Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Jaclyn L Photography

Timeless, elegant and romantic

We believe that photography is about people. In working with us, you will enjoy unmatched service & care in organizing every consideration of your wedding. As professionals, we attend to these details in order to insure that your photography experience is exciting, well-executed & memorable.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Liability Insurance (1)
Albums (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Prints (1)

I don't even know where to begin! I just got married on August 5th and already have my pictures back and I am just floored! The pictures are incredible and what I love most is that they are SO unique! I don't know anyone with pictures like mine, Jaclyn really has an eye for capturing the moment and she got every single shot! Some of the photos that I got back I just couldn't even believe were of my wedding! They are all so beautiful! On top of being incredibly talented, Jaclyn is very professional and so easy and fun to work with. She is so thoughtful and really cares about her clients. When we got our engagement photos done, I was immediately so relieved and happy that we decided to work with Jaclyn. She instantly made me feel comfortable and was so good at directing the two of us, we didn't feel awkward or uncomfortable at all. Everyone in my family and in my bridal party commented after the wedding that they loved how she knew exactly how to position people to get the shot-she gets the job done! No need to even think, she just knows for you! Save yourself the time and just hire Jaclyn, I promise you it will be the best decision because at the end of the day, all you have are the memories and she will capture them for you!

Profile Picture Caity, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

I can't say enough great things about Jackie and her work! Jackie is the upmost professional and worked with me through many changes on my part! I had to change my wedding date, I was running late due to traffic and Jackie was there waiting and worked with us on everything! Not only did she make me and my husband comfortable but my entire family raved about her. I couldn't be happier with how the photos turned out. She knew the perfect spots with the best lighting and I felt like a movie star. I will be using Jackie for any photos I need in the future! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 8/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We cannot recommend Jaclyn strongly enough. From the moment we reached out to her about an initial proposal, to what is now a few weeks after our wedding, she has shown the utmost professionalism, delivered incredible photos, and overall has been an absolute pleasure to work with. Jaclyn's work does an amazing job of highlighting all the components that make your wedding (venue, dress/suit, bridal party) unique and special, and the way she utilizes natural lighting is stunning. It goes without saying that taking such a high volume of photos can often feel quite tedious, though Jaclyn somehow manages to make the process rather enjoyable. She is never pushy, recognizes it's "your day," and somehow always makes you feel like you just took the best picture in the history of photographic arts. Photos aside, she is unbelievably responsive, and flexible and generous with her time. We were amazed with the incredibly quick turnaround on a few preview shots from the wedding (within 24 hours), as well as how quickly she posted the entire suite of photos. Lastly, while her work is great, we also cannot recommend her enough personally. She is personable, fun, and a great energy to have at your wedding, camera or not. If you are getting married in the New England area, put her at the top of your list of potential photographers.

Profile Picture Bobby, 7/23/17, 1 Review

18 Photos

Portfolio

18 Photos

8 ENDORSEMENTS
Jaclyn is always a pleasure to work with. She brings a sweet personality with her to the day and keeps her couples comfortable in front of the camera. Ohh and she takes amazing images! You will love her work and love having her at your wedding!

Jaclyn L Photography is simply fabulous! With an eye for capturing not only beautiful candid moments but also organizing bridal parties and families for fabulous formals, Jaclyn does not let a kodak moment slip by! For Mansions, Society, and Unique Venues, Jaclyn L Photography will capture incredible moments for you to look back on forever!

Amazing, caring, professional.

Always a pleasure to work with

What can I say about Jaclyn works...Simply Stunning! Attention to details is what makes her photos more amazing than others. You'll be amazed by her work of art. She'll take you on a journey through her lenses.Memories captured and cherish for life. She's definitely on my top list of photographer to work with and highly recommended to all my brides.

69 PROS I KNOW