174 Wickenden Street, Providence, RI 02903 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Studio 539 Flowers

Studio 539 Flowers is a floral design boutique based out of Providence, Rhode Island. The floral arrangements at a wedding can bring the whole event together, and the talented floral design team at Studio 539 understands that. The Studio 539 team is made up of experienced floral designers Christina, Danielle, and Yvette, who are all passionate about creating elegantly classic designs for your wedding or special event. They will sit down with you to help you craft arrangements that specifically match the tone and style of your event. With your ideas and their skill, you can create a day to remember.

Studio 539 specializes in a range of floral styles including classic, modern, romantic, vintage, eclectic, preppy, and rustic. No matter what kind of arrangement you're looking for, the team has experience designing aisle decor, bouquets, chuppah decor, flower crowns, flower petals, single flowers, altar decor, boutonnieres, corsages, flower girl baskets, non-floral arrangements, and table arrangements. Some of the services that they offer include:

• Consultations

Studio 539 Flowers 5
Studio 539 Flowers 6
Studio 539 Flowers 7

Carolyn McLaughlin · Married on 10/20/2018

Creative, Talented, and SO Customer Friendly!

Danielle did a gorgeous job with the flowers for my recent wedding. I don't know a ton about flowers other than that I don't love babies breath and I didn't want color. Danielle was able to educate me on what would work best and somehow interpreted the vision in my head, as inarticulate as I was in describing it. She did a tablescape amongst the antique brass candlesticks we used for centerpieces and created the most gorgeous bouquets I could imagine. We definitely let her guide the process and trusted her taste and expertise, and I am so, so glad we did. I would 100% recommend Studio 539 Flowers and am SO happy with the service and beautiful blooms they provided on our big day!

Studio 539 Flowers 9
  • Suzanne

Suzanne Spignesi · Married on 08/04/2018

Thank You Studio 539 Flowers!

I was so happy with our decision to use Studio 539 Flowers for our wedding! I did not have a large budget for flowers, and after calling around to a few places in Newport, RI (our wedding was in Middletown, RI) I was getting really discouraged - I was worried we wouldn't be able to afford what we were looking for. I did not want to do flowers for centerpieces - I only wanted bouquets and a few accent pieces, and many shops I called had a minimum spend and wouldn't accommodate that. Then I called Studio 539 - what a breath of fresh air! There was no minimum spend, and they were happy to accommodate as much or as little as I wanted to spend. I worked with Danielle, and she was absolutely lovely. She put together an inspiration board from just one conversation that she and I had where I described what I was looking for, and she somehow managed to convey it exactly! We ended up doing my bouquet, bouquets for the bridesmaids, two accent pieces for the ceremony (which involved driftwood - perfect for our beach wedding!), several small jars to hang off chairs lining the aisle, and petals for the flower girls. Danielle also did our centerpieces, which were glass cylinders filled with water, candles, and a few flowers. They were beautiful, and exactly what I wanted. I got so many compliments on the flowers, and they look absolutely gorgeous in the photos. Danielle was excellent at turning my vision into reality, and was so easy to work with as well - she is kind, responsive, and flexible. I was so happy to receive this kind of service and such a beautiful product for my money - the value was EXCELLENT. Highly recommend! It was money well spent! Thank you Danielle and Studio 539!

Studio 539 Flowers 10

Studio 539 Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 225.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

• Sin
    Sin Wedding Cakes

Studio 539 is just around the corner from us! We love them, they do beautiful floral arrangements and are super friendly. Check them out! You'll be very pleased!

• Blueflash
    Blueflash Wedding Photographers

Studio 539 did the flowers for a recent wedding we photographed and they were unbelievable. The colors were rich and bold, the arrangements were full and expressive, and the quality was flawless. It was a pleasure photographing Studio 539's creations.

• Zenobia Photography Studios
    Zenobia Photography Studios Wedding Photographers

Christina is the BEST, seriously creative, committed to quality, and fun to work with. Studio 539 rocks!

• 174 Wickenden Street Providence, Rhode Island, RI 02903 See on map