PO Box 71, Pflugerville, TX 78691 Map · Phone number

About Ida Mayes Floristry

Ida Mayes Floristry is a full-service wedding and event design company located in Pflugerville, Texas.

We offer refined, organically-inspired floral designs full of texture & romantic compositions that celebrate YOUR beauty, life & love. Ida Mayes Floristry is built on a foundation of hospitality. We build intentional relationships with local vendors, venues and planners to create seamless collaborations for our clients. Transparent and uplifting communications are vital to our process. From your initial inquiry to your wedding day, we work to transform flower dreams into reality, one event at a time.

Ida Mayes Floristry provides an initial questionnaire for clients to gauge wedding needs, style and overall vision. From there, our lead designer will schedule a 30-minute Zoom call to discuss your answers more in depth. Finally, you will receive a custom in-depth design board and pricing proposal.

A deposit and signed contract are required to book Ida Mayes services. Full-service weddings typically book 8-14 months in advance.

Floral arrangements consist of:

• Corsages
  • Centerpieces
  • Woman-owned
Follow Ida Mayes Floristry on

Other couples have also viewed

• Fresh Floral + Events

19 Reviews for Ida Mayes Floristry

• Danielle

Danielle K. · Married on 05/15/2021

My new favorite florist!

My sweet Tiffany from Ida Mayes Floristry, I don’t even know how to formulate this review. For background knowledge, I own a wedding planning company out of Chicago so as I planned my last minute elopement near Austin, I had to find an entire “new” vendor team that I was not used to working with. I did a lot of research, scanning Instagram, websites, reviews and everything in between because I had a very specific vision and I knew what type of people I liked to work with. When I came across Ida Mayes Floristry, I got really excited. But not only did their portfolio match the aesthetic I was going for, Tiffany responded with the kindest initial email and I immediately fell in love with her when we hopped on a zoom call. She has a very kind and calm disposition yet was so smiley and cheerful. She showed so much enthusiasm and passion towards my vision which made me SO excited to see her proposal. As you could imagine, she put a lot of time into crafting a proposal that gave me even more fun ideas and inspiration for our elopement.

Also, Tiffany is a very patient. I will be honest when I say I had just about 1000 scattered ideas that I couldn’t put into words but she took the time to figure out what I liked and disliked. We started with a more pastel “spring” palette and it slowly (well quickly!) evolved and started incorporating more pops of color and it became a bit brighter. There were never complaints on her end, she just purely ran with my ideas and absolutely killed it. As I got ready the morning of my elopement, I saw Tiffany and her team preparing the ceremony site outside by the pool deck and I could have cried seeing it come to life. Every single one of our 17 guests commented how stunning the florals were. It was the reason our elopement was so magical, I truly cannot be more thankful of what Tiffany did for us. As a wedding planner and bride, I will vouch for Tiffany and would be happy to talk to anyone about my experience with her. We have already talked about how I can somehow get her to expand to Chicago because she would do wonders there – and I’d love to work with her again! Hopefully more weddings in Texas in the future.

I could go on and on but the summary is, Tiffany and the Ida Mayes Team is one of a kind. Besides the gorgeous work they design, they were a delight to work with. They are WORTH EVERY PENNY! Thank you again for making my elopement dreams a reality!!!

Danielle (and Phil!)

Sent on 05/23/2021

Ida Mayes Floristry's reply:

Oh my sweet, Danielle! It is always an honor to work with clients who are as excited about flowers as I am. Designing with you to make your wedding a day of dreams brought me so much joy. Thank you for trusting me with your flowers and thank you for these kind words. I can’t wait to work with you again!
    Tiffany
  • Grace

Grace H. · Married on 05/01/2021

Highly recommend Ida Mayes to everyone!

Tiffany is amazingly talented! From the initial visual proposal to the GORGEOUS arrangements on our wedding day, she really goes above and beyond. I really appreciated how Tiffany worked so hard to understand our vision, and then brought it to life perfectly - even better! She was a dream to work with. So kind, professional, organized and easy to communicate with! The flowers were one of my favorite elements of our wedding day and I’m so thankful for Tiffany!

Sent on 06/16/2021

Hannah E. · Married on 09/04/2020

Floral Magic

Tiffany and her team went above and beyond my/our expectations and dreams.

Flowers were the only thing I *really * cared about for our wedding so I spent an ungodly amount of time creeping Instagram and Pinterest for florists before I found Ida Mayes Floristry. I KNEW she was the one for us!

From the moment I reached out she was on top of it. Her proposal alone was gorgeous and informative and as an accountant I seriously appreciated that she broke down what each piece would cost.

When the pandemic hit and our plans were thrown a curve ball, we were even happier with Ida Mayes as our floral vendor. Tiffany worked with us when we were unsure if we would keep our date and then went above and beyond again by updating our design to fit our smaller guest count the month-of, AND she let me add on a few things last minute – I’m talking days before the wedding here!

Now, the flowers themselves were GORGEOUS. Like, RIDICULOUSLY GORGEOUS. I literally cried when I walked into the venue and she was setting up the ceremony arch. I completely trusted her with creative control and color palette and she created magic. Everything was so much prettier than I could have ever imagined! From the arch, centerpieces, cake florals, and stair installation, to mine and my moh’s bouquets and the corsages and boutonnieres – it was all perfect! I can’t express how happy we are that we were able to work with Ida Mayes and Tiffany for our wedding!

Sent on 09/22/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Ida Mayes Floristry FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 250
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 100
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 130
    $ 175
    $ 4000
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Modern
    Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Crowns
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

• PO Box 71 Pflugerville, TX, 78691 See on map
    Location of (Ida Mayes Floristry)