Schenectady, Schenectady, NY 12306 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Milestone Media

Milestone Media is a premier wedding cinematography service in Schenectady, New York. This talented team, led by owner and principal videographer Kayla Juracka, offers beautiful wedding keepsakes that will make you laugh and cry in the same video. Wedding cinematography is a great investment for your big day. Unlike other elements that will only be around for the event, wedding video allows you to experience your wedding day over and over. Choose Milestone Media for the wedding memento you’ll cherish for a lifetime.

Milestone Media offers several different packages to meet the needs of every couple. They have Classic and Premium packages that can include up to 12 hours of coverage and up to 30 minutes of edited video. Add ons include:

• Travel

Videos 4 vídeos

8 Reviews for Milestone Media

Lauren · Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful Video

When looking for a videographer I knew I wanted someone who fit my style and also had a drone. We got married in the Catskill Mountains in the fall and I wanted that beauty captured by the drone. I spent hours researching different videographers and either their style didn't fit or their prices were too expensive. When I came across Kayla and found out she was available for my date and an affordable price, I knew it was perfect. I love her style and she was amazing to work with. All of my guests commented on how her and her assistant were everywhere during the reception and didn't miss a thing. My photographer also commented how she was great to work with as well. When we got our video back I could not be any happier. Kayla got amazing shots of our wedding and her editing style was beautiful. We have watched our video multiple times since getting it back and I'm still not tired of it. Kayla listened to what we wanted and was very responsive. You will not regret your decision to use Milestone Media!

Sent on 01/06/2020

cara · Married on 06/14/2019

Great experience

Kayla was wonderful to work with. Her questionnaire and personal chat were detailed and specific so she knew exactly what kind of video we were looking for. Her music choice was perfect and she caught al the right moments. She was also very responsive when I bothered her with multiple questions and she was flexible with her package when I wanted additions and subtractions to what she offered. My only disappointment was that the video guestbook didn’t work out because our band was loud and they had a tough time finding a place where they could do it. We chose that instead of a written guest book and kind of wish we had done both as a back up. (She did obviously refund us that portion). Would highly recommend Kayla and Milestone MediA for your special event.

Sent on 11/28/2019

Milestone Media Pricing

Milestone Media Price Rates

Milestone Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2200.00
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    Drone Footage
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download

-5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Schenectady, 12306 See on map
    518-412-3372 (Phone number)
    Location of (Milestone Media)