87 Reviews for Studio 539 Flowers

Altar Decor (2)
Single Flowers (2)
Flower Petals (1)
87 Studio 539 Flowers Reviews

Absolutely beautiful flowers! The owner/designer was super easy to work with. I showed her some photos of bouquets and specified some favorite flowers. We decided on a color palette and I trusted her to do the rest. The result is really pretty. I also appreciate that their pricing is quite transparent.

Profile Picture Shumei, 6/2/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Christina and 539 flowers were wonderful to work with. From our meetings and emails, it was clear that she understood the vision for our wedding, and she was able perfectly translate that vision into beautiful bouquets and arrangements. We received many compliments throughout the night about how beautiful the flowers were.

Profile Picture David, 6/2/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Christina is a talented florist- my bouquets were show stopping. As the bride, my bouquet featured lots of bright, bold reds as well as deeper reds and some light pinks, perfectly corresponding to my bridesmaids's gowns and my groom's boutonniere. She even managed to get beautiful out-of-season peonies, which smelled like heaven.

I didn't want to put it down, and I definitely didn't want to throw it!

The bridesmaid's bouquets were so interesting, she used what looked like leafy lamb's ear (Dusty miller foliage, google thinks?) which really made me fall in love with these winter bouquets.

Not only is her work spectacular, she honored my budget and was upfront about what we could do within it! She is respectful and more than willing to work with what you've got! Somehow, with my limited budget, she still produced show-stopping flowers for our wedding day.

Wish I could give her more stars!

Photo for Studio 539 Flowers Review - Incredible bridal bouquet!
Profile Picture Violette, 1/6/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

I loved working with Christina and Studio 539. She was easy to talk to and eager for us to share photos and ideas. My bouquet was beautiful and the flowers on our chuppah blew me away. I wish I could have these flowers in my life every day.

Profile Picture Lauren , 9/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I am so happy I hired Studio 539 Flowers for my wedding! I felt like I had a hard time putting my vision into words, and somehow Danielle was able to translate my vague description into the most beautiful arrangements. All the flowers were stunning, from the bouquets, to the centerpieces, to the most beautiful and delicate flower crown that coordinated with everything perfectly. I couldn't have imagined how beautifully it all turned out; I still swoon when I see the photos!

Profile Picture Sophie, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our flowers were delivered on time and looked great!

Profile Picture Tamiel Sahu, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery

Christina was great to work with. Not living close by her and I worked together via email and phone. Everything came out beautiful, somehow I was not stressed about any of it, she listened to what I wanted and made it happen. The pricing was excellent. I highly recommend Studio 539 for any of your flower arrangement needs!

Profile Picture Faith, 9/25/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Wow. I literally couldn't have envisioned anything better than what Christina put together. Christina is very talented and totally made my venue the most beautiful wedding space ever. Highly recommended. Professional, courteous, kind and does beautiful work. -Katie

Profile Picture Katie, 8/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Christina and Studio 539 were recommended by our photographer. We met with her approximately 6 months before our wedding and liked her immediately. She was easy to work with and talk to about our likes and dislikes. Neither I nor my husband has much experience with flowers and I wasn't even able to give her any flower preferences due to my lack of knowledge. She was able to suggest just enough flowers to make the reception tables beautiful without being too much and having the tables dominated by large arrangements. The bridal bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets were stunning and I received many compliments on the arrangements and flower choices. She complimented the color of my bridesmaids dresses without it being overly "matchy matchy." We were intimidated by the florist component of the wedding because we knew so little about it and had decided flowers was not an area we were willing to spend a great deal on. We were afraid we would insult Christina by saying it wasn't meant to be a focal point of the wedding, but a complimentary component. She worked with us to ensure we had the pieces that were important to us and not any additional things we didn't think were necessary (for example, we chose not to do boutonnieres for the groomsman, only for the groom) and she suggested the appropriate size bouquet and centerpieces based on our description. Her staff ensured delivery of the centerpieces to the venue and delivered the bouquets to the bridal party at the hotel since pictures were before the ceremony. I cannot say enough positive things about working with Christina and Studio 539. I would recommend her to anyone and encourage you to say whatever you are thinking as far as arrangements and let her work with you!

Profile Picture cassandra, 7/9/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

I cannot begin to describe how awesome Christina is! She did the floral arrangements for my wedding, and I hired her because of the beautiful work she had done at my sister's wedding. The flower arrangements were GORGEOUS! I kept getting compliments about them left and right. Christina really listens to the customer, and lends her expertise to make the occasion as magical as possible. I cannot recommend Christina and Studio 539 enough...choose her--you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Laura, 6/24/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Christina was amazing! We loved working with her and were so pleased with how beautiful everything came out. She listens to what you want, gives you great ideas and goes above and beyond to make sure her client is happy and has 0 stress. We couldn't have picked a better florist. Thank you!

Profile Picture User5009641, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I went to Christina with a budget and she was more than accommodating to work with me. I had wanted a very unique cascading peacock feather bouquet and boy did she deliver! It was STUNNING! I cannot thank you enough!

Profile Picture Kendra, 5/20/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Delivery

Christina was such a pleasure to work with! I could not have been any happier with my flowers! I felt comfortable the minute I met her and I knew that she would provide us with exactly what we wanted. This was easily the least stressful part of the planning process. On my wedding day, they were even more beautiful than I imagined they would be. I was nervous that I would have to spend a fortune to have such beautiful flowers, but that was not the case. She is a very talented artist who knows her stuff!

Profile Picture User5055863, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Studio 539 was amazing!! Christina was extremely easy to work with and was willing to do anything that I wanted. I had showed her pictures of the style that I was going for and she nailed it. From the bouquets to the centerpieces they could not have been more perfect. The colors of the flowers matched the colors of all the other details of the wedding too. The way she set everything up, from the aisle to the cocktail hour to the reception tent it all just looked so amazing. I could not have been happier.

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/18/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Dear Christina, I just wanted to thank you for perfectly capturing my vision for the wedding flowers. Thank you for the incredible floral arrangements you created for our ceremony and reception at the Chanler. The bouquets were more beautiful than I ever could have imagined and the centerpieces created an elegant environment at each table. The flowers and color palette were a definite highlight of the reception. It was a great pleasure working with you!! Love, from Janice & Jerrold, Boston.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Janice, 7/12/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Christina at Studio 539 Flowers was wonderful to work with! From our first meeting she understood exactly what I was looking for, even when I didn't really know! I told her my colors and she took it from there! Christina was responsive and worked with me to keep everything in my budget range! Flowers are not just a job for Christina, they are a passion and that comes through in the quality of her work. Not a single detail was spared. Mine and my bridesmaids bouquets were breathtaking! I am still receiving compliments on the flowers... from the bouquets to the center pieces, they were all so fresh and vibrant. I would absolutely use Christina at Studio 539 Flowers again for another event and would recommend her to anyone looking for a professional and TALENTED florist for their special event!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/13/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Studio 539 did an amazing job with our florals! We were married in the Spring and had a vision of soft, light, full Spring flowers. Christina knew exactly what we meant and was able to take that and run with it. The bride bouquet was stunning along with two big arrangements, bridal party bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces and cake flowers. Since we were married at the Providence Public Library we had special arrangements in card catalog drawers as well as book planters we made. We really let Studio539 use their creative vision to make our flowers come to life and we received so many compliments from our guests. Easy to work with, responsive and very well priced.

Profile Picture Kristina, 4/18/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Christina at Studio 539 absolutely blew me away with the gorgeous bouquets she created for my wedding. She took any ideas my husband and I had and turned them into a reality, perfectly complimenting our wedding colors and creating arrangements that stood out while at the same time, worked perfectly with the entire theme. She was able to work with our budget and got back to us right away with any and all questions. Amazing job!!

Profile Picture Jillian, 12/6/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

These flowers were beyond gorgeous. They were better than I could have ever dreamed. I would recommend going to visit Christina and have her make your dreams a reality. She made my bouquet the star of the day!

Profile Picture Colleen, 10/18/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Christina was an absolute pleasure to work with from beginning to end. We did not know much about flowers going into our meeting with her, we just knew the color/feel we wanted. She took our ideas (which we could hardly get into coherent thoughts) and brought it to life in the most perfect way! She was great about staying within our budget while still producing beautiful bouquets and centerpieces; she even blew away my mother who is sort of a flower connoisseur! We cannot thank her and her staff enough!

Profile Picture Sandra, 10/4/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My daughter used studio 539 for her wedding flowers in September. She had a tight budget, but they were happily ready to work with her and still managed to deliver beautiful bouguets! Her bridesmaids had orange bouquets and the flowers were so fresh and vibrant. They were perfect! And her all white bouquet was just lovely! Thank you for a beautiful job! The flowers were delivered on time without any issues!

Profile Picture athena, 9/21/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

we almost wish the wedding wasn't over so we could continue to meet and work with Christina and her team. We had a vision for the wedding that was a little out of the ordinary and studio 539 "got it" and executed on it to perfection. It was a sheer delight working with them; we can't say enough about their creativity professionalism and caring.

Profile Picture Pamela, 9/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I wholeheartedly recommend Studio 539 if you are looking for fabulous floral designs for your wedding! Honestly, I was speechless when I walked into the dining rooms on my wedding day, I couldn't believe it! Christina made my very specific vision come to life- the flowers were truly stunning and better than I could have ever imagined!! No one could stop talking about how breathtakingly beautiful all of the centerpieces, bouquets, candles and the crystals were!

We will always look back at our wedding day as the best day of our lives and it wouldn't have been as magical and perfect without the hard work and impeccable talent of Studio 539!

Profile Picture Annie, 9/14/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We loved everything Christina at Studio539 did for our wedding! The bridal bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets were so beautiful and exactly as we imagined them. The centerpieces were elegant and classic. Flowers were the very last the thing we were worried about with our wedding (we planned it on our own) because we was so confident in Christina. She was fun and easy to work with, and is truly talented at designing flowers. Even though she was incredibly busy all the time, she was always responsive to emails and phone calls. I changed my mind a few times on some details and Christina was very helpful in throwing out ideas without making me feel pressured to make up my mind too fast. She is also experienced enough in the wedding industry that she knows the venues (who to talk to, when she needs to arrive on the wedding day, the layout of rooms in the venue), and thanks to her recommendation, we got an awesome photographer (Blueflash Photography). I highly recommend her for weddings and other special occasions and events! Don't forget to visit her beautiful store in Providence too.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/7/14, 1 Review