172 Bellevue Ave Suite 316F, Newport, RI 02840 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $7,200
Availability Check your date

About Jaclyn L Photography

We believe that photography is about people. In working with us, you will enjoy unmatched service & care in organizing every consideration of your wedding. As professionals, we attend to these details in order to insure that your photography experience is exciting, well-executed & memorable.

Follow Jaclyn L Photography on

Jaclyn L Photography 4
  • Katharine

Katharine · Married on 09/22/2018

Katharine Todd

Jaclyn is simply FABULOUS! When I think back on the year we worked with Jaclyn, I’m not sure where to even begin explaining how truly wonderful and unbelievably talented she is. From the very first phone call to the last hour of our wedding, Jaclyn was nothing short of organized, flexible, personable, professional, dedicated, positive, the list goes on and on. Here are a few reasons why I wouldn’t hesitate to book Jaclyn as your photographer.
    - Her flexibility, patience, and fun personality for our engagement photo session: She took our engagement photos in Providence, at my husband and my alma mater, which I’m sure was out of her way but it so special for us, and that’s all Jaclyn cared about. She was so kind, fun, and normal through the whole experience which made us feel much more comfortable!
    - Her organization and positivity during the weeks and months leading up to the wedding: Planning a wedding can be quite stressful and overwhelming for a bride. Jaclyn was extremely organized and readily available at any moment that I wanted to talk. I was particularly nervous about two things before the wedding: 1) the availability of mansions in Newport for photographs and 2) the weather. Jaclyn was consistently very positive and reassuring about both concerns. She had all of the contact people I needed to book a mansion and she had two back up plans ready and waiting! (Fortunately, we didn’t need to use them, but that fact that she was willing to spend a day driving around Newport with me to personally select spots for photographs speaks volumes about her dedication to her client!) The weather, also fortunately, was beautiful. I am so in love with the work Jaclyn did.
    - Her unparalleled true talent and dedication at rehearsal dinner and on our wedding day: Jaclyn caught every moment and then some. My husband and I have such an incredible variety of pictures from the emotion to the scenery, and I will cherish them forever. She has an eye for getting romantic, real shots. So many of my friends say my photos look like they could be in a bridal magazine. I’m in love! Not only did Jaclyn capture the beauty and emotions that filled our day... she stayed at our wedding to capture those moments well past her contracted hours. Due to a delay in the dinner service and a ripped wedding dress (post formal pictures thank goodness!) a lot of special moments were also delayed. Jaclyn stayed at the wedding up until the last song. Before leaving she even asked me if there were any last shots I wanted, which I did request a few quick shots on the deck with the lit up Newport bridge in the back. Jaclyn agreed excitedly and without hesitation and was able to use her talent and creative eye to capture some of my favorite pictures of the night!
    If you are nervous about finding a talented, creative, kind, puts-you-first, reliable, responsive photographer for your wedding...look no further. Jaclyn in the best and you will not regret working with this beautiful soul!

Stacey · Married on 09/01/2018

Jaclyn is the best! She was such a pleasure to work with for both our engagement session and the wedding. She immediately made us feel comfortable and confident in front of the camera. She is great at capturing the emotion between people and using spaces in a way that feels special and unique. She has an eye that is unmatched and each photo is epic!
    I would highly recommend Jaclyn!

Victoria · Married on 06/30/2018

Jaclyn L Photography is INCREDIBLE!!!! Not only is Jaclyn an amazingly talented photographer, she is also a wonderful person to work with and in general! She goes absolutely above and beyond for her clients (she was literally running around in 90+ degree heat on my wedding day to ensure every single moment was perfectly captured) and delivers a product that's more perfect than any bride could ask for. We are completely in love with our wedding (and engagement shoot) photos and are soo SOOO glad that we choose Jaclyn L! We <3 Jaclyn & Kayla (the fantastic second photographer)!!!!

Jaclyn L Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 7,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• Artistic Wedding Films
    Artistic Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

Jaclyn is always a pleasure to work with. She brings a sweet personality with her to the day and keeps her couples comfortable in front of the camera. Ohh and she takes amazing images! You will love her work and love having her at your wedding!

• Em Devaud Events LLC
    Em Devaud Events LLC Wedding Planners

Jaclyn L Photography is simply fabulous! With an eye for capturing not only beautiful candid moments but also organizing bridal parties and families for fabulous formals, Jaclyn does not let a kodak moment slip by! For Mansions, Society, and Unique Venues, Jaclyn L Photography will capture incredible moments for you to look back on forever!

• PartyGirl