Santa Barbara, CA 93101 Map · Phone number

About JavMor Weddings

People pleaser officiant services for your multi-cultural wedding. Bilingual, bicultural, Mexican-American, Latino, Chicano male. Well traveled and sensitive to difference. I understand that now adays we live in a new time where we try hard to uphold tradition whilst infusing our own flair. I am open to helping you make your special day yours. I am fluent in español growing up in a catholic household with roots in Jalisco, Mexico. You want mariachis and a gospel choir at your wedding... sounds good.

Most weddings I have done have been in both English and Spanish to ensure your abuelita and your best friends understand and can follow along. Symblosim being a critical component of weddings, I am happy to work with you to include traditional and new age components to make your wedding a truly special event.

p9360490934
IMG4346
p1366872612

1 Reviews for JavMor Weddings

Araceli · Married on 11/12/2011

Was very open to all ideas and also gave us direction when we needed it as far as creating the right vows for our wedding! We loved our officiant!! Our ceremony was short, sweet, and intimate...

Sent on 06/07/2012

JavMor Weddings FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Civil Union
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, No Denomination