71 Manzanita Ave., San Francisco, CA 94118 Map · Phone number

About James Everett Photography

Specialties
I am an artist, and wedding photography is my passion.
I specialize in contemporary portraiture and what I like to call intimate photojournalism.

History

Since 1999 I have been shooting weddings and family portraiture.
In January of 2005, James Mueller Photography was established.
I live with my lovely fiance Erika Mapes and our super-cute studio mascot Lola, in Laurel Heights, San Francisco. You can find me at TheKnot.com, TheWeddingChannel.com, and Yelp. I am a preferred vendor at Clos LaChance winery in the South Bay, Garre Winery in the Livermore Valley, and Vintner's Inn in Napa.
Make sure to check out my Blog to see examples of my new full page slideshow presentations.
I look forward to hearing from you!

-James.

01 youngfolks
adri3

4 Reviews for James Everett Photography

Dana · Married on 11/19/2011

James was amazing to work with! The pictures that he took for our engagement session were talked about up until the wedding; to say the least the wedding pictures were incredible too! He is extremely responsive and always flexible with our schedules. He's a pleasure to work with and his work is outstanding. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 12/04/2011

Elenita · Married on 08/12/2006

"It's not the camera that makes the pictures, it's the photographer" This is something that you should always keep in mind when choosing a photographer. I am sure that there are a million professional photographers out there who have the exact same camera as James, but there is one thing they will never have...the his eyes and the way that they see the world. I have had the privilege of working with James on three separate occassions and I was always more than amazed with his work. His photographs are truly artistic and meant to be treasured for a lifetime. We were fortunate enough to have him shoot our family here in Hawaii and even when I wanted to give up on getting good shots of my three young children his energy kept us going. Now that I have experienced his talent I am hard-pressed to find another photographer that I can be satisfied with.

Sent on 12/03/2008

liana · Married on 12/04/2005

Here we were 3 years ago searching for the best vendors for our wedding. This was not just an educated guess to select James Muller Photography. He was referred to us by a friend months before the wedding. We were quite impressed with his attention to details and moments at every second of the wedding. You go with James and you will refer him to others as well.. You will not be disappointed…Guaranteed....

Sent on 12/30/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

James Everett Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints

• Lani Elizabeth Fine Design in Flowers
    Lani Elizabeth Fine Design in Flowers Wedding Florists

James is a pleasure to work with! He seems to really capture the fun and excitement of a wedding in a relaxed atmosphere, which is a testament to his personality and working relationship with each bride and groom.

• Custom Video Connection
    Custom Video Connection Wedding Videographers

James has that rare talent/instinct of knowing how to handle people under the time pressures of a wedding, which helps him get the job done. I enjoy working with other passionate people like James. Our creativity feeds off each other. When we have the pleasure of working together, we work our butts off, laugh alot and have a fabulous time.

• Vintners Inn
    Vintners Inn Winery Weddings

Well, what can I say? James is my very favorite photographer ever! His work is seamless, professional and the clients love him. Being a facility; I need vendors who work well with the client but also who also work well with the venue; and James is all about that! I just wish I could work with him more!

• 71 Manzanita Ave. San Francisco, 94118 See on map