Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by. We'd love if you'd check us out on our website at www.jayandmackfilms.com to learn more about us and what we offer. We look forward to hearing from you!

illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Reviews of Jay and Mack Films

5.0 out of 5 rating
5.0 out of 5 rating
100% recommend it
G
Gillian V. Sent on 05/07/2021

The absolute BEST wedding videographers

When I was wedding planning I kind of wanted a wedding videographer, but I felt that so many wedding videos turned out exactly the same and for me it had to be special or I didn’t want to spend money on it at all. So I scoured the internet to find someone, ANYONE, that could deliver a unique wedding video. As soon as I stumbled across Jay and Mack, I NEEDED them to film my wedding. They create the most unique, personal, and special wedding videos out of anyone. I know because I’ve pretty much watched every wedding videographer’s work out there. The wedding video was a big part of our total wedding budget, but I figured that and our pictures are the only things from the day we get to hold on to forever. Boy, am I glad I went for it. Jay and Mack went absolutely above and beyond in their work and our wedding highlight video and our lightly edited video captured the day more perfectly than I could’ve ever asked for. They paid such close attention to detail, captured the vibe of our relationship perfectly, captured all the little special moments with our friends and family, and edited everything with amazing skill. My husband even loved it and he was very skeptical about having a videographer at all. Not only was their work so perfect and amazing, they were so friendly and easy to work with, they communicated well, and they were very flexible even when we had to postpone due to COVID. For me it was Jay and Mack or no wedding video at all, and I am so glad I went with them. Of all the wedding vendors I hired, they were by far my favorite. There is no one out there like Jay and Mack!!!
Karla
Karla Sent on 04/14/2020

Dream Videographers!

I actually found Jay and Mack Films after seeing that they filmed another videographer’s wedding. After obsessively watching each one of their videos, I knew I had to have them for our wedding!

They were amazing to work with— our moms and wedding party kept telling me about how sweet both Jay and Mack were. They made everyone feel so comfortable throughout the day, and they were so great at guiding us so that we wouldn’t look/feel so goofy in front of the cameras.

Our video ended up being everything we could have ever dreamed! Our family and friends can’t stop raving about how amazing it all turned out. I kind of want to throw another wedding just so that I have a reason to hire Jay and Mack again!
E
Erika Sent on 02/29/2020

Simply the BEST

I’m not sure how to even encapsulate our review here because no review will do these two justice, but I will try my best. I fangirled over Jay and Mack for a year before we even got engaged. After our engagement, I knew they were the only people we could possibly hire to create something we would look back on fondly for years to come. Jay and Mack have this insane talent where they are able to weave together a day of monumental emotion and encapsulate it flawlessly into a beautiful little package. I could literally watch our video right now and start crying. And I’ve watched it like a thousand times. They capture the feeling and that my friends, is an art. We loved their work from the jump because it wasn’t your typical wedding video. Every video they make is a cinematic masterpiece. Every video has a different vibe and that’s because they capture the uniqueness of each couple’s love. They were unbelievably easy to work with and extremely responsive. Jay and Mack have become more like family to us because not only are they uber talented, they are just the sweetest people you could ever wish to know! My family watched in awe of them all day long as they would move around to capture every moment. They also worked so well with our photographer (she also loved them)! These two are worth every penny and more! We love you guys and will never be able to thank you enough! Trust us if you aren’t hiring Jay and Mack as your videographers, you’re doing it wrong!
illustration message bubble

Are you interested?

Message vendor

9TwentyEight Weddings & Events 9TwentyEight Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

As soon as I saw Jay + Mack’s very first wedding film, I knew I had to hire them for my own wedding. As you can imagine, being a wedding coordinator myself, I have seen quite a few wedding videos. However, none of them have given me the emotional response like the videos from J + M. On the wedding day, we gave them full creative control, and we are so happy that we did. When we received our video back, quite quickly I might add, I was speechless. I cried, I laughed, and I cried again. I know I am a bit biased, but it is by far the best wedding video I have ever seen. The music, the editing, all of it just perfectly expresses our wedding day. The creativity that J + M provide is honestly just bad ass. If you were to ask us if we would want a clip of the best man smoking in our wedding video, we would have said you were crazy. But it turned out to be one of our favorite clips! They captured everything, were never in the way, and worked great with our other vendors. They say the day goes by in a flash, and it couldn’t be more true. I am so thankful for our video, as it captures so many things that we missed. We show anyone and everyone our wedding video, and have watched it too many times to count. Jay + Mack Films will continue to be the videographers that I recommend to all of my clients. J + M, we cannot thank you enough!

9TwentyEight Weddings & Events