Nearby Vendors to Consider

About James Dvorscak Photography

Austin Wedding Photographer

Real moments. Real emotion. Real personality. This is real photography for real people.

What is real photography? To me, it is capturing life as it unfolds organically. Slowing down and capturing the details. It’s about unscripted moments. Real emotion. It’s about creating images that will truly stand the test of time.

Blending elements of lifestyle and documentary photography, my goal is simple: to capture your wedding day in honest, elegant, timeless images.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Austin

2 Reviews for James Dvorscak Photography

James has been so much fun to work with! I know photography- as an art- is pretty subjective but while I was shopping for a photographer he had 2 pics in his portfolio that absolutely sold me. His services aren't the cheapest but also weren't near the most expensive I saw and when it cam to photos we were willing to shell out a bit more for quality and style that we liked. James is a true professional, kept us in the loop every step of the way and has an awesome sense of humor to boot (seriously, you don't think that's a big deal now- but wait until your wedding nerves kick in, you'll want someone who's cool and calm and can make you laugh)!

Profile Picture Val, 3/3/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

James is an amazing photographer. My worry, as a bride, when picking a photographer was, will he be there at the special moments? James absolutely was. From my amazing engagement photos, to my gorgeous wedding shots, James captured every moment. His skill is apparent because you don't know he is there and yet, the pictures he takes are breath-taking. If you'd like pictures that make you feel like you are literally back in the moment, at the alter, and with your family and loved ones, call James up and book him immediately. I give James my highest praise and have no doubts that he will give any bride perfect memories for a lifetime.

Profile Picture Laura, 3/20/10, 1 Review

5 Photos

My Photo Album

5 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
Love James Dvorscak! He is so talented, professional and so much fun to work with! This is a photographer that you feel comfortable hanging out with for 8 hours or so on your special Day. You will be so very happy with the memories that he has captured of your love, your family, your friends and of your Wedding Day.~

Events