Austin, Austin, TX 78745 Map · Phone number

About Jessica Roop Beauty & Boudoir

Jessica Roop Beauty & Boudoir is an Austin, Texas-based, licensed wedding hair and makeup team that also provides boudoir photography. Owner Jessica and her team are dedicated to helping women feel gorgeous by encouraging them and giving them beautiful hair, makeup, and boudoir portraits. Jessica Roop Beauty & Boudoir services brides in and around Austin, Dripping Springs, Driftwood, Lakeway, Buda, and Kyle.

Experience

As a certified cosmetologist for over 10 years, Jessica has acquired the skills and eye for stunning hair and makeup. As a photographer, Jessica expertly uses angles and lighting sources to create one-of-a-kind wedding and boudoir portraits. Jessica Roop Beauty & Boudoir has been featured in several prestigious wedding magazines, Brides of Austin, Martha Sterwart Weddings, and Southern Bride to name a few. She has also had the privilege of working with celebrities like Brigit Mendler and designers like Jenny Yoo.

Our goal is to create a look that complements your unique beauty and expresses your distinct style. During your consultation, you and a team member will discuss the looks you have in mind for your wedding. Before your wedding day, Jessica Roop Beauty & Boudoir will complete a hair and makeup trial to ensure everything is flawless when your special day arrives. The on-site hair and makeup services we provide include:

• Updos & styling
  • Airbrush makeup
  • False lashes
  • Tattoo coverage

Other Services

In addition to doing your hair and makeup, Jessica can work with you to take boudoir photos. These sessions include a consultation, hair and makeup, and more. You can enjoy the final photos as digital files, in an album, or as beautiful imagery for your wall.

Follow Jessica Roop Beauty & Boudoir on

502a8254 edit copy

39 Reviews for Jessica Roop Beauty & Boudoir

• Jean

Jean Seney · Married on 09/29/2019

Best Hair & Makeup I’ve Ever Had!

I want to start by saying I was really nervous when I started searching for hair and makeup for my wedding. It was so important to me that I felt like myself, and I typically wear very little makeup. I wanted to look stunning, but natural. I’ve been in weddings where I felt really pretty, but I didn’t feel like I looked like myself under all those layers of makeup. Jessica and her team BLEW ME AWAY! Jessica has such a talent and completely understood what I meant. I felt like the best version of myself on my wedding day and I completely have Jessica to thank for it 🥰 not to mention she is such a delight to be around! We had so much fun getting ready the morning of, and every single one of my bridesmaids told me this was the best hair and/or makeup they’ve ever had done (and at this point we’ve all been in a lot of weddings!). I can’t wait to do a boudoir shoot with Jessica for a future anniversary present!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Kyndell Newton · Married on 08/11/2019

Jessica Roop Beauty and Boudoir is Amazing!!

I worked with Jessica for my bridal boudoir photo shoot. It was the most amazing experience thanks to her! She made me feel so comfortable and helped bring out my inner goddess :) She coached me through the whole experience and really listened to what I wanted and helped bring what I was picturing in my head to print! She was even able to put a rush on the printing so I could give it to my husband before our wedding day. Jessica does amazing with your hair and makeup so all you have to do is show up and smile. I highly recommend Jessica Roop for all of your beauty and boudoir needs!

Sent on 01/23/2020

Abby · Married on 04/07/2019

Jessica is extremely talented!

Jessica Roop is an extremely talented stylist, makeup artist and photographer. I hired Jessica to do hair and makeup for my wedding. Since she is a photographer, she reviewed my wedding photographer’s style & lighting to determine the amount of makeup to apply. I loved my wedding hair and makeup and my bridesmaids looked gorgeous! Jessica is very organized, professional and wonderful to work with.

Sent on 04/25/2019

Jessica Roop Beauty & Boudoir FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 125
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 125
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 85
    $ 85
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 125
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 125
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 100
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Extensions
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

• Anastasia Strate Photography Wedding Photographers

Jessica is an amazing make up and hair artist! I'm a photographer, and all of my brides loved working with Jessica. Highly recommend!

• Hannah Elisabeth Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jessica is an absolutely amazing Makeup Artist, Stylist and Photographer! Her artistry & talent allows each bride's natural beauty to be the focal point, and her ability to capture that in each client in a boudoir session before the big day is incredible. She makes you feel comfortable & gorgeous behind the camera, and helps you feel your most confident while creating a memorable experience at the same time. Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life - If you are getting married in the Austin, TX or surrounding area, I highly recommend booking with Jess!

• flybird photography Wedding Photographers

Jessica did a beautiful job working with Katie during her wedding day. Her worked photographed fantastically and stayed lovely throughout the Day!

• Austin Austin, Texas, 78745 See on map
    Location of (Jessica Roop Beauty & Boudoir)