830 Tanager Trail, Howell, MI 48843 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Jewel Occasions

Congratulations! I know how excited you are to be planning your wedding! With over 18 years of professional experience, Jewel Occasions can help with all the details from start to finish. Only need help with some of the details or just the day of? We can help with this too. Be stress free and a guest at our own wedding! Give us a call today! We'll make your wedding dreams come true!

• Festoons and Flourishes
cf08302a930c80ef 1220319186036 100 0504
titus3

2 Reviews for Jewel Occasions

Andrea · Married on 12/12/2009

Julie is fabulous! I am a self-proclaimed control freak and she made sure I had nothing to worry about on the day of our wedding! She helped with everything I needed assistance with and was never pushy. She offered suggestions when asked and filled in the blanks for those things I hadn't thought about! If you need someone to make sure your day runs smoothly, give Julie a call! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/22/2009
  • JMarie

JMarie · Married on 12/31/2011

2.8
      3.0
      2.0
      3.0
      2.0

Julie was great at first, she seemed eager to help and suggest ideas. The last month or so of planning I felt that I was bothering her every time I contacted her via phone/email, and actually started feeling that she didn't like me personally! I found myself not reaching out for help, when I was paying her quite a bit for the day of coordination, then to my dismay found out she had TWO other ceremonies to coordinate on my wedding day. Shouldn't have been a problem, but we had some limo and shuttle issues that took my husband out of our celebration for over an HOUR which was highly disappointing. She did help with what I thought was a huge floral emergency, but only because it wasn't taken care of in the first place, we got lucky and a friend of hers who owned an event planning company allowed us to borrow centerpieces, which she stressed was a "benefit" of hiring a wedding planner....that was one of the only things that stand out as a reason for hiring one, and for that much money I could have just purchased them myself. I felt I was extremely stressed and handled most of the planning myself, other than having a person pull together the final touches, we really could have used a lot more direction and friendliness on our big day :(

Sent on 01/18/2012

Jewel Occasions FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly
    Design
    Printing
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil

Invitations and Accessories
    Order Invitations and Accessories at 25% off

• Lisa's Gift Wrappers
    Lisa's Gift Wrappers Banquet Halls

Julie Hall is an excellent wedding planner. She is detail oriented, knows her vendors well and is great at creating the perfect wedding- from save-the-dates to the end of the reception. She has a knack for creative and personalized details that will truly make your wedding perfect.

• Weddings By GFA Events
    Weddings By GFA Events Wedding Planners

Julie has always been a great joy to be around and to work with. You couldn't ask for a more professional businesswoman.

• Jack Brown DJ / Entertainment
    Jack Brown DJ / Entertainment Wedding DJs

Julie always does an excellent job. We highly recommend Jewel Occasions!

• 830 Tanager Trail Howell, 48843 See on map
    5172852446 (Other Phone Number)
    5173766600 (Fax Number)
    Hours are by appointment. Evenings and weekend appointments are available.