Jay Dreifus Photography

West Bloomfield, MI View map
$3,100 Most Popular Price

$3,100 Most Popular Price

Jay and his wife Kathy are an award winning, nationally-recognized, creative husband and wife team. They capture the way you feel and the fun, love, and emotion of the day.

Hire them and not only will you get amazing pictures which capture natural and authentic moments, you'll have so much fun you'll make two friends for life!

Check out what other couples say it's like to work with them here:

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,100

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,100

Add'l Hours
Custom Graphics
Albums
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

• Laura
    Laura S. Married on 11/11/2020

Amazing and Creative Photographer!

Jay and Kathy were an absolute dream have as our wedding photographers! I first saw Jay's photos at a wedding he had done for an acquaintance and I knew then that I wanted him to be the photographer at my own wedding. His experience with lighting and his editing and photography styles are incredible; he did both our engagement photos and wedding photos and they are absolutely stunning. The creativity that he and his wife brought into their work was incredible and these photos perfectly captured the emotions, atmosphere, and moments of our wedding; he really told the full story of our day and we couldn't be more happy with it! Our venue had very low lighting and you would never know from the quality of his photos; they are absolutely gorgeous! Jay's professionalism was amazing; he provided recommendations for music, hair, and make up, he was always early and developed a whole timing schedule with me for the day of that was incredibly helpful and allowed me to not stress and just enjoy my wedding day. My husband and I highly recommend him, our photos will be a lifelong reminder of our wedding day and thanks to Jay they are gorgeous!
  • Kristin
    Kristin Married on 09/14/2019

Worth every penny!!

There is so much stress when planning a wedding, and picking Jay was our easiest choice. My sister had him photograph her wedding a few years back and her pictures were perfect! So, we knew we were in good hands. Jay and Bunny are the perfect duo!
    We had our engagement session with Jay so we could become comfortable in front of the camera and know what type of style of pictures we wanted for the wedding.
    Weeks leading up to the wedding Jay also checked in with us to make sure we were on the same page with wants and timelines for our big day. I was very unorganized with the planning process and Jay was very understanding and helpful in every aspect!
    On our wedding day, Jay and Bunny kept my bridal party organized. They understood all my wants and ideas that we discussed previously into consideration. Our pictures turned out AMAZING and are the best keepsake to look back on and remember our big day!
  • Jillian
    Jillian Married on 07/13/2019

I can't say enough good things about Jay! Gorgeous photos!

Jay was absolutely amazing!! Even at the very beginning during the planning stages of our wedding, he was so organized and prepared. In fact, I actually used the timeline that he created to help other event specialists (videographer, DJ, etc) stay in the loop because it was so detailed. It is difficult to plan out a wedding when you've never been through it before and Jay was there every step of the way to offer his advice and give us some ideas to help our special day run smoothly. On the day of the wedding, Jay and his wife arrived early to make sure they were set up and ready to go! He was creative with all the different shots and different angles. He used props from inside the suite and they made for gorgeous photos of my gown and accessories. He did whatever he needed to do to get the best shots. At one point he even balanced up on a stole to get an amazing shot of my mascara getting done! He really goes above and beyond! My pastor had no restrictions on where he could go during the ceremony and Jay capture some of the sweetest raw moments between me and my husband during our ceremony. He took awesome group shots and even made some special shots work at the gazebo down the street even when our limo driver was rushing us because of the limited time we had with the limo. He capture tons of moments at the reception of cake cutting, toasts, prayer, first dance, bouquet, garter toss, etc. There are even photos of the reception prior to people entering which is so nice to have. There are detailed pictures of the cake, tables, flowers, center pieces, over head lighting, and just about any other reception detail you can think of. He capture pictures of all our family and friends dancing and having fun. Going through the pictures, there wasn't a single time that I thought "Man, I wish he caught the moment when.." because he caught ALL of them! I can't say enough good things about Jay. Wedding photos are so important because years down the road you'll be able to look back at your special day and hopefully bring back some of those feelings that you experienced in the moment, and thanks to Jay, I know I'll always be able to remember and feel the love that had shown through me and Anthony on our wedding day!
    P.S. get the Gify for the reception! My guests loved it! It was so much fun to go through all the photos and see everyone having an amazing time.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

59 photos · 07/22/2017

Deals

Jay Dreifus Photography 1
Discount

Mention you found me on Wedding Wire for $100 off any wedding collection!

1946 Shore Hill Dr., Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302 West Bloomfield, MI, 48302
Location of (Jay Dreifus Photography)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding