Ida Mayes Floristry

Pflugerville, TX View map

$4,000 Typical Price

Ida Mayes Floristry is a full-service wedding and event design company located in Pflugerville, Texas.

We offer refined, organically-inspired floral designs full of texture & romantic compositions that celebrate YOUR beauty, life & love. Ida Mayes Floristry is built on a foundation of hospitality. We build intentional relationships with local vendors, venues and planners to create seamless collaborations for our clients. Transparent and uplifting communications are vital to our process. From your initial inquiry to your wedding day, we work to transform flower dreams into reality, one event at a time.

Ida Mayes Floristry provides an initial questionnaire for clients to gauge wedding needs, style and overall vision. From there, our lead designer will schedule a 30-minute Zoom call to discuss your answers more in depth. Finally, you will receive a custom in-depth design board and pricing proposal.

A deposit and signed contract are required to book Ida Mayes services. Full-service weddings typically book 8-14 months in advance.

Floral arrangements consist of:

• Installments
  • Corsages
  • Centerpieces
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$130

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$175

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Modern
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Hannah
    Hannah B. Married on 06/05/2022

Tiffany is Perfection!

Tiffany at Ida Mayes is simply the best. Her work was perfect; we got married at the Barr Mansion which is already spectacular with greenery and her arrangements, rather than getting lost, managed to elevate the look even further. Tiffany was incredibly easy to work with; she got our vision on the first try and perfectly captured the timeless look we wanted in our hard-to-find shades (during a flower shortage, mind you!). She's warm, caring, someone I was happy to hand over a check to. I should note, she also found a way to get us everything we wanted and stay in budget! Our guests were so complimentary of her work, and I plan to keep following her on instagram because I love to see her art!
    Paola R. Married on 10/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So much love for Ida Mayes Floristry!

Tiffany has such a natural, amazing talent to create beautiful things. I think I cried happy tears when I saw my bridal bouquet and ceremony arch for the first time. Our wedding flowers were beyond any of our expectations and we received so many compliments from our family and friends. In addition to her incredibly work, Tiffany is also a joy to work with. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for florals, I promise you will not be disappointed!!

Ida Mayes Floristry's reply:

Thank you for these sweet words, Paola! Your wedding was simply a dream. The flowers, the venue, the vendors, you truly brought together the most lovely people and details for your wedding day vision and I was honored to be a part of it all.
    Tiffany
  • Danielle
    Danielle K. Married on 05/15/2021

My new favorite florist!

My sweet Tiffany from Ida Mayes Floristry, I don’t even know how to formulate this review. For background knowledge, I own a wedding planning company out of Chicago so as I planned my last minute elopement near Austin, I had to find an entire “new” vendor team that I was not used to working with. I did a lot of research, scanning Instagram, websites, reviews and everything in between because I had a very specific vision and I knew what type of people I liked to work with. When I came across Ida Mayes Floristry, I got really excited. But not only did their portfolio match the aesthetic I was going for, Tiffany responded with the kindest initial email and I immediately fell in love with her when we hopped on a zoom call. She has a very kind and calm disposition yet was so smiley and cheerful. She showed so much enthusiasm and passion towards my vision which made me SO excited to see her proposal. As you could imagine, she put a lot of time into crafting a proposal that gave me even more fun ideas and inspiration for our elopement.

Also, Tiffany is a very patient. I will be honest when I say I had just about 1000 scattered ideas that I couldn’t put into words but she took the time to figure out what I liked and disliked. We started with a more pastel “spring” palette and it slowly (well quickly!) evolved and started incorporating more pops of color and it became a bit brighter. There were never complaints on her end, she just purely ran with my ideas and absolutely killed it. As I got ready the morning of my elopement, I saw Tiffany and her team preparing the ceremony site outside by the pool deck and I could have cried seeing it come to life. Every single one of our 17 guests commented how stunning the florals were. It was the reason our elopement was so magical, I truly cannot be more thankful of what Tiffany did for us. As a wedding planner and bride, I will vouch for Tiffany and would be happy to talk to anyone about my experience with her. We have already talked about how I can somehow get her to expand to Chicago because she would do wonders there – and I’d love to work with her again! Hopefully more weddings in Texas in the future.

I could go on and on but the summary is, Tiffany and the Ida Mayes Team is one of a kind. Besides the gorgeous work they design, they were a delight to work with. They are WORTH EVERY PENNY! Thank you again for making my elopement dreams a reality!!!

Danielle (and Phil!)

Ida Mayes Floristry's reply:

Oh my sweet, Danielle! It is always an honor to work with clients who are as excited about flowers as I am. Designing with you to make your wedding a day of dreams brought me so much joy. Thank you for trusting me with your flowers and thank you for these kind words. I can’t wait to work with you again!
    Tiffany
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

PO Box 71 Pflugerville, TX, 78691
Location of (Ida Mayes Floristry)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding