Austin, Austin, TX 78745 Map · Phone number

About Jessica Roop Beauty & Boudoir

Jessica Roop Beauty & Boudoir is an Austin, Texas-based, licensed wedding hair and makeup team that also provides boudoir photography. Owner Jessica and her team are dedicated to helping women feel gorgeous by encouraging them and giving them beautiful hair, makeup, and boudoir portraits. Jessica Roop Beauty & Boudoir services brides in and around Austin, Dripping Springs, Driftwood, Lakeway, Buda, and Kyle.

Experience

As a certified cosmetologist for over 10 years, Jessica has acquired the skills and eye for stunning hair and makeup. As a photographer, Jessica expertly uses angles and lighting sources to create one-of-a-kind wedding and boudoir portraits. Jessica Roop Beauty & Boudoir has been featured in several prestigious wedding magazines, Brides of Austin, Martha Sterwart Weddings, and Southern Bride to name a few. She has also had the privilege of working with celebrities like Brigit Mendler and designers like Jenny Yoo.

Our goal is to create a look that complements your unique beauty and expresses your distinct style. During your consultation, you and a team member will discuss the looks you have in mind for your wedding. Before your wedding day, Jessica Roop Beauty & Boudoir will complete a hair and makeup trial to ensure everything is flawless when your special day arrives. The on-site hair and makeup services we provide include:

• Updos & styling
  • Airbrush makeup
  • False lashes
  • Tattoo coverage

Other Services

In addition to doing your hair and makeup, Jessica can work with you to take boudoir photos. These sessions include a consultation, hair and makeup, and more. You can enjoy the final photos as digital files, in an album, or as beautiful imagery for your wall.

Follow Jessica Roop Beauty & Boudoir on

37 Reviews for Jessica Roop Beauty & Boudoir

1 User photo

Jessica Roop Beauty & Boudoir 1

Abby · Married on 04/07/2019

Jessica is extremely talented!

Jessica Roop is an extremely talented stylist, makeup artist and photographer. I hired Jessica to do hair and makeup for my wedding. Since she is a photographer, she reviewed my wedding photographer’s style & lighting to determine the amount of makeup to apply. I loved my wedding hair and makeup and my bridesmaids looked gorgeous! Jessica is very organized, professional and wonderful to work with.

Sent on 04/25/2019

Gina · Married on 03/18/2018

Jessica was hands down the best decision I made in the entire wedding planning process. She is so wonderful, this review won't even do her justice. I had a brunch wedding and our start time for hair and makeup was 4:00. She was there on time and I never had a single worry about her being there and working magic. I went to my initial hair trial and left feeling great. I looked at her Instagram and decided to look into boudoir photography. It wasn't something I had ever considered, but I couldn't imagine doing it with anyone other than Jessica because she was so nice and made me feel so comfortable. It isn't cheap. But I cannot even begin to describe how worth every single penny I paid on it the boudoir shoot was. I felt so incredibly empowered and she made me feel like a model. Not to mention the photos are AMAZING. She is truly the best. For someone who was trying so hard to not pay a lot for my wedding, I really hated the idea of spending that amount of money on hair/makeup/photography, but I can say that it was easily the best money I spent. I cannot possibly recommend her enough. Also, all her pricing is online and accurate. Which is the BEST because quote forms stress me out. :)

Sent on 03/23/2018
    Jessica Roop Beauty & Boudoir 2

Allie · Married on 11/11/2017

I worked with Jessica for my wedding hair and makeup and she and her assistant also did the hair and makeup of the MOB and MOG and hair for a few of my bridesmaids. I first reached out to Jessica because of her the natural beauty and elegance of the brides in her portfolio - no one looked overdone, but everyone looked pretty and polished! Jessica worked with me to find a good time to meet for my trial, which was a challenge given that I don’t live in Austin! When the first foundation we tried was a bit too dark, she gave it another go to find the right match for what I was looking for. She uses airbrush, which lasts all day and night! She also included a touch up kit which I honestly didn’t use much, beyond the lip gloss, which my MOH ended up having all night! But should you find you have some oil, there are blotting sheets, or if something is out of place, there are bobby pins and hairspray! Overall, both my hair and makeup turned out to be absolutely gorgeous - it was a bit more than I am used to wearing every day makeup-wise, but you absolutely need this if you want it to show up in photos! As for my hair - it stayed in place ALL night and I have super heavy, thick hair that normally bobby pins and hairspray just can’t save. I highly recommend Jessica - not only is she super talented, but she is also an absolute joy! Something you must have in your hair and makeup artist given that you are sitting there for a bit for both your trial and day of services!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Jessica Roop Beauty & Boudoir FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling

• Anastasia Strate Photography
    Anastasia Strate Photography Wedding Photographers

Jessica is an amazing make up and hair artist! I'm a photographer, and all of my brides loved working with Jessica. Highly recommend!

• Hannah Elisabeth Beauty
    Hannah Elisabeth Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jessica is an absolutely amazing Makeup Artist, Stylist and Photographer! Her artistry & talent allows each bride's natural beauty to be the focal point, and her ability to capture that in each client in a boudoir session before the big day is incredible. She makes you feel comfortable & gorgeous behind the camera, and helps you feel your most confident while creating a memorable experience at the same time. Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life - If you are getting married in the Austin, TX or surrounding area, I highly recommend booking with Jess!

• flybird photography
    flybird photography Wedding Photographers

Jessica did a beautiful job working with Katie during her wedding day. Her worked photographed fantastically and stayed lovely throughout the Day!

• Austin Austin, Texas, 78745 See on map