15204 Mandarin Xing, Pflugerville, TX 78660 Map · Phone number

About Ida Mayes Floristry

Ida Mayes Floristry is a wedding and event design company located in Pflugerville, Texas. Designing organically-inspired floral arrangements for weddings and private events, Ida Mayes Floristry strives to celebrate life in every design by imitating the natural movement of flowers combined with a hint of nostalgia and a touch of whimsy.

Ida Mayes Floristry provides an initial questionnaire for brides to gauge the overall style and wedding vision. From there, Ida Mayes Florstry will design a preliminary visual proposal with options and pricing. In-person and call-based design consultations are available by request. Ida Mayes offers both full service and a-la-carte floral packages that can be customized to best suit any wedding or special event. Other services include event design, delivery, setup, and tear down.

Floral arrangements consist of:

lincoln chapel 9375 51 1048049 157868008896075

12 Reviews for Ida Mayes Floristry

• Megan

Megan Menchaca · Getting married on 03/12/2021

Book her now! Genuine, dedicated, creative!

Tiffany is just amazing!!! From the start, she was the most helpful, attentive, JOYFUL, genuinely caring person to work with. She took my simple ideas and visions and RAN with them, completely inspired and fearless, making our wedding ceremony and reception space absolutely dreamy and perfect! I couldn't have asked for a better florist to work with. She has the most unique touch, keeping in line with the client's personal style, while also remaining loyal to hers. She not only executes her job flawlessly, but she goes above and beyond in checking in on her brides leading up to the big day. She wanted to know how I was doing, how I was feeling, and if I needed ANYTHING prior to the wedding. She is timely, organized, and so professional, without being too rigid. She is a genuine, warm human that loves people AND creating beautiful floral masterpieces and dreamy, whimsical atmospheres. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without her!

Sent on 01/10/2020

Ida Mayes Floristry's reply:

You are a true gem, Megan! It was such an honor working with you and Zachary and I am so incredibly touched by your kind words.
    Thank you so much for allowing me to play a small role in making your wedding day unforgettable.
    Love to you two in your first year of marriage.
  • Wins

Minh · Married on 12/14/2019

The best florist I can imagine

If you are lucky enough, Tiffany will pick you as a client. I could not have been happier to work with Tiffany. After getting a couple of disappointing quotes from several other florists, I found Tiffany. She blew all of the other florists out of the water. There was no other competition. She was the one for me. Other people think so too. I read all of her reviews, and all of her clients love her.

Based on my Pinterest board, Tiffany put together a beautiful proposal with pictures that showed me her articulate vision for my wedding day.

Tiffany was a joy to work with. What a kind, beautiful, and passionate person. She was so easy to work with. I never worried about a single thing with Tiffany. I told her that I hired the best, and gave her the creative freedom to work her magic. She was always responsive, professional, and attentive to detail in all of her communications.

My wedding day was beautiful - I had a dream in shades of pink, with lots of candles, bud vases, and garden roses.

I always admire people who have a passion for their day-to-day work. I am in awe of how much she loves her job. It truly shows. Tiffany makes the world a more beautiful place with her work and it’s amazing how much joy she brought to my wedding day.

Hire her today if you can, she is a special person sent from the universe to bring beauty, joy, and love to your lives.

Sent on 01/22/2020

Ida Mayes Floristry's reply:

Oh my goodness, Minh! Your sweet words have brought tears to my eyes this evening. I am so lucky to have brides as kind as you who see the love poured into their flowers. You are the reason I do what I do.
    Thank you SO much for trusting me with your flowers and sharing your experience working with me. I’m truly so grateful.

Eliza Blackley · Married on 11/30/2019

Unbelievably Great Experience!

Working with Tiffany was a DREAM! She was so amazing to work with. From the very beginning, I felt like she was on my side, even before I hired her! I had a very detailed image of what I wanted my day to look like and she worked endlessly with me to figure out the best plan and solutions to reach my vision. She responded to my countless emails and questions with friendly, thorough answers. She also helped me pick options that helped with budget. And the flowers were just as amazing as the experience of working with Tiffany. She made my boho dreams come true. I wish I could have another wedding just so I could work with her again. There are so many benefits, I can't even begin to list. So contact her now and see for your self! HIRE THIS WOMAN.

Sent on 12/13/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Ida Mayes Floristry FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 225
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 88
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 90
    $ 150
    $ 2851
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Eclectic
    Modern
    Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Crowns
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

• 15204 Mandarin Xing Pflugerville, TX, 78660 See on map
    Location of (Ida Mayes Floristry)