Studio 539 Flowers Reviews

Studio 539 Flowers 7
  • Jaylene

Jaylene · Married on 04/06/2019

Spring dream!

Christina from Studio 539 was amazing! She knew right away what my vision was for my wedding day. She delivered the perfect garden florals that my guests could not stop raving about. A true professional and a joy to work with!

Sent on 04/15/2019
    Studio 539 Flowers 9
    Studio 539 Flowers 10
    Studio 539 Flowers 11
    Studio 539 Flowers 12

Carolyn McLaughlin · Married on 10/20/2018

Creative, Talented, and SO Customer Friendly!

Danielle did a gorgeous job with the flowers for my recent wedding. I don't know a ton about flowers other than that I don't love babies breath and I didn't want color. Danielle was able to educate me on what would work best and somehow interpreted the vision in my head, as inarticulate as I was in describing it. She did a tablescape amongst the antique brass candlesticks we used for centerpieces and created the most gorgeous bouquets I could imagine. We definitely let her guide the process and trusted her taste and expertise, and I am so, so glad we did. I would 100% recommend Studio 539 Flowers and am SO happy with the service and beautiful blooms they provided on our big day!

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Studio 539 Flowers 13
  • Suzanne

Suzanne Spignesi · Married on 08/04/2018

Thank You Studio 539 Flowers!

I was so happy with our decision to use Studio 539 Flowers for our wedding! I did not have a large budget for flowers, and after calling around to a few places in Newport, RI (our wedding was in Middletown, RI) I was getting really discouraged - I was worried we wouldn't be able to afford what we were looking for. I did not want to do flowers for centerpieces - I only wanted bouquets and a few accent pieces, and many shops I called had a minimum spend and wouldn't accommodate that. Then I called Studio 539 - what a breath of fresh air! There was no minimum spend, and they were happy to accommodate as much or as little as I wanted to spend. I worked with Danielle, and she was absolutely lovely. She put together an inspiration board from just one conversation that she and I had where I described what I was looking for, and she somehow managed to convey it exactly! We ended up doing my bouquet, bouquets for the bridesmaids, two accent pieces for the ceremony (which involved driftwood - perfect for our beach wedding!), several small jars to hang off chairs lining the aisle, and petals for the flower girls. Danielle also did our centerpieces, which were glass cylinders filled with water, candles, and a few flowers. They were beautiful, and exactly what I wanted. I got so many compliments on the flowers, and they look absolutely gorgeous in the photos. Danielle was excellent at turning my vision into reality, and was so easy to work with as well - she is kind, responsive, and flexible. I was so happy to receive this kind of service and such a beautiful product for my money - the value was EXCELLENT. Highly recommend! It was money well spent! Thank you Danielle and Studio 539!

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Studio 539 Flowers 19
    Studio 539 Flowers 20

Vanessa · Married on 07/07/2018

beautiful flowers!

Christina was very professional and a joy to work with. You can tell she knows what she is doing, and it shows in her work. I highly recommend Studio 539 Flowers!

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Studio 539 Flowers 27
    Studio 539 Flowers 28
    Studio 539 Flowers 29

Shumei · Married on 06/02/2018

Absolutely beautiful flowers! The owner/designer was super easy to work with. I showed her some photos of bouquets and specified some favorite flowers. We decided on a color palette and I trusted her to do the rest. The result is really pretty. I also appreciate that their pricing is quite transparent.

Sent on 06/04/2018

David · Married on 06/02/2018

Christina and 539 flowers were wonderful to work with. From our meetings and emails, it was clear that she understood the vision for our wedding, and she was able perfectly translate that vision into beautiful bouquets and arrangements. We received many compliments throughout the night about how beautiful the flowers were.

Sent on 06/23/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/17/2017

I loved working with Christina and Studio 539. She was easy to talk to and eager for us to share photos and ideas. My bouquet was beautiful and the flowers on our chuppah blew me away. I wish I could have these flowers in my life every day.

Sent on 01/21/2018
    Studio 539 Flowers 30
    Studio 539 Flowers 31
    Studio 539 Flowers 32

Sophie · Married on 09/09/2017

I am so happy I hired Studio 539 Flowers for my wedding! I felt like I had a hard time putting my vision into words, and somehow Danielle was able to translate my vague description into the most beautiful arrangements. All the flowers were stunning, from the bouquets, to the centerpieces, to the most beautiful and delicate flower crown that coordinated with everything perfectly. I couldn't have imagined how beautifully it all turned out; I still swoon when I see the photos!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Tamiel Sahu · Married on 06/10/2017

Our flowers were delivered on time and looked great!

Sent on 06/14/2017
  • F

Faith · Married on 09/25/2016

Christina was great to work with. Not living close by her and I worked together via email and phone. Everything came out beautiful, somehow I was not stressed about any of it, she listened to what I wanted and made it happen. The pricing was excellent. I highly recommend Studio 539 for any of your flower arrangement needs!

Sent on 03/16/2017

Katie · Married on 08/19/2016

Wow. I literally couldn't have envisioned anything better than what Christina put together. Christina is very talented and totally made my venue the most beautiful wedding space ever. Highly recommended. Professional, courteous, kind and does beautiful work. -Katie

Sent on 08/27/2016

cassandra · Married on 07/09/2016

Christina and Studio 539 were recommended by our photographer. We met with her approximately 6 months before our wedding and liked her immediately. She was easy to work with and talk to about our likes and dislikes. Neither I nor my husband has much experience with flowers and I wasn't even able to give her any flower preferences due to my lack of knowledge. She was able to suggest just enough flowers to make the reception tables beautiful without being too much and having the tables dominated by large arrangements. The bridal bouquet and bridesmaids bouquets were stunning and I received many compliments on the arrangements and flower choices. She complimented the color of my bridesmaids dresses without it being overly "matchy matchy." We were intimidated by the florist component of the wedding because we knew so little about it and had decided flowers was not an area we were willing to spend a great deal on. We were afraid we would insult Christina by saying it wasn't meant to be a focal point of the wedding, but a complimentary component. She worked with us to ensure we had the pieces that were important to us and not any additional things we didn't think were necessary (for example, we chose not to do boutonnieres for the groomsman, only for the groom) and she suggested the appropriate size bouquet and centerpieces based on our description. Her staff ensured delivery of the centerpieces to the venue and delivered the bouquets to the bridal party at the hotel since pictures were before the ceremony. I cannot say enough positive things about working with Christina and Studio 539. I would recommend her to anyone and encourage you to say whatever you are thinking as far as arrangements and let her work with you!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Laura · Married on 06/24/2016

I cannot begin to describe how awesome Christina is! She did the floral arrangements for my wedding, and I hired her because of the beautiful work she had done at my sister's wedding. The flower arrangements were GORGEOUS! I kept getting compliments about them left and right. Christina really listens to the customer, and lends her expertise to make the occasion as magical as possible. I cannot recommend Christina and Studio 539 enough...choose her--you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Christina was amazing! We loved working with her and were so pleased with how beautiful everything came out. She listens to what you want, gives you great ideas and goes above and beyond to make sure her client is happy and has 0 stress. We couldn't have picked a better florist. Thank you!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Kendra · Married on 05/20/2016

I went to Christina with a budget and she was more than accommodating to work with me. I had wanted a very unique cascading peacock feather bouquet and boy did she deliver! It was STUNNING! I cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 05/28/2016

Christina was such a pleasure to work with! I could not have been any happier with my flowers! I felt comfortable the minute I met her and I knew that she would provide us with exactly what we wanted. This was easily the least stressful part of the planning process. On my wedding day, they were even more beautiful than I imagined they would be. I was nervous that I would have to spend a fortune to have such beautiful flowers, but that was not the case. She is a very talented artist who knows her stuff!

Sent on 10/17/2015

Kelly · Married on 07/18/2015

Studio 539 was amazing!! Christina was extremely easy to work with and was willing to do anything that I wanted. I had showed her pictures of the style that I was going for and she nailed it. From the bouquets to the centerpieces they could not have been more perfect. The colors of the flowers matched the colors of all the other details of the wedding too. The way she set everything up, from the aisle to the cocktail hour to the reception tent it all just looked so amazing. I could not have been happier.

Sent on 07/22/2015

Janice · Married on 07/12/2015

Dear Christina, I just wanted to thank you for perfectly capturing my vision for the wedding flowers. Thank you for the incredible floral arrangements you created for our ceremony and reception at the Chanler. The bouquets were more beautiful than I ever could have imagined and the centerpieces created an elegant environment at each table. The flowers and color palette were a definite highlight of the reception. It was a great pleasure working with you!! Love, from Janice & Jerrold, Boston.

Sent on 07/18/2015

Studio 539 Flowers's reply:

Hi Janice,

Thank you so much for the kind words. You were an absolute pleasure to work with. Your choice of venue, style and color was just perfect and I thoroughly enjoyed bringing your vision to life. Best of luck to you both!

Lauren · Married on 06/13/2015

Christina at Studio 539 Flowers was wonderful to work with! From our first meeting she understood exactly what I was looking for, even when I didn't really know! I told her my colors and she took it from there! Christina was responsive and worked with me to keep everything in my budget range! Flowers are not just a job for Christina, they are a passion and that comes through in the quality of her work. Not a single detail was spared. Mine and my bridesmaids bouquets were breathtaking! I am still receiving compliments on the flowers... from the bouquets to the center pieces, they were all so fresh and vibrant. I would absolutely use Christina at Studio 539 Flowers again for another event and would recommend her to anyone looking for a professional and TALENTED florist for their special event!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Kristina · Married on 04/18/2015

Studio 539 did an amazing job with our florals! We were married in the Spring and had a vision of soft, light, full Spring flowers. Christina knew exactly what we meant and was able to take that and run with it. The bride bouquet was stunning along with two big arrangements, bridal party bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces and cake flowers. Since we were married at the Providence Public Library we had special arrangements in card catalog drawers as well as book planters we made. We really let Studio539 use their creative vision to make our flowers come to life and we received so many compliments from our guests. Easy to work with, responsive and very well priced.

Sent on 08/20/2015

Christina at Studio 539 absolutely blew me away with the gorgeous bouquets she created for my wedding. She took any ideas my husband and I had and turned them into a reality, perfectly complimenting our wedding colors and creating arrangements that stood out while at the same time, worked perfectly with the entire theme. She was able to work with our budget and got back to us right away with any and all questions. Amazing job!!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Colleen · Married on 10/18/2014

These flowers were beyond gorgeous. They were better than I could have ever dreamed. I would recommend going to visit Christina and have her make your dreams a reality. She made my bouquet the star of the day!

Sent on 11/14/2014

Sandra · Married on 10/04/2014

Christina was an absolute pleasure to work with from beginning to end. We did not know much about flowers going into our meeting with her, we just knew the color/feel we wanted. She took our ideas (which we could hardly get into coherent thoughts) and brought it to life in the most perfect way! She was great about staying within our budget while still producing beautiful bouquets and centerpieces; she even blew away my mother who is sort of a flower connoisseur! We cannot thank her and her staff enough!

Sent on 11/17/2014

athena · Married on 09/21/2014

My daughter used studio 539 for her wedding flowers in September. She had a tight budget, but they were happily ready to work with her and still managed to deliver beautiful bouguets! Her bridesmaids had orange bouquets and the flowers were so fresh and vibrant. They were perfect! And her all white bouquet was just lovely! Thank you for a beautiful job! The flowers were delivered on time without any issues!

Sent on 11/03/2014