9863 Pacific Heights Boulevard Suite H, San Diego, CA 92121 Map · Phone number

• Judy's Designers
  • Friar Tux

29 Reviews for Isis Bridal

Dayna · Married on 07/16/2016

NOW KNOWN AS MAGNOLIA BRIDAL BOUTIQUE :)

Kaitlin is absolutely amazing! She made me feel so special since the moment my appointment started. It was a private appointment, which I loved and didn’t feel rushed during the appointment. She is so sweet and helped me find my perfect dress and at my budget! I went to two other bridal salons in San Diego and wasn’t thrilled with any of the other dresses that I had tried on. As soon as I tried on my dress from Magnolia Bridal, I started tearing up! I knew it was the one (“Say Yes to the Dress” moment in the boutique with my mom and bridesmaids)! Kaitlin was amazing during the entire process from the seamless ordering to the fittings to picking up the dress the day before the wedding. She also let me buy the belt I wanted at a low sample price!

I had a problem with my veil that I ordered from ANOTHER place (was the wrong color and came in two months late) and she offered to make me one to match my dress! She’s so sweet and talented!! Luckily, the veil situation worked out, but I had no worries with my wedding dress. She made it such a memorable and amazing experience. Recommending her to every new bride I know!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Christina · Married on 08/29/2015

Isis Bridal Boutique is amazing. I purchased my wedding dress here last month and cannot say enough good things about this place. First off, Isis is a by-appointment-only boutique. I now understand why - by doing this, the consultants at Isis are able to devote the needed attention to brides-to-be who are picking out gowns. I had the privilege of working with Kaitlin, the owner, who helped me pick out the gown of my dreams. She was very helpful and knowledgeable about the gowns in her store and assisted me in finding the perfect dress. I brought along my mother, sister/MOH, and future mother-in-law who had a blast. I could hear them laughing in the sitting room having fun while Kaitlin and I were putting on gowns. Overall, such a wonderful and positive experience!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Nicole · Married on 08/15/2015

The store is beautiful and Caitlin is very nice and attentive. I must say that the store's tailor, Fay, is fabulous! She is so kind and flexible. I traveled from Phoenix and she was so nice to work around my schedule. She did a great job altering my dress as I made a few major changes to my dress.

Sent on 08/31/2015

Award

Real Weddings

• 9863 Pacific Heights Boulevard, Suite H San Diego, 92121 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Isis Bridal)