Imagine... Weddings & Special Events, LLC

BUSINESS ADDRESS: 315 Meigs Dr. Suite A337, Santa Barbara, CA 93109 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 66

About Imagine... Weddings & Special Events, LLC

IMAGE COURTESY: APERTURA PHOTOGRAPHY
EVENT COORDINATION: REBECCA S. GIGANDET; IMAGINE... WEDDINGS AND SPECIAL EVENTS, LLC

Imagine... is a boutique wedding & event planning company based out of Santa Barbara. We specialize in destination weddings and full service event planning and design. We are based in Santa Barbara, but travel worldwide.

Rebecca S. Gigandet
Imagine...Weddings and Special Events, L.L.C.

IMAGE COURTESY: ELIZABETH MESSINA

Photos 64 Photos
Videos 2 vídeos

18 Reviews for Imagine... Weddings & Special Events, LLC

Jennifer Hamed · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Truly The Best Partner Ever!

I’m not sure what words would be effective enough to praise Rebecca with Imagine Santa Barbara, and I can’t strongly enough describe how much my now husband and I endorse her partnership. We were blessed to work with her in planning our amazing wedding at the Four Seasons Biltmore this October and so fortunate she was available to be our guide in creating the most magical night ever. I wish anyone reading this that same good fortune and know that the opportunity to work with Rebecca would be the greatest.

Rebecca is amazingly experienced, generous with her knowledge, a gifted problem-solver, thoughtfully organized, and so well connected with the very best professionals in the area. She is a master at interpreting requests and needs to match you with the right partners, who (like Rebecca) work on a foundation of integrity and of delivering excellence. Beyond that, she is ridiculously kindhearted, patient and sympathetic, as well as just being fun spirited and genuine in the way she cares about every aspect of the planning process. She joined in our excitement and calmed all of our nerves, making herself readily available along the way. You may not think you’ll encounter a potential linen crisis, but if you do, you’ll want Rebecca in your corner.

Thanks to Rebecca’s diligence and relationships, we didn’t have to worry about any point of execution the day of our wedding. Our family and friends were so well cared for and so enthused about the experience. Additionally, and perhaps most importantly, she worked to make sure our sweet Dog of Honor was cared for and loved as much as we were. We were free to truly enjoy all the beautiful moments a wedding brings and to create the most wonderful beginning to our marriage. If you’re hoping for a similar experience, we have every confidence in encouraging you to work with Rebecca. She’s simply the best.

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Sherri

Sherri P · Getting married on 04/11/2020

Made a Dream Come True

Having met and planned a wedding with Rebecca was a DREAM COME TRUE. There is no comparison to Rebecca's professionalism and experience, balanced with empathy, with anyone else in the wedding planning industry!

My husband and I were introduced to Rebecca by The Four Seasons Biltmore Santa Barbara after we had experienced a series of unfortunate events by the "best of" venue, planners and photographers in Seattle. We learned very quickly that the industry is full of untrustworthy people, and we gave up on the idea of a wedding. We are also extremely busy people with unforgiving work schedules who were planning a destination wedding. Rebecca quickly earned my trust because of her ability to listen, offering experience-backed suggestions, and responsiveness. Over the three months we worked together to plan our wedding, I was in awe (and so in love) with Rebecca simply being on our side throughout the planning process. Firstly, each of the vendors she had recommended were highly experienced, professional, and produced a quality product or service. If I found someone on Instagram and suggested it, she had experience to back why or why we should not consider them. Second, Rebecca advocated for us to honor our budget. She would present options and help negotiate for what we felt was reasonable. In turn, Rebecca would present ideas that I hadn't originally considered that were game changers. For example, she suggested that we invest a few hundred dollars in these gorgeous personalized name cards for the guests. I agreed, and each one of our guests thanked us for the super thoughtful welcome. Third, there was no detail ignored when working with Rebecca. Thanks to her ability to forecast events and her vast experience, the day of went simply flawlessly! We didn't have the classic "one thing" that went wrong. In fact, Rebecca would anticipate any gray areas well in advance of the wedding so we could address them. I hired a hair and makeup person who was not well-known, and this person ended up proving unreliable. Rebecca took the initiative to find a local glam squad that had experience with my hair type and skin tone. They ended up being a dream to work with.

Beyond planning the most beautiful wedding I could have ever dreamed of, Rebecca is the most wonderful person I have ever met. She is empathetic, kind, big-hearted, and highly respected in her community. I look up to her strength as a person and a professional, and am so honored to now call her my dear friend.

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 09/15/2019

Perfect Experience

Rebecca was an absolute joy to work with from beginning to end. She was responsive, communicative and professional.
    She went above and beyond in bringing our wedding to life. Every detail was perfect! She didn't have to, but she was sweet enough to come over to where my wedding party was staying the night before to give us a pep talk and for a quick rehearsal. Her calm demeanor the day of the wedding helped everyone's nerves - she was truly the anchor to our ship that day. I honestly don't know what I would have done without her and I cannot recommend her enough.

Sent on 09/20/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Imagine... Weddings & Special Events, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 5500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 9500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Team Hair and Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

A true pro and so organized! Love Imagine!

• Christopher Wooley Music Wedding Musicians

I have worked with Rebecca & " Imagine... Weddings & Special Events " - for many events, at the finest venues in Santa Barbara - Rebecca & her team are true professionals, providing their clients with a worry-free experience, elegant results, and beautiful memories. She's the best there is... Do yourself favor, and use Rebecca & "Imagine..." to plan your events...

• Melissa Musgrove Photography
    Melissa Musgrove Photography Wedding Photographers

I'm always super excited to work with Rebecca. She is very organized and creates a smooth timeline for her clients as well as the vendors. Her client's and vendors alike adore her. She has years of experience and passion for planning and it shows in her work. I work with many coordinators but Rebecca is always on the list of my favorites.

• BUSINESS ADDRESS: 315 Meigs Dr., Suite A337 Santa Barbara, 93109 See on map
    3107179661 (Other Phone Number)
    8056826776 (Fax Number)
    Location of (Imagine... Weddings & Special Events, LLC)