665 N Tustin Street, Unit A-1, Suite 111, Orange, CA 92867 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Jeani Spray Tans

Trust your tan to the professionals at Jeani Spray Tans in Orange, California. The operator of the business, Jeani, has incredible customer service skills and offers a phenomenal product for those skeptical of the tanning process. She uses humane, allergy-free tanning products for the comfort of her clients. Her customers always leave so pleased and her customers include some very famous faces. You can trust her services from her outstanding reviews and portfolio of work completed.

Starting with a consultation, Jeani from Jeani Spray Tans will make you feel comfortable and talk to you about all the services she offers. Besides offering tanning for brides, she can accommodate groups as well, and at a discount. She is a licensed beautician and stands behind her work. Here are a few services you’ll find:

• Spray tanning

Swimsuit
img1073

6 Reviews for Jeani Spray Tans

Kayla · Married on 02/28/2017

I really never understood how other girls raved about spray tans when I would hate getting them done. It would always be a gamble... Will it come out even? Will it be a good natural color, that isn't too orange? And in comes Jeanie! I saw her reviews and yelp and thought okay, I will give her a try. First off - she responded to me so quickly, and I appreciated that so much. She gave me a quick call & explained her product and told me I would love it there and she was right! The difference between her and other "spray tan" places? She takes her time. She stands behind her work and I feel that is just awesome. My color came out so natural & gorgeous. I got compliments from all of my family - even my mom who has always said my other spray tans were orange or uneven - loved this one on me! She is definitely my new go to spray tan person for life. Now I understand how other girls can rave about it! Its simply amazing by Jeani!

Sent on 12/30/2015

elysse · Married on 09/26/2015

wonderful service and her suite was beautiful!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Jeani was so amazing! She was flexible in all of our scheduling, the tan was very natural looking and we felt so good on our special day!. Not only did we fell we looked good! I highly recommend Jeani Spray tans...

Sent on 12/22/2015

Jeani Spray Tans FAQ

• What is the starting price for tanning services?
    $ 35.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Group Services
    Salon
    Tanning
    Group Discounts
    Licensed
    Skincare
  • What tanning services do you offer?
    Airbrush Tanning
    Spray Tanning

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jeani Spray Tans 1
    Bronzed Bride
    The Bronzed Bride Includes your Trial Run Tan, Wedding Tan, Barrier Cream, pH Balancer, Moroccan Exfoliating Mitt, and Maintenance Kit Gift Set! In Suite Only.

• 665 N Tustin Street, Unit A-1, Suite 111 Orange, CA, 92867 See on map