Houston, TX 77095 Map · Phone number

23 5

10 Reviews for JME Portraits

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 11/26/2011

Jamie was recommended to me by a lady I worked with. I sort of waited till the last minute to hire a photographer. I didn't want to spend an arm and leg, and everyone seemed so expensive. I even thought about passing out throw away cameras at one point!(Sad but true)
    My co-worker saw Jamie's work at her nephew's wedding, and she kept talking about how creative Jamie was. I gave her a call, Our wedding date was two days after Thanksgiving. She had a session booked for our wedding date already. I was so disappointed. But Jamie got in touch with me and she had moved her family session for later so she could be at our wedding!!
    I sent Jamie messages on facebook asking her questions and she always replied fast. I also wanted to make sure that my photos were on disk, and that I didn't have to buy them from a website. (I had a bad experience with that in the past) She reassured me that they would be, and they were. :)
    The day of our wedding it rained HARD in the morning and Jamie was there at the time she promised. She took TONS of pictures, and knew how to really make the camera love us (I am NO model LOL). She had some wonderful creative ideas. We really barely noticed she was there, and our guests had so many nice things to say about her.
    Our wedding was only 3 hours long and that isn't very much time with all the things to do, and talking to do. We were visiting some guests and Jamie kindly asked us if we would like her to make us a plate of food and she did! She was soooo sweet and thoughtful!! We probably would have forgotten to eat! While we were talking to guests she very quietly and politely asked us if we could sneak away and take some photos together.
    At the end of our wedding, when we were walking out for the farewell she handed us an Umbrella (because it was raining) and asked us to kiss under it - IT TURNED OUT BEAUTIFUL that is one of my favorite shots!

It was such a pleasure working with Jamie. I plan on using her again in the future for family photos, and I will always recommend her to all of my family and friends.

Sent on 05/24/2012

Rachael · Married on 10/29/2011

I used JME for my wedding and I could not have been happier! She showed up on time and was ready to start working. JME captured every moment that every bride wants plus ones that I had never thought of. She and her crew made me feel so comfortable that she convinced me to hop on top of a piano and took pictures which turned out to my favorite! About 2 weeks after the wedding I got all of my pictures in the mail and I love all of them. I also liked that she caught every special moment but I never felt like she was interrupting which is something I have seen several photographers do at weddings. ( I like to see the bride, not the backside of the photographer trying to take a picture) Between my makeup artist and JME I have never felt more beautiful :-) Also her pricing is great! In summary; I was VERY happy with JME Portraits and would recommended her to everyone

Sent on 05/23/2012
  • jennifer

jennifer · Married on 10/28/2011

John and Jamie absolutely blew me away with not only wonderful photo's, but professionalism and a keen eye for detail. I could not be happier with the services that JME portrait's provided for my wedding.

Sent on 01/25/2012