Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Zenobia Photography Studios

Not your average studio.

Definitely NOT your average studio ; )

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Multi. Locations (1)
Digital Files (1)
Proofs (1)
Save the Date (1)

This is a little bit embarrassing, but I started stalking Zenobia's facebook page two years before I actually got engaged. They photographed my husband's cousin's wedding and once I saw their photos, I truly became obsessed. Fast forward two years and I knew photography was the first thing I wanted to book and I immediately set up time to meet with Jen. From our first meeting, it was so apparent how passionate she is about what she does and it shows in all of her photos. Not to mention how her awesome personality shines everytime you see her. Obviously, we booked almost immediately. She was always responsive to all of my questions, helped me build out a timeline for all of our photo locations for the big day (we went to three different locations to do all of our photos before heading to the venue and had to battle Newport traffic), and was just always a pleasure to talk to. And the photos. Oh the photos! All thousand pictures - and yes, I mean literally a thousand - were just breathtaking. We have gotten so many compliments on them. Our families cannot stop gushing about how beautiful they were. Not only were her pictures amazing, but she is so much fun and keeps everyone smiling the entire time you're taking photos. I was so disappointed when it was the end of the night and I had to say goodbye to Jen and her co-shooter. Trust me, you will have no regrets going with Zenobia!

Profile Picture Maggie, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We learned of Zenobia Studios through an extended family member whose wedding they had photographed. After seeing the creative, unique, and downright beautiful photos from their engagement shoot and wedding day, our decision was made! I can't say ENOUGH good things about my experience with Jen and Zenobia Studios. Wedding planning and selecting the right vendors can be stressful, but Jen was the only photographer that we met with and she made our decision remarkably easy. From the very start she took the time to learn about what was most important to us and help us define our vision for the day. Not only did she provide us with the most spectacular engagement and wedding photos, but she was an absolute joy to work with along the way. Jen is easily one of the funniest, sweetest, and most friendly people we have had the pleasure of encountering and her creativity is second to none. She made us feel comfortable in front of the camera, as if we were hanging out with an old friend, and captured the most beautiful memories. On our wedding day, Jen and her associate, Dave, joined us bright and early, capturing every moment as we got ready, walked down the aisle, and danced the night away. We now have, quite literally, thousands of pictures to remember our special day. To top it off, Jen worked her creative magic again as she hand-picked the absolute perfect leather album (in one of our wedding colors, no less) and strategically placed the outrageous number of photos that we requested (and also some extras that she just happened to love!). I would HIGHLY recommend Jen and any of her associates at Zenobia Studios. We will surely be lifelong clients and are looking forward to having Zenobia Studios capture many special memories to come.

Profile Picture Jess, 10/3/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Save the Date

We honestly could not have asked for a more amazing wedding photographer! Jen is so creative and we got so many amazing shots from our wedding day! Our wedding book is also spectacular! I could not recommend Zenobia more!

Profile Picture Tara, 8/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Proofs, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Zenobia Photography Studios Pricing

220x220 sq 1449166017574 wedding photography0263
220x220 sq 1449166024815 wedding photography0264
220x220 sq 1449166043475 wedding photography0266

6 ENDORSEMENTS
I have shared many brides with the Zenobia photographers over the years. I have to say, they are truly talented. I love seeing the photos from the weddings especially when the attention to detail isn't overlooked. They are always fun and pleasant. I highly recommend them for your wedding day !

A good photographer is so important to, not just the bride, but to my business as well. I love a photographer that loves shooting the details!!! My advertising, facebook, blogs etc require quality images of my work and the only way to get them is from a professional. I get so excited when I find out im working with Kendall or Jenny! I know every image will not only capture the day perfectly but will also make my flowers look amazing.

Jenny and Kendall are amazing I always look forward to getting pictures back from them!

We always enjoy working with Zenobia Photography. They are upbeat and positive, easy-going but also very professional. Just look at their website or Facebook page to see the gorgeous photos they take! You won't be disappointed.

Jennifer's work is gorgeous and you won't believe the top quality of her images and photos.......her ideas are fresh and definitely for the bride and groom who are looking for something extraordinary and "out of the box".....it's all about style and Jennifer's is a must to check out......you won't be disappointed!! Victoria Kenyon, ToriaDolce Fine Desserts & Wedding Cakes

269D South Main Street, Providence, RI 02903   See On Map