Albany, New York, Albany, NY 12208 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 30
  • Deals 1

About Jessalyn Meehan Films

Jessalyn Meehan Films is a videography company located in Albany, New York. The company uses a range of cinematic and storytelling styles to capture every emotional and meaningful moment that occurs throughout the wedding day. Jessalyn works hard alongside her team of dedicated professionals to deliver a creative service that is personal to each couple and worthy of the big screen.

Jessalyn Meehan Films offers a range of wedding packages and services that can be tailored to best suit every couples' desires and requirements. Each package provided by the company includes drone footage and digital files. Their most popular wedding package includes a full-featured video, a highlight video, use of multiple cameras, and multiple-location sessions. Additional videography services and items that are available with this business include:

• Raw footage

• Videos 8

15 Reviews for Jessalyn Meehan Films

Alyssa · Married on 06/29/2019

The Absolute Best!

My husband and I consider ourselves so lucky that we found Jessalyn. My sister just happened to see one of her videos on Instagram, and sent it to me knowing I was looking for a wedding videographer. I saw the video, contacted her, and after speaking on the phone and viewing some more of her work I knew she was the perfect choice! I truly cannot say enough amazing things about both Jessalyn and our wedding video! She has a calm energy and a true talent for what she does. Our video is better than I ever could have imagined and still makes me cry when I watch it! She somehow brought all of our favorite moments together into one fun, amazing, touching, and beautiful video that we will treasure forever. She's amazing to work with, so quick, and just the best! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding videographer, or anyone on the fence about a wedding video!!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Christina Martinelli · Married on 06/15/2019

Very Impressed!

When we were trying to pick a videographer, we liked what we saw from the samples of Jessalyn's work and decided to hire her. When we saw the highlight reel she made of our wedding, however, both of our (pretty high) expectations were surpassed. Jessalyn did an amazing job!! One of our cousins who is really into video recording and editing said it was the best editing he's ever seen in a wedding video. In short, we highly recommend Jessalyn!!!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Award

Jessalyn Meehan Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jessalyn Meehan Films 1
    JMF Associate Program

Love our style but we are a bit outside of your budget? Take advantage of our Associate Program and have your wedding filmed by a JMF Associate Team for the same great style at a reduced rate. 50% of the images you see on our website were shot by associates. *Mention our associate program when you reach out if you are interested. Limited availability.*

• Glass Planet Videography
    Glass Planet Videography Wedding Videographers

Jessalyn has helped me edit a couple of weddings. She is a great videographer that is passionate about her work, has taught me a few things and has a great mind's eye for filming/editing.

• Albany, New York Albany, NY, 12208 See on map