Jessalyn Meehan Films

Albany, NY View map
$5,500 Most Popular Price

$5,500 Most Popular Price

Jessalyn Meehan Films is a wedding videography company located in Albany, New York. Multiple talented teams provide options to fit your budget. Each team member is a dedicated worker and friendly face you’ll be grateful to have around on your wedding day. This company's style is a mix of documentary and cinematic, meaning the big and small moments throughout your day will be captured beautifully and without having to direct you or stop the action.

Jessalyn Meehan Films offers a range of wedding packages and services that can be tailored to meet every couple's wants and needs. All packages include 2 videographers, drone footage and delivery by beautiful online video album. Most couples choose a package that includes a 5-7 minute highlight video, a longer documentary video of the full day, multiple camera angles and high quality audio capture. Additional videography services and items that are available with this business include:

• Raw footage
  • Destination weddings
  • Elopements
  • Liability insurance
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$4500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5500

Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

• Bri
    Bri M. Married on 06/04/2021

Everything and More

I honestly can't even put into words the gratitude I have for Jessalyn and her team of professionals. The videos Jessalyn put together for us are worth more than gold. Her style, her timing, her professionalism, her TALENT.. I could go on and on about how amazing they are. I got my teaser video DAYS after my wedding, and she captured my entire heart and soul in 30 seconds. And now a little over a month out, I have all of them. Jessalyn got everything in this video! EVERYTHING. Grandparents, cousins, uncles, friends-- all the details. She capture all that is near and dear to us. Your wedding day goes so quickly. I am forever grateful we have these memories. If you were looking for a sign of which videographer to work with on your wedding day, let this be it! Jessalyn is your girl!
  • Victoria
    Victoria K. Married on 02/19/2021

Video on Repeat for Days

Wow! We cannot express how beautiful our wedding video is and we cannot thank Jessalyn enough. I will recommend her to everyone that I know that is getting married. She was great to work with and her videos were so beautiful. Thank you Jessalyn!
  • Karina
    Karina F. Married on 10/02/2020

Absolute perfection!

There honestly are not enough words to express how incredible Jessalyn and her work is. My husband and I moved our wedding up by three months and we heard about Jessalyn through another videographer. To say that it was the best recommendation ever would be an understatement! Before the wedding, Jessalyn answered any questions that I had, even if they had nothing to do with videography. On the day of the wedding, we barely even knew that she was there! Somehow, as a one-woman team, she perfectly caught every angle of every moment. She even brings her drone with her! This was a must have for us, as our wedding was on my family’s property upstate. As promised, the day after the wedding, we got a beautiful, edited video of our full ceremony. This was so special to be able to send to friends and family that couldn’t make it, since we had to cut down our guest list down significantly.

Over the next month and a half, Jessalyn would post teasers on her Instagram and Facebook page that gave us glimpses of how unbelievable our video would be. Not even two months after our wedding, we got our wedding highlight film. Again, I genuinely don’t have words. Jessalyn didn’t only capture video clips from our wedding day, she captured the emotions from it as well. It was funny, exciting, emotional, and just perfect in every way. We still get goosebumps every time we watch it! Additionally, Jessalyn sends out an album that has the teasers she posted on Instagram/Facebook, the highlight film, and about an hour-long feature film that includes the speeches, dances, first look, etc.

Basically: Jessalyn will be the BEST vendor that you hire for your wedding, hands down. Don’t think twice and just book her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Deals

Jessalyn Meehan Films 1
Offer

Love our style but we are a bit outside of your budget? Take advantage of our Associate Program and have your wedding filmed by a JMF Associate Team for the same great style at a reduced rate.

*Mention our associate program when you reach out if you are interested. Limited availability. Currently booking associate weddings through Fall 2021*

Glass Planet Videography Glass Planet Videography Wedding Videographers

Jessalyn has helped me edit a couple of weddings. She is a great videographer that is passionate about her work, has taught me a few things and has a great mind's eye for filming/editing.

Albany, New York Albany, NY, 12208
5183019799
Location of (Jessalyn Meehan Films)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding