277 3rd Ave, Chula Vista, CA 91910 Map · Phone number

About Indulge Contemporary Catering

Indulge Contemporary Catering is a premier custom caterer and designer specializing in weddings, events, and corporate accounts.

Chef Flor Granados-Franco, along with her talented staff, offers you an extraordinary synergy of fine culinary arts, creative vision, extensive experience and exemplary service. From small social gatherings to grand soirees, each inspired creation is individually customized to fit your needs and lovingly executed with outstanding service and impeccable taste.

Indulge only use the finest fresh seasonal ingredients. The culinary staff takes pride in preparing these specialties for you, and are happy to accommodate any culinary requests that will help brand your event as a unique statement of your personal entertaining style.

We take pride in working closely with you to tailor your event to your budget, paying particular attention to providing value in all our services. Each celebration we create is highly customized. We believe in leaving a long-lasting, grand impression on your guests.

Please give us a call at (619) 934-5700 or fill out our contact form to learn more!

Follow Indulge Contemporary Catering on

227de2109b06ace4 1353516528658 in1

25 Reviews for Indulge Contemporary Catering

• Jessica

Jessica Hussion · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing people and amazing food

We had so many compliments on the food from our guests. Jacqueline & Precious were a great pleasure to work with from our first tasting where they customized our menu to our big day where they delivered our plates to us (my husband and I ate by ourselves - HIGHLY RECOMMEND).

Sent on 11/02/2018

Ana · Married on 08/02/2013

Flor is extremely professional. This was the only cater we saw and we decided to go with her after our first tasting. However, we did read multiple reviews and contacted other caters and none of them seemed to click with what we wanted for our wedding. She was willing to work with our budget. She is very reasonable and will keep her word. You can trust this cater. They arranged food beautifully and we were even able to use their bartender services.

Sent on 08/08/2013

Masha · Married on 07/14/2012

Three weeks ago I got married in San Diego at the Japanese Friendship Garden and had my wedding catered by Indulge. I planned the wedding from Washington, DC so I didn't really have an opportunity to have a ton of in-person conversations with Indulge. But I did email them about 10 thousand times :) All throughout the process, Tonya answered all my questions diligently and assured me that everything would work out. And it did! On the day of the wedding, everything went smashingly! They were on location before I even got there. The guests and us loved their food, the set-up was exactly as I described, and the staff were all SUPER nice. Whenever either I or my fiance had a question, they went way out of their way to make sure we were happy. From my point of view, the wedding went as good as it possibly could have.
    Another important point to mention is that they let me customize my wedding, I chose to buy cupcakes instead of cake and decided to buy my own liquor and they were totally accommodating with all of it! The bottom line, it's super important that on your big day you are as stress-free as possible, so you can enjoy the wedding. And that's exactly what Indulge did for me, I did not worry about a single thing when it came from their side. Thanks for coming through on my big day Indulge!

Sent on 08/06/2012

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Indulge Contemporary Catering FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? African, American, Asian, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, French, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Latin American, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? House Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast

• Simply Regal by Julie
    Simply Regal by Julie Wedding Florists

If you have a decerning palette and insist on quality at a fair price... Call Indulge! They take pride in the food and service they offer - no matter what budget you have! Organic, sustainable and seasonal menus - You can taste the difference!

• 277 3rd Ave Chula Vista, 91910 See on map
    6199345700 (Phone number)
    6198888033 (Other Phone Number)
    6199345701 (Fax Number)