269 South Main Street, Suite D, Providence, RI 02903 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Zenobia Photography Studios

With twelve years of experience as a wedding photographer, I have seen it all! I have shot in every kind of weather, have documented weddings from of many different cultures and faiths, and have had the privlidge of getting to know hundreds of unique couples. I love what I do because it is NEVER the same routine. Every wedding is unique and filled with unexpected moments. Whatever happens on your day, I will get beautiful, timeless pictures, without question, and you will have a blast working with me!

Follow Zenobia Photography Studios on

Engagement session

• Real Weddings 25

42 Reviews for Zenobia Photography Studios

Maggie · Married on 09/12/2015

This is a little bit embarrassing, but I started stalking Zenobia's facebook page two years before I actually got engaged. They photographed my husband's cousin's wedding and once I saw their photos, I truly became obsessed. Fast forward two years and I knew photography was the first thing I wanted to book and I immediately set up time to meet with Jen. From our first meeting, it was so apparent how passionate she is about what she does and it shows in all of her photos. Not to mention how her awesome personality shines everytime you see her. Obviously, we booked almost immediately. She was always responsive to all of my questions, helped me build out a timeline for all of our photo locations for the big day (we went to three different locations to do all of our photos before heading to the venue and had to battle Newport traffic), and was just always a pleasure to talk to. And the photos. Oh the photos! All thousand pictures - and yes, I mean literally a thousand - were just breathtaking. We have gotten so many compliments on them. Our families cannot stop gushing about how beautiful they were. Not only were her pictures amazing, but she is so much fun and keeps everyone smiling the entire time you're taking photos. I was so disappointed when it was the end of the night and I had to say goodbye to Jen and her co-shooter. Trust me, you will have no regrets going with Zenobia!

Jess · Married on 10/03/2014

We learned of Zenobia Studios through an extended family member whose wedding they had photographed. After seeing the creative, unique, and downright beautiful photos from their engagement shoot and wedding day, our decision was made! I can't say ENOUGH good things about my experience with Jen and Zenobia Studios. Wedding planning and selecting the right vendors can be stressful, but Jen was the only photographer that we met with and she made our decision remarkably easy. From the very start she took the time to learn about what was most important to us and help us define our vision for the day. Not only did she provide us with the most spectacular engagement and wedding photos, but she was an absolute joy to work with along the way. Jen is easily one of the funniest, sweetest, and most friendly people we have had the pleasure of encountering and her creativity is second to none. She made us feel comfortable in front of the camera, as if we were hanging out with an old friend, and captured the most beautiful memories. On our wedding day, Jen and her associate, Dave, joined us bright and early, capturing every moment as we got ready, walked down the aisle, and danced the night away. We now have, quite literally, thousands of pictures to remember our special day. To top it off, Jen worked her creative magic again as she hand-picked the absolute perfect leather album (in one of our wedding colors, no less) and strategically placed the outrageous number of photos that we requested (and also some extras that she just happened to love!). I would HIGHLY recommend Jen and any of her associates at Zenobia Studios. We will surely be lifelong clients and are looking forward to having Zenobia Studios capture many special memories to come.

Tara · Married on 08/01/2014

We honestly could not have asked for a more amazing wedding photographer! Jen is so creative and we got so many amazing shots from our wedding day! Our wedding book is also spectacular! I could not recommend Zenobia more!

Zenobia Photography Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

• Lynda Williams Beauty
    Lynda Williams Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have shared many brides with the Zenobia photographers over the years. I have to say, they are truly talented. I love seeing the photos from the weddings especially when the attention to detail isn't overlooked. They are always fun and pleasant. I highly recommend them for your wedding day !

• Studio 539 Flowers
    Studio 539 Flowers Wedding Florists

A good photographer is so important to, not just the bride, but to my business as well. I love a photographer that loves shooting the details!!! My advertising, facebook, blogs etc require quality images of my work and the only way to get them is from a professional. I get so excited when I find out im working with Kendall or Jenny! I know every image will not only capture the day perfectly but will also make my flowers look amazing.

• JENNIE KAY beauty
    JENNIE KAY beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jenny and Kendall are amazing I always look forward to getting pictures back from them!

• 269 South Main Street, Suite D Providence, RI, 02903 See on map
    4018554856 (401) (Phone number)
    4856 (Other Phone Number)
    855 (Fax Number)