Jessica Roop Beauty & Boudoir

Jessica Roop Beauty & Boudoir

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Jessica Roop Beauty & Boudoir

On location wedding hair and make-up and boudoir photography in Austin, TX.

Jessica is a licensed cosmetologist that specializes in on location bridal hair, airbrush makeup, and boudoir photography in and around the Austin area. Jessica Roop Beauty & Boudoir is stationed in south Austin but often travels on location to Dripping Springs, Driftwood, Lakeway, Buda, Kyle, and other areas around Austin. With over 10 years in the industry, Jessica has had the pleasure of working with Disney star Bridgit Mendler, Jenny Yoo, Chicago Luvabulls, Akira Chicago, designer Christina Karin, Inside Weddings magazine, Bride's of Austin magazine, and countless brides.

On your wedding day, Jessica will come to you! She knows how stressful it is to worry about time limitations and prides herself on being reliable and time conscience. She will also help you put together a detailed beauty schedule for your wedding day.

Jessica Roop Beauty & Boudoir would be pleased to help you make your wedding day the most beautiful day of your life! If you have any questions, or would like to book a trial session, please feel free to contact Jessica Roop at 773.241.0508 or info@jessicaroop.com

View complete portfolio at: www.jessicaroop.com

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Consultations (3)
Licensed (3)
Contour Makeup (3)
Hair Extensions (1)

I worked with Jessica for my wedding hair and makeup and she and her assistant also did the hair and makeup of the MOB and MOG and hair for a few of my bridesmaids. I first reached out to Jessica because of her the natural beauty and elegance of the brides in her portfolio - no one looked overdone, but everyone looked pretty and polished! Jessica worked with me to find a good time to meet for my trial, which was a challenge given that I don’t live in Austin! When the first foundation we tried was a bit too dark, she gave it another go to find the right match for what I was looking for. She uses airbrush, which lasts all day and night! She also included a touch up kit which I honestly didn’t use much, beyond the lip gloss, which my MOH ended up having all night! But should you find you have some oil, there are blotting sheets, or if something is out of place, there are bobby pins and hairspray! Overall, both my hair and makeup turned out to be absolutely gorgeous - it was a bit more than I am used to wearing every day makeup-wise, but you absolutely need this if you want it to show up in photos! As for my hair - it stayed in place ALL night and I have super heavy, thick hair that normally bobby pins and hairspray just can’t save. I highly recommend Jessica - not only is she super talented, but she is also an absolute joy! Something you must have in your hair and makeup artist given that you are sitting there for a bit for both your trial and day of services!

Profile Picture Allie, 11/11/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Jessica did my hair and makeup for my wedding, but I also wanted to work with her for those services because I saw she did boudoir as well! This was a great idea, as I was able to get comfortable with her during my hair and makeup trial and also try a whole other look for my boudoir hair and makeup! I chose Jessica, as her work is very tasteful. It is sexy, girl-next-door, and never raunchy or cheesy. The entire time we were shooting, she made me feel like a million bucks and the photos were equally as incredible. She really knows how to coach you during the shoot to position your body in the most flattering ways and to get some great smoldering as well as natural facial expressions, so don’t worry if you aren’t a model! I never felt rushed or self-conscious, and trust me, I have always had body image issues. Doing the boudoir shoot was huge for my self-esteem and my husband LOVED his gift that I gave him the night before the wedding. Not just because it had some sexy photos in it, but because so many of the photos also just captured the every day beauty he sees in me. Even if you aren’t getting married and just considering doing this as a gift to your significant other or even for yourself, please do it! You won’t regret it!

Profile Picture Ariella, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jessica was AMAZING! She made me feel so comfortable and relaxed before and during our session. I could not have dreamed up a better experience. She has such talent as a photographer and also as a hair and makeup artist. When we did the Big Reveal, my jaw was on the floor with how beautiful the images were. I just couldn't believe it. The boudoir photos were a present for my husband-to - be for his wedding gift. He ADORED them. I will recommend Jessica to any and everyone!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/2/17, 1 Review

31 Photos

Bridal Hair & Makeup

31 Photos

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Jessica is an amazing make up and hair artist! I'm a photographer, and all of my brides loved working with Jessica. Highly recommend!

Jessica is an absolutely amazing Makeup Artist, Stylist and Photographer! Her artistry & talent allows each bride's natural beauty to be the focal point, and her ability to capture that in each client in a boudoir session before the big day is incredible. She makes you feel comfortable & gorgeous behind the camera, and helps you feel your most confident while creating a memorable experience at the same time. Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life - If you are getting married in the Austin, TX or surrounding area, I highly recommend booking with Jess!

Jessica did a beautiful job working with Katie during her wedding day. Her worked photographed fantastically and stayed lovely throughout the Day!

We have known Jessica for years and know she is super fun, easy to work with, and very talented. You won't be disappointed!

Events