Austin, Austin, TX 78745 Map · Phone number

About Jessica Roop Beauty & Boudoir

Jessica Roop Beauty & Boudoir is an Austin, Texas-based, licensed wedding hair and makeup company that also provides outstanding boudoir photography. Owner Jessica Roop is dedicated to helping women feel gorgeous by encouraging them and giving them beautiful hair, makeup, and photos. She services brides in and around Austin, Dripping Springs, Driftwood, Lakeway, Buda, and Kyle.

Experience

As a certified cosmetologist for over 10 years, Jessica has acquired the skills and eye for stunning hair and makeup. She is also certified by So Cap in hair extensions and has considerable experience in applying fusion and clip-in extensions. As a photographer, Jessica expertly uses angles and lighting sources to create one-of-a-kind wedding and boudoir portraits. Jessica Roop Beauty & Boudoir has been featured in several prestigious wedding magazines and has had the privilege of working with celebrities like Brigit Mendler and designers like Jenny Yoo.

Jessica’s goal is to create a look that complements your unique beauty and expresses your distinct style. During your consultation, you and she will discuss the looks you have in mind for your wedding. Her hair and makeup services are available for up to 24 of your wedding party, and she offers discounts for groups. Before your wedding day, Jessica Roop Beauty & Boudoir will complete a hair and makeup trial to ensure everything is flawless when your special day arrives. The on-site hair and makeup services she provides include:

• Airbrush makeup
  • False lashes
  • Contour makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Blowouts
  • Extensions
  • Updos & styling

Other Services

In addition to doing your hair and makeup, Jessica can work with you to take boudoir photos. These sessions include a consultation, hair and makeup, and more. You can enjoy the final photos as digital files, in an album, or as prints for your wall.

Follow Jessica Roop Beauty & Boudoir on

brenda wilson 3
cf09159aa455dae7 1507991082061 502a8254 edit copy

36 Reviews for Jessica Roop Beauty & Boudoir

Gina · Married on 03/18/2018

Jessica was hands down the best decision I made in the entire wedding planning process. She is so wonderful, this review won't even do her justice. I had a brunch wedding and our start time for hair and makeup was 4:00. She was there on time and I never had a single worry about her being there and working magic. I went to my initial hair trial and left feeling great. I looked at her Instagram and decided to look into boudoir photography. It wasn't something I had ever considered, but I couldn't imagine doing it with anyone other than Jessica because she was so nice and made me feel so comfortable. It isn't cheap. But I cannot even begin to describe how worth every single penny I paid on it the boudoir shoot was. I felt so incredibly empowered and she made me feel like a model. Not to mention the photos are AMAZING. She is truly the best. For someone who was trying so hard to not pay a lot for my wedding, I really hated the idea of spending that amount of money on hair/makeup/photography, but I can say that it was easily the best money I spent. I cannot possibly recommend her enough. Also, all her pricing is online and accurate. Which is the BEST because quote forms stress me out. :)

Jessica Roop Beauty & Boudoir 1

Allie · Married on 11/11/2017

I worked with Jessica for my wedding hair and makeup and she and her assistant also did the hair and makeup of the MOB and MOG and hair for a few of my bridesmaids. I first reached out to Jessica because of her the natural beauty and elegance of the brides in her portfolio - no one looked overdone, but everyone looked pretty and polished! Jessica worked with me to find a good time to meet for my trial, which was a challenge given that I don’t live in Austin! When the first foundation we tried was a bit too dark, she gave it another go to find the right match for what I was looking for. She uses airbrush, which lasts all day and night! She also included a touch up kit which I honestly didn’t use much, beyond the lip gloss, which my MOH ended up having all night! But should you find you have some oil, there are blotting sheets, or if something is out of place, there are bobby pins and hairspray! Overall, both my hair and makeup turned out to be absolutely gorgeous - it was a bit more than I am used to wearing every day makeup-wise, but you absolutely need this if you want it to show up in photos! As for my hair - it stayed in place ALL night and I have super heavy, thick hair that normally bobby pins and hairspray just can’t save. I highly recommend Jessica - not only is she super talented, but she is also an absolute joy! Something you must have in your hair and makeup artist given that you are sitting there for a bit for both your trial and day of services!

Ariella · Married on 11/04/2017

Jessica did my hair and makeup for my wedding, but I also wanted to work with her for those services because I saw she did boudoir as well! This was a great idea, as I was able to get comfortable with her during my hair and makeup trial and also try a whole other look for my boudoir hair and makeup! I chose Jessica, as her work is very tasteful. It is sexy, girl-next-door, and never raunchy or cheesy. The entire time we were shooting, she made me feel like a million bucks and the photos were equally as incredible. She really knows how to coach you during the shoot to position your body in the most flattering ways and to get some great smoldering as well as natural facial expressions, so don’t worry if you aren’t a model! I never felt rushed or self-conscious, and trust me, I have always had body image issues. Doing the boudoir shoot was huge for my self-esteem and my husband LOVED his gift that I gave him the night before the wedding. Not just because it had some sexy photos in it, but because so many of the photos also just captured the every day beauty he sees in me. Even if you aren’t getting married and just considering doing this as a gift to your significant other or even for yourself, please do it! You won’t regret it!

Jessica Roop Beauty & Boudoir FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling

• Anastasia Strate Photography
    Anastasia Strate Photography Wedding Photographers

Jessica is an amazing make up and hair artist! I'm a photographer, and all of my brides loved working with Jessica. Highly recommend!

• Hannah Elisabeth Beauty
    Hannah Elisabeth Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jessica is an absolutely amazing Makeup Artist, Stylist and Photographer! Her artistry & talent allows each bride's natural beauty to be the focal point, and her ability to capture that in each client in a boudoir session before the big day is incredible. She makes you feel comfortable & gorgeous behind the camera, and helps you feel your most confident while creating a memorable experience at the same time. Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life - If you are getting married in the Austin, TX or surrounding area, I highly recommend booking with Jess!

• flybird photography
    flybird photography Wedding Photographers

Jessica did a beautiful job working with Katie during her wedding day. Her worked photographed fantastically and stayed lovely throughout the Day!

• Austin Austin, Texas, TX 78745 See on map