Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Jaclyn L Photography

Timeless, elegant and romantic

We believe that photography is about people. In working with us, you will enjoy unmatched service & care in organizing every consideration of your wedding. As professionals, we attend to these details in order to insure that your photography experience is exciting, well-executed & memorable.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Liability Insurance (1)
Albums (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Prints (1)

Jaclyn L Photography is INCREDIBLE!!!! Not only is Jaclyn an amazingly talented photographer, she is also a wonderful person to work with and in general! She goes absolutely above and beyond for her clients (she was literally running around in 90+ degree heat on my wedding day to ensure every single moment was perfectly captured) and delivers a product that's more perfect than any bride could ask for. We are completely in love with our wedding (and engagement shoot) photos and are soo SOOO glad that we choose Jaclyn L! We

Profile Picture Victoria, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jaclyn is absolutely incredible - by far our favorite vendor to work with during our wedding process. Here's why you NEED her as your wedding photographer:

1) Her photographs are so unique and capture the emotion of the day in a way that I've never seen before. She utilizes sunlight and the elements in a way that produces this incredible end product - glowy and ethereal - even our posed photos look effortlessly candid. Our friends and family are blown away and so many have asked for prints to show in their homes!
2) She is just a wonderful person to have around. She makes you feel so comfortable that you trust her implicitly - with your rings, your lipstick the day of (because she has pockets!), your schedule / timeline, and capturing vulnerable and emotional moments. She even remembered when we came back from our honeymoon and sent us some champagne to drink while we looked through our photos!
3) She is so responsive! I have threads of emails where I ask question after question and she responded within 5 minutes - and I never had to wait more than 12 hours for an answer. And all of our absurd requests - from asking her if she could take photos at our welcome reception the night before two weeks before our wedding, to questions and back and forth about our albums - were met with patience and kindness.
4) She is committed to a great experience. She took our engagement photos, our welcome reception photos, and our wedding photos, and ended up staying for more than our contracted time for all three, just so she could capture our special days completely. We truly felt like we were special and not just another couple getting married.

At the end of it all, while sipping our champagne and looking through our photos, my husband turned to me and said - "Every photo of Jaclyn's can't be replicated by anyone else. Her style is just so recognizably hers." I think that really says it all.

Profile Picture Shwetha, 4/14/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I don't even know where to begin! I just got married on August 5th and already have my pictures back and I am just floored! The pictures are incredible and what I love most is that they are SO unique! I don't know anyone with pictures like mine, Jaclyn really has an eye for capturing the moment and she got every single shot! Some of the photos that I got back I just couldn't even believe were of my wedding! They are all so beautiful! On top of being incredibly talented, Jaclyn is very professional and so easy and fun to work with. She is so thoughtful and really cares about her clients. When we got our engagement photos done, I was immediately so relieved and happy that we decided to work with Jaclyn. She instantly made me feel comfortable and was so good at directing the two of us, we didn't feel awkward or uncomfortable at all. Everyone in my family and in my bridal party commented after the wedding that they loved how she knew exactly how to position people to get the shot-she gets the job done! No need to even think, she just knows for you! Save yourself the time and just hire Jaclyn, I promise you it will be the best decision because at the end of the day, all you have are the memories and she will capture them for you!

Profile Picture Caity, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

Jaclyn L Photography Pricing

220x220 sq 1449092324722 sarin resample 7
220x220 sq 1449092336701 sarin resample 9
220x220 sq 1387233282712 jaclynl

8 ENDORSEMENTS
Jaclyn is always a pleasure to work with. She brings a sweet personality with her to the day and keeps her couples comfortable in front of the camera. Ohh and she takes amazing images! You will love her work and love having her at your wedding!

Jaclyn L Photography is simply fabulous! With an eye for capturing not only beautiful candid moments but also organizing bridal parties and families for fabulous formals, Jaclyn does not let a kodak moment slip by! For Mansions, Society, and Unique Venues, Jaclyn L Photography will capture incredible moments for you to look back on forever!

Amazing, caring, professional.

Always a pleasure to work with

What can I say about Jaclyn works...Simply Stunning! Attention to details is what makes her photos more amazing than others. You'll be amazed by her work of art. She'll take you on a journey through her lenses.Memories captured and cherish for life. She's definitely on my top list of photographer to work with and highly recommended to all my brides.

69 PROS I KNOW