6413 Seaview Avenue NW, Seattle, WA 98107 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Jewel Hospitality

At Jewel Hospitality we are dedicated to your wedding and know that a successful event requires meticulous attention to detail at every level. We will work with you to create an ambiance to include warm service and delicious cuisine. These elements combined will create a seamless event and an enduring impression for years to come.

Our Executive Chef and his culinary team use only the finest and freshest ingredients available in the Pacific Northwest. Our engaging service staff is experienced, professional and ready to cater to your every need. Jewel Catering has earned a reputation for combining artistic displays of the most delectable cuisine, with trend setting innovation.

We manage three unique event facilities in the greater Seattle Area:

The Canal: Located in the reveled Ballard neighborhood, offers spacious indoor and outdoor areas, including a custom built bar, oversized dance floor, and large heated and covered outdoor patio. The Canal separates from the rest with elegant and contemporary decor with art deco touches throughout.

The Great Hall at Union Station: The Great Hall is in the heart of Pioneer Square, and is historic, glamorous, and elegant. Guests are awed as they enter this 11,000 square foot classic ballroom. This timeless setting is located in one of Seattle's most prestigious and iconic landmarks.

Ballard Bay Club: A stylish and charming setting with dazzling waterfront views, expansive space, and rustic touches throughout. Breathtaking unobstructed views of the Puget Sound and Olympic Mountains can be enjoyed from every room. With beautiful hardwood floors, spacious outdoor patios, and beach access; indulge in an exquisite Northwest ambiance.

We also cater to countless off-site locations. From grand and historic to intimate and serene, we will help you find the perfect space for your wedding.

Follow Jewel Hospitality on

Sesame Seared Ahi Tuna served on a Wonton Crisp with a Wasabi Ginger Aioli
Sesame Seared Ahi Tuna served on a Wonton Crisp with a Wasabi Ginger Aioli
Front entrance at the Canal
Front entrance at the Canal
Cucumber Rounds layered with Lobster Medallions, Lemon-Tarragon Creme Fraiche and Caviar
Indoor view of the Canal
Front entryway at the Stimson-Green Mansion
Front entryway at the Stimson-Green Mansion
Main hallway at the Stimson-Green Mansion
Main hallway at the Stimson-Green Mansion
Covered outdoor area perfect for cocktails and mingling at the Stimson-Green Mansion
Jewel Catering hors d'oeuvres sampling
Wedding at the Great Hall at Union Station
Wedding at the Great Hall at Union Station
First dance at the Great Hall at Union Station
First dance at the Great Hall at Union Station
Gorgeous 55-foot barrel vaulted ceilings and over 400 lights overhead at the Great Hall at Union...
Front entrance at the Great Hall at Union Station
Front entrance at the Great Hall at Union Station
Pepper Encrusted Top Sirloin of Beef, Herb Fontina Mashed Potatoes, and Chilled and Grilled...
Full-service beverage provided by Jewel Catering at the Great Hall at Union Station
20090606stone0217
Rooftop Patio
Rooftop Patio

27 Reviews for Jewel Hospitality

Corinna · Married on 10/11/2015

I was married in October 2015 at the Ballard Bay Club, and it could not have been more perfect! We had a fairly tight budget, and I thought there was no way we'd be able to afford a water front property, so we were over the moon when we found the Ballard Bay Club. It's located right on Puget Sound.... we booked the north room, which has floor-to-ceiling windows with a absolutely gorgeous view of the sound. The room was the perfect size for our wedding (75 guests). We used the single room for both the ceremony and the reception. The room had a section by the windows where we had the ceremony, and was later turned into the dance floor, and a raised platform separated by a low wall where all the tables were set up for dinner. The staff was amazing to work with! We met with them a couple of times to go over what we wanted, and on the day of the wedding everything went so smoothly I didn't have to worry about anything! They handled set up and tear down of the tables, chairs, etc. and provided everything, including linens, dishes, glassware, etc. as well as the bartenders and servers! Since Jewel Hospitality provides the catering as well as the venue, there was no coordination required, and they went above and beyond - including sending out a server with appetizers during the pictures to make sure we got some. The only "mistake" was that the chef accidentally made an additional entree that we hadn't ordered, so they put it out on the buffet anyway for free. Also, the food was AMAZING. I have been to a lot of weddings where the food (especially buffet food) is mediocre or just plain terrible, but everything was excellent. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/28/2015

MK · Married on 08/08/2015

My wife and I were married at The Canal in Ballard this summer. We signed a contract with Jewel about 1.5 years before the event. Their contract was thorough and concise. We did plenty of research beforehand to make sure we were covered - whether through Jewel or by our other vendors. The staff was responsive to our questions - they would usually take a couple days to respond, but I'm sure they are also responding to several other couples including couples with a closer wedding date. The staff at The Canal and Jewel Hospitality could not have made our wedding more memorable or more enjoyable the day of the event. The service was fantastic from start to finish. Very professional staff and open and honest when asked questions. All of our guests raved about the food and venue. Most people had second or third helpings.

Sent on 10/20/2015
  • User5320935 · 2+ years ago

I recently had my wedding at the Canal and had an amazing experience! The venue itself is right on the water, and has a stunning interior! Marcia, Liz and all the staff at the wedding were absolutely amazing to work with and had a HUGE part in making my day as special as possible!

When I started the whole wedding planning process, I was very nervous. There just seem to be so many details to think about! Thank god for Liz and Marcia! They truly are experts at what they do, and had wonderful suggestions that addressed all of my concerns, down to the smallest detail. They even had a preferred vendor list, and I ended up selecting all my vendors from that list. I did my own research too, but in the end, all of my final choices were the vendors that Jewel Hospitality recommended. They clearly did a lot of research to make sure that I was well taken care of!

The day of the wedding was so much more than I expected! The staff there were so attentive to us, one of them even brought our specialty drinks to me and my husband right after we signed our marriage certificate so we could enjoy a celebratory drink right away! They also brought a tray of appetizers directly to me so I was able to eat before getting caught up talking to all my guests. How thoughtful is that?!

And I cannot say enough about the food! I've been to lots of weddings in the past, and I've just come to expect that the food served to large parties isn't going to be that great. BUT IT WAS AMAZING! We had lots of guests tell us they went for seconds and even thirds and just raved about how good the food was. And even though lots of people were going back for more, the buffet never ran out of food!

I had a great experience with Jewel and would high recommend using them for not only their customer service, but also because of the amazing food and wait staff!

Sent on 08/05/2015

Jewel Hospitality Pricing

Jewel Hospitality Price Rates

Jewel Hospitality FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Historic Building, Waterfront
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September, October, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, November

• Events by Heather & Ryan
    Events by Heather & Ryan Wedding Photographers

The staff at Jewel Hospitality is great to work with. Their properties are well maintained and very presentable. And of course, the staff and owners are a pleasure to work with.

• Rick Takagi Photography
    Rick Takagi Photography Wedding Photographers

I love jewel Hospitality. We used them for our own wedding and couldn't have been happier. Any client looking to save some stress would find their services well worth the money.

• DA Productions DJ & Lighting
    DA Productions DJ & Lighting Wedding DJs

I have worked with Jewel Hospitality at The Top Of The Market a few times and they do an outstanding job with there clients. If you are looking for a great catering company with eye for detail, then book with Jewels! DJ David DA Productions

• 6413 Seaview Avenue NW Seattle, WA, 98107 See on map