Edinburg, Edinburg, TX 78542 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Colliding Atoms

Colliding Atoms in Edinburg, Texas creates wedding films for couples in the San Antonio and Corpus Christi areas. This company focuses on utilizing a cinematic quality and style of film that tells your unique love story on your special day. Multiple packages with the option of customization are available for the forever film of your wedding day.

Experience
The Colliding Atoms duo has a collective 10 years of experience creating beautiful films. Vanessa Jackson shares her skills as a cinematographer, designer and editor, while Edgar Jackson offers his cinematography and editing expertise.

Three packages along with a la carte options are offered by Colliding Atoms. The packages include the “Classic Collection,” “Iconic Collection” and the “Timeless Collection” which include five, eight and 10 coverage hours, respectively. Other available services are:

• Additional hours

Colliding Atoms 6
Colliding Atoms 7
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 09/21/2019

Best quality! They really know how to capture a moment every mintue!

At first I honestly wasn't looking for a videographer at the time this happened. I feel like it was meant to be. My fiance had worked with this videogroaher a while back. So when she had visited the job he mentioned to her we were finally getting married! Lol and she gave us her card and told us what she did with her husband! But oh my gosh! She blew me away with all her highlight videos and we just had to have her for our wedding! She is amazing. I know she can help keep our memories fresh in our mind once we look at the video she makes us.

Sent on 12/17/2018
  • Melinda

Melinda · Married on 06/08/2019

Don’t wait! Hire Colliding Atoms, you won’t regret it!

I hired Vanessa and Edgar about a month out from my wedding day. I had decided not to get a videographer but at the last minute, I panicked and decided that I absolutely had to have one and boy can I tell you am I glad I did! I would have 100% regretted not doing it. They were so kind and so accommodating. They were so willing to work with my budget and travel to my location. I am from Corpus Christi. The day of, they were so much more than just videographers. The attention to detail, the patience and just true kindness they showed, I will be forever grateful to them. They helped with our timeline to make sure things were going according to plan, they worked seemlessly along side my photographer. Talk about the end product? Our video brought tears to both me and my husbands eyes and it truly brought us back to the most magical day. The quality of the video, the editing style, it was just done so beautifully. Our family and friends loved it and for the ones who weren’t there or couldn’t make it said that it made them feel like they were there. That’s how beautifully they captured our big day. Hire them. It’s the best investment you can make for your wedding day, I promise you. Thank you again to Colliding Atoms. I am so thankful for the beautiful memories you preserved for me!!

Sent on 09/30/2019
    Colliding Atoms 8
  • I

Iza Weeks · Married on 05/04/2019

Dream come true!

Colliding Atoms has an eye for detail, they capture moments that every couple dreams of. I have received numerous compliments over our wedding footage. They also made everything so understandable, from booking, to our big day, and even following up with us after. We not only got true professionals, but individuals that put their whole heart into their work, and it continues to show.

Sent on 07/20/2019

Colliding Atoms's reply:

Thank you so much Iza! We are always so lucky to capture amazing couples like Iza and Clay. Such a memorable wedding to be part of. We wish you guys the best!

Award

Colliding Atoms FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• Edinburg Edinburg, TX, 78542 See on map