5619 Lankershim Blvd. # 311, North Hollywood, CA 91601 Map · Phone number
1 review
  • Deals 1

About JC Entertainment

Hello my name is Jose, I own and operate DJ Business. I take pride in the work that I do. I love to give great service to my clients.
I accommodate the bride and groom’s needs, ideas and wishes for there special event. We get to know our clients and help them create their vision on their wedding day.

We offer full range of services including Master of Ceremonies, bilingual Spanish & English. We are Professional and have 18 years of Experience. We coordinate with the client and venders involved leading up too, and on the day of the event. We offer a time line of events. We are a licenses and insured Company.

Thank you, for taking the time and for considering JC Entertainment for your special day!

Follow JC Entertainment on

3.6
      2.5
      2.0
      3.5

Our DJ was nice, responsive, etc but overall we thought the service could have been better. Between each of the songs during the dance period there was about 1 second of dead time which killed the mood. Also, the music selection was odd, we wanted current hip hop songs which people would dance to but the song selection didn't help. Still very nice to work with, just wasn't a fan of the music.

Sent on 08/18/2015

JC Entertainment FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in?
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
  • What services do you offer?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• JC Entertainment 1
    $100.00 Off Total Agree Price
    Client contracts are services for there event. Client mentions promotion or association with Wedding Wire, They will receive a Discount of the total agree price of $ 100.00 one hundred dollar off.

• 5619 Lankershim Blvd. # 311 North Hollywood, 91601 See on map
    Any Time, leave a message.
    Location of (JC Entertainment)