Zenobia Photography Studios

Providence, RI View map Visit website
$4,600 Most Popular Price

$4,600 Most Popular Price

Zenobia Photography Studios is a wedding imagery company based out of Providence, Rhode Island. Whether for your wedding, your business, or a portrait session, my approach is the same… we talk about your project goals, I get to know you, we have a few laughs, and then I take care of everything. I can pose you, help you plan the best possible schedule, and bring your vision to fruition. You will love your photographs and the experience. You will feel completely natural in front of my lens so that your images represent the real you, and the experience is actually fun!

I have been fortunate enough to shoot an incredible variety of work over the years including weddings, portraits, editorial work, travel, products, and people. I have joined workshops with some of the most famous photographers all over the world.

I love nothing more than the creative challenge of representing a person or product photographically in a way that is both accurate and which also conveys my client’s personality!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Boudoir Shoot
Multi. Locations
Trash The Dress
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,600

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Negatives

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Priya D. Married on 08/13/2021

Amazing photographer

We used Zenobia for our wedding pictures and working with Jen was wonderful! She was very responsive (which was great considering we had to push our wedding multiple times due to Covid), and very easy to work with. She spent time, before the wedding, getting to know who we were as a couple, and the type of vibe we were looking with our pictures. On the day of the wedding, she was so much fun and had our entire wedding party cracking up! She was great to work with and I highly recommend using Zenobia Studios for your wedding day!
  • Priya

150 photos · 09/01/2018
Frank & Lindsey
25 photos · 07/25/2016

Lynda Williams Beauty Lynda Williams Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have shared many brides with the Zenobia photographers over the years. I have to say, they are truly talented. I love seeing the photos from the weddings especially when the attention to detail isn't overlooked. They are always fun and pleasant. I highly recommend them for your wedding day !

Studio 539 Flowers Studio 539 Flowers Wedding Florists

A good photographer is so important to, not just the bride, but to my business as well. I love a photographer that loves shooting the details!!! My advertising, facebook, blogs etc require quality images of my work and the only way to get them is from a professional. I get so excited when I find out im working with Kendall or Jenny! I know every image will not only capture the day perfectly but will also make my flowers look amazing.

JENNIE KAY beauty JENNIE KAY beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jenny and Kendall are amazing I always look forward to getting pictures back from them!

Studio 539 Flowers
Paper Moss
5.0 out of 5 rating , 38 Reviews
· Wedding Invitations

269 South Main Street, Suite D Providence, RI, 02903
Location of (Zenobia Photography Studios)
40 Moosehorn Rd East Greenwich, RI, 02818

Zenobia Photography Studios frequently asked questions

Zenobia Photography Studios includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Trash The Dress
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
Zenobia Photography Studios includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations
Zenobia Photography Studios offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
Zenobia Photography Studios offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits
Zenobia Photography Studios offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
Zenobia Photography Studios is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding