Flushing, NY 11358 Map · Phone number

About Jennifer Sosa Photography

My work is pretty much a reflection of who I am so let me begin by telling you a little bit about myself...

People often compare me to Ugly Betty. (I take it as a compliment). She is strong, independent, optimistic, warm, quirky, colorful, full of life and has a personality all her own. She is confident in who she is and won't compromise her ideals. If you couldn't tell, I'm also a fan of her show! :)

As far as training, I went to school for graphic design for several years and enjoyed it very much. Upon starting grad school for graphic design I realized that my love for photography was even greater. My training in design has given me a unique outlook on my new found art. I gravitate toward color palettes and storytelling all while trying to create a compelling composition.

Most importantly I love capturing moments! We all have moments we play over and over in our head that make us smile. These memories act like sunshine on grey days. I love being able to bring memories to life so you can vividly remember them for years to come. Needless to say, I love my job!

Follow Jennifer Sosa Photography on

e007e429b9c8a37f 1453005747808 jennroger previews 1140
ankajosh elope 1241

15 Reviews for Jennifer Sosa Photography

Susan · Married on 10/17/2015

Jennifer is great and I was super happy to be able to have her as my photographer on my wedding day. Jennifer is professional, fun and responsive! I already saw some of photos that she took and those look amazing. And now my hubby and I have to wait patiently until rest of the photos come out! Thank you so much again, we are very lucky!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Gosh I don’t even know where to start with Jen. She is a total Rock Star! If you want a traditional, boring, staged-shots type of photographer, Jen is NOT your girl! She has an editorial eye and creates the most beautiful shots. She lets you be yourself and really enjoy the special moments on your wedding day – she just happens to capture those on film!

Months before our wedding, Jen met us at a café to talk about what we were looking for and to make sure we felt like she was a good fit. From the moment I met her, I knew she was my girl! She is adorable, understanding, organized and I just couldn’t get enough of her beautiful photos and books that she showed us. She had us send a list of any specific photos that we wanted that day and made sure she knew who the special family members and friends were to make sure she didn’t miss anyone.

The day of our wedding was just perfect. We decided to do a first look, which was my favorite part of the day and I think where most of the great wedding shots were taken. My hubby and I were able to get some alone time and we just walked around this beautiful lavender garden while Jen and her assistant took some killer shots of us enjoying our time together. Then, Jen drove me to my wedding, since we got confused about the ride situation. She was a doll and really helped me relax on that day. I seriously couldn’t have asked for anything more.

You will not be disappointed with Jen and her work. I just wish I could do it all over again to be able to work with her – she is truly a gem and was on of my favorite vendors to work with!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Matthew · Married on 08/24/2013

Jen was a perfect photographer for our wedding. Her photos - both for the engagement shoot and the wedding itself - were fantastic. But those speak for themselves, and you can see them on her website. I want to write mostly about how great our experience was working with her.

She was exceedingly friendly. She told us when we first met her that by our wedding, she wanted it to feel that she was a friend of ours who happened to be taking photos. And that's exactly what it felt like. She was also great at setting up shots while always being happy to listen to our suggestions for photos we wanted to take. And on top of that, she worked seamlessly with our videographers, who she had not met before.

I have only the most positive things to say about Jen. We recommend her to everyone we know who is getting married. And she's going to be the photographer for our friend's wedding on our one year anniversary!

Sent on 02/22/2014

Award

Jennifer Sosa Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4500
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files

• Knot by the Sea Weddings - Officiant Alexandra Paez - New York & New Jersey Wedding Officiants

Professional, Creative, Amazing! I had the pleasure to work with Jennifer with a couple eloping and the images were stunning! Congratulations Jennifer for your talent!

• BACON Handmade Neckwear Wedding Dresses

Jennifer is our favorite wedding photographer because we share the same vision and taste --- keep it sweet, bring in the client's personal style, stay friendly yet professional, and LOVE your craft. Her photos are eyecandy that you'll want in your wedding keepsake box.

• Flushing, 11358 See on map
    Location of (Jennifer Sosa Photography)