San Diego, CA 92101 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 31

About Jay and Mack Films

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by. We'd love if you'd check us out on our website at www.jayandmackfilms.com to learn more about us and what we offer. We look forward to hearing from you!

Follow Jay and Mack Films on

• Videos 12

9 Reviews for Jay and Mack Films

Allie · Married on 10/20/2018

Jay & Mack: Actually the Best Ever

After watching dozens (okay, hundreds) of wedding videos trying to locate the perfect videographer, we stumbled upon Jay & Mack. Videography is typically not a must-have for most couples, but we are so beyond glad that we made this investment. There truly are not enough ways to explain how tremendous they are at what they do, but we are so thankful that they were able to capture our day as beautifully as they did. They made the entire process so simple and enjoyable, which is exactly what you could hope for on your wedding day. Even playing our favorite music while shooting the couple shots, and Jay’s excellent dance moves! Not only do we have the raw footage from our day, but Jay & Mack created the most perfect teaser and short film that captured every single part of the wedding. We have received countless compliments on our video, and still watch it weekly. Every piece that they create is unique and expertly tailored to each couple – which is something that immediately drew us to their work. 10/10 recommend, we can’t thank you both enough for everything you did for us!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Angela H · Married on 08/18/2018

Jay + mack = amazing!

Where do I even begin? Jay and Mack are hands down the absolute BEST! Having Jay and Mack capture our wedding day was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning process. Not only are Jay and Mack the sweetest individuals, but they are so incredibly creative, talented and professional. They were able to capture the best moments of our wedding day and turn it into the most amazing film. Jay and Mack have the ability to tell a story in the most creative and visually stunning way - every film they’ve created has totally blown me away! There is a certain quality to all their films - earthy, moody, vibrant, full of life and heart and passion and soul - that is unmatched by any other videographer out there. I’m not gonna lie, I was incredibly nervous to see myself on film, but they somehow made me look way cooler on camera than I am in real life. We also received TONS of compliments from friends and family! We love love love our wedding film and find ourselves watching it over and over again - we are forever grateful to Jay and Mack for allowing us to re-live our day. If you’re looking for an amazing videography duo who produces truly beautiful and unique films - we wholeheartedly recommend Jay & Mack Films to any Mr. and Mrs. to be!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Erinn · Married on 07/14/2018

I looked for wedding videographers for quite some time, but felt like every wedding video was overly cheesy and lacked the artsy/cinematic look that we wanted. We hired Jay & Mack as our videographers for our wedding back in July because of their amazing talent and style of videography, but we recommend them EVERYONE because of how wonderful they are as people. We cannot express how great they were to work with, and I truly felt like put their heart into their work. They were so great to be around on our big day, and made the time we filmed with them quick and easy. They make an incredible team and would recommend them 10/10 to anyone who's getting married and wants to capture their wedding day!

THANK YOU Jay & Mack!
    -Erinn & Taylor

Sent on 08/14/2018

• 9TwentyEight Weddings & Events
    9TwentyEight Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

As soon as I saw Jay + Mack’s very first wedding film, I knew I had to hire them for my own wedding. As you can imagine, being a wedding coordinator myself, I have seen quite a few wedding videos. However, none of them have given me the emotional response like the videos from J + M. On the wedding day, we gave them full creative control, and we are so happy that we did. When we received our video back, quite quickly I might add, I was speechless. I cried, I laughed, and I cried again. I know I am a bit biased, but it is by far the best wedding video I have ever seen. The music, the editing, all of it just perfectly expresses our wedding day. The creativity that J + M provide is honestly just bad ass. If you were to ask us if we would want a clip of the best man smoking in our wedding video, we would have said you were crazy. But it turned out to be one of our favorite clips! They captured everything, were never in the way, and worked great with our other vendors. They say the day goes by in a flash, and it couldn’t be more true. I am so thankful for our video, as it captures so many things that we missed. We show anyone and everyone our wedding video, and have watched it too many times to count. Jay + Mack Films will continue to be the videographers that I recommend to all of my clients. J + M, we cannot thank you enough!