Ida Mayes Floristry Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Danielle
    Danielle K. Married on 05/15/2021

My new favorite florist!

My sweet Tiffany from Ida Mayes Floristry, I don’t even know how to formulate this review. For background knowledge, I own a wedding planning company out of Chicago so as I planned my last minute elopement near Austin, I had to find an entire “new” vendor team that I was not used to working with. I did a lot of research, scanning Instagram, websites, reviews and everything in between because I had a very specific vision and I knew what type of people I liked to work with. When I came across Ida Mayes Floristry, I got really excited. But not only did their portfolio match the aesthetic I was going for, Tiffany responded with the kindest initial email and I immediately fell in love with her when we hopped on a zoom call. She has a very kind and calm disposition yet was so smiley and cheerful. She showed so much enthusiasm and passion towards my vision which made me SO excited to see her proposal. As you could imagine, she put a lot of time into crafting a proposal that gave me even more fun ideas and inspiration for our elopement.

Also, Tiffany is a very patient. I will be honest when I say I had just about 1000 scattered ideas that I couldn’t put into words but she took the time to figure out what I liked and disliked. We started with a more pastel “spring” palette and it slowly (well quickly!) evolved and started incorporating more pops of color and it became a bit brighter. There were never complaints on her end, she just purely ran with my ideas and absolutely killed it. As I got ready the morning of my elopement, I saw Tiffany and her team preparing the ceremony site outside by the pool deck and I could have cried seeing it come to life. Every single one of our 17 guests commented how stunning the florals were. It was the reason our elopement was so magical, I truly cannot be more thankful of what Tiffany did for us. As a wedding planner and bride, I will vouch for Tiffany and would be happy to talk to anyone about my experience with her. We have already talked about how I can somehow get her to expand to Chicago because she would do wonders there – and I’d love to work with her again! Hopefully more weddings in Texas in the future.

I could go on and on but the summary is, Tiffany and the Ida Mayes Team is one of a kind. Besides the gorgeous work they design, they were a delight to work with. They are WORTH EVERY PENNY! Thank you again for making my elopement dreams a reality!!!

Danielle (and Phil!)

Ida Mayes Floristry's reply:

Oh my sweet, Danielle! It is always an honor to work with clients who are as excited about flowers as I am. Designing with you to make your wedding a day of dreams brought me so much joy. Thank you for trusting me with your flowers and thank you for these kind words. I can’t wait to work with you again!
    Tiffany
  • Grace
    Grace H. Married on 05/01/2021

Highly recommend Ida Mayes to everyone!

Tiffany is amazingly talented! From the initial visual proposal to the GORGEOUS arrangements on our wedding day, she really goes above and beyond. I really appreciated how Tiffany worked so hard to understand our vision, and then brought it to life perfectly - even better! She was a dream to work with. So kind, professional, organized and easy to communicate with! The flowers were one of my favorite elements of our wedding day and I’m so thankful for Tiffany!
    Hannah E. Married on 09/04/2020

Floral Magic

Tiffany and her team went above and beyond my/our expectations and dreams.

Flowers were the only thing I *really * cared about for our wedding so I spent an ungodly amount of time creeping Instagram and Pinterest for florists before I found Ida Mayes Floristry. I KNEW she was the one for us!

From the moment I reached out she was on top of it. Her proposal alone was gorgeous and informative and as an accountant I seriously appreciated that she broke down what each piece would cost.

When the pandemic hit and our plans were thrown a curve ball, we were even happier with Ida Mayes as our floral vendor. Tiffany worked with us when we were unsure if we would keep our date and then went above and beyond again by updating our design to fit our smaller guest count the month-of, AND she let me add on a few things last minute – I’m talking days before the wedding here!

Now, the flowers themselves were GORGEOUS. Like, RIDICULOUSLY GORGEOUS. I literally cried when I walked into the venue and she was setting up the ceremony arch. I completely trusted her with creative control and color palette and she created magic. Everything was so much prettier than I could have ever imagined! From the arch, centerpieces, cake florals, and stair installation, to mine and my moh’s bouquets and the corsages and boutonnieres – it was all perfect! I can’t express how happy we are that we were able to work with Ida Mayes and Tiffany for our wedding!
    Emily M. Married on 07/15/2020

Professional from Start to Finish

We are one of the many who had to end our working relationship with Tiffany due to coronavirus rescheduling, but she was a pleasure to work with from the start.

She always communicated thoroughly and very quickly, sent a beautiful visual proposal with several options, and really took the time to understand what it was we were looking for and how she could contribute our day. Which was supposed to be a small weekday elopement, but she still paid a great amount of attention to how she could impact our ceremony.

The minute that stay at home orders were implemented in her area, she immediately kept us up to date on what her supply chain looked like. When our rescheduling of our wedding forced us to terminate our working relationship, she very quickly refunded our payment and sent us well wishes. I'm disappointed to not be able to see what I'm sure would have been her beautiful arrangements for our wedding but Tiffany was so great to work with. I definitely recommend her.

Ida Mayes Floristry's reply:

Oh Emily, I was so sad when we couldn’t find a date that worked for us both and realized we would no longer be working together. You two were an absolute pleasure to work with and I am so grateful for your kind words despite not making it to the big day together. I wish you two a lifetime of love and joy together.
  • Jazmin
    Jazmin L. Married on 04/10/2020

Ida mayes is the best!

I honestly don't even know where to begin with Tiffany and her crew over at Ida Mayes Floristry. As a wedding planner, it's very important to connect with reliable vendors who have incredible talent, kind hearts and are just plain fun to be around. Well, everyone over at Ida Mayes ticks every single one of these boxes. Tiffany, the lead designer is seriously out of this world talented. The woman can flower it up! Let me tell you. She can make anyone's vision come to life and do all of it as adorably as ever.
    Lisa S. Married on 02/29/2020

The easiest part of wedding planning!

Flowers are, of course, naturally beautiful, but when Tiffany works her magic on them, they really become works of art!

At our first meeting, I explained to her my vision and shared a few inspo pictures -- lush green, white, ivory, and kisses of pink arranged in light, flowy shapes/dimensions -- and she was able to create a floral plan that worked within our budget without sacrificing aesthetic.

Great, fast communication and so easy to work with! I trusted her 100% to make creative substitutions as our reception plans unexpectedly changed. Also read: patient and adaptable. :)

The end result was everything I could have ever wanted for our special day and, in fact, even better! Even guests were remarking how lovely everything was! I honestly couldn't have imagined a more romantic setting for our intimate celebration and I am so grateful for the thoughtful work she put into making it that way.

Without a doubt, I 100% recommend Ida Mayes Floristry!

Ida Mayes Floristry's reply:

Awwwww, tears, just tears! Thank you for these kind & thoughtful words, Lisa!
    I was so honored to be a part of your intimate wedding and am truly humbled by your words. You, Mike and your guests were abundantly kind and gracious to me all day and I left feeling so blessed to work with couples like you.
    I wish you two all the best and all the love.
  • Megan
    Megan M. Married on 12/27/2019

Book her now! Genuine, dedicated, creative!

Tiffany is just amazing!!! From the start, she was the most helpful, attentive, JOYFUL, genuinely caring person to work with. She took my simple ideas and visions and RAN with them, completely inspired and fearless, making our wedding ceremony and reception space absolutely dreamy and perfect! I couldn't have asked for a better florist to work with. She has the most unique touch, keeping in line with the client's personal style, while also remaining loyal to hers. She not only executes her job flawlessly, but she goes above and beyond in checking in on her brides leading up to the big day. She wanted to know how I was doing, how I was feeling, and if I needed ANYTHING prior to the wedding. She is timely, organized, and so professional, without being too rigid. She is a genuine, warm human that loves people AND creating beautiful floral masterpieces and dreamy, whimsical atmospheres. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without her!

Ida Mayes Floristry's reply:

You are a true gem, Megan! It was such an honor working with you and Zachary and I am so incredibly touched by your kind words.
    Thank you so much for allowing me to play a small role in making your wedding day unforgettable.
    Love to you two in your first year of marriage.
  • Wins
    Minh Married on 12/14/2019

The best florist I can imagine

If you are lucky enough, Tiffany will pick you as a client. I could not have been happier to work with Tiffany. After getting a couple of disappointing quotes from several other florists, I found Tiffany. She blew all of the other florists out of the water. There was no other competition. She was the one for me. Other people think so too. I read all of her reviews, and all of her clients love her.

Based on my Pinterest board, Tiffany put together a beautiful proposal with pictures that showed me her articulate vision for my wedding day.

Tiffany was a joy to work with. What a kind, beautiful, and passionate person. She was so easy to work with. I never worried about a single thing with Tiffany. I told her that I hired the best, and gave her the creative freedom to work her magic. She was always responsive, professional, and attentive to detail in all of her communications.

My wedding day was beautiful - I had a dream in shades of pink, with lots of candles, bud vases, and garden roses.

I always admire people who have a passion for their day-to-day work. I am in awe of how much she loves her job. It truly shows. Tiffany makes the world a more beautiful place with her work and it’s amazing how much joy she brought to my wedding day.

Hire her today if you can, she is a special person sent from the universe to bring beauty, joy, and love to your lives.

Ida Mayes Floristry's reply:

Oh my goodness, Minh! Your sweet words have brought tears to my eyes this evening. I am so lucky to have brides as kind as you who see the love poured into their flowers. You are the reason I do what I do.
    Thank you SO much for trusting me with your flowers and sharing your experience working with me. I’m truly so grateful.
    Eliza B. Married on 11/30/2019

Unbelievably Great Experience!

Working with Tiffany was a DREAM! She was so amazing to work with. From the very beginning, I felt like she was on my side, even before I hired her! I had a very detailed image of what I wanted my day to look like and she worked endlessly with me to figure out the best plan and solutions to reach my vision. She responded to my countless emails and questions with friendly, thorough answers. She also helped me pick options that helped with budget. And the flowers were just as amazing as the experience of working with Tiffany. She made my boho dreams come true. I wish I could have another wedding just so I could work with her again. There are so many benefits, I can't even begin to list. So contact her now and see for your self! HIRE THIS WOMAN.
    Jennifer J. Married on 11/17/2019

Excellent Listener and Designer

Tiffany did an excellent job on the flowers for my wedding. Not only was she quick to respond to emails and flexible with changes, but she also created beautiful designs that were unique, but exactly in line with what I was asking for. She is able to create anything you need, and understands your style to create the perfect flowers!
  • Rachel
    Rachel F. Married on 10/05/2019

A true gem in the floral world

Tiffany provided the most beautiful floral arrangements and unique pieces for my wedding in Dripping Springs. She went out of her way to make sure everything was perfect on our special day. She's definitely the right choice if you want amazing florals and want to work with someone who makes it a priority to understand your personality and style!
  • Melanie
    Melanie Married on 09/21/2019

You need her for your day!

Tiffany is the incredible, lovely, professional, trustworthy, talented and kind-hearted florist that you need on your big day! Flowers were something that I assumed would be a stressful part of the planning process because of my lack of knowledge…until I found Ida Mayes Floristry. From day one, Tiffany took my general vision and created florals beyond my wildest dreams. Her passion and enthusiasm for florals carried me through the planning process and renewed my excitement for the big days when I found other aspects of wedding planning very stressful. I am so glad that I put my full trust into Tiffany because her creativity is unmatched! Her responses to emails were always quick, timely and informative. She went above and beyond our contract to make sure my special day was perfect. I would recommend Tiffany to absolutely anyone and hope I can work with her again in the future!
  • Carisa
    Carisa H. Married on 07/06/2019

Exceeded My Expectations!!

Tiffany was the absolute best and easiest person to work with! From the first time I messaged her to inquire about pricing, she was VERY prompt in returning my emails, even if it was late in the evening. She sent photos right away of ideas for my bouquets, and she is truly an artist. I was amazed at her work and what she put together based off of my colors I requested. She was able to design succulent themed bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres like I envisioned. She even provided greenery for extra decor around my tables, and stayed to help set them up on the day of the wedding. Tiffany is very personable and a true gem - I am so glad I got to work with her!
  • Angela
    Angela B. Married on 05/30/2019

Dream Bouquet

Tiffany! Wow, what a gem! She created such a beautiful bridal and bridesmaids florals! 100% would order from Tiffany again!
    Brittany N. Married on 05/08/2019

Better than I imagined!

Tiffany is so incredible! Sweet and talented to say the least. She went above and beyond and literally through flood waters to reach me with my gorgeous wedding flowers. She is commutative and puts so much passion and emotion into her craft! You will not be disappointed by anything she gets her hands on! I can’t wait to have my flowers preserved- I couldn’t imagine living without them!

Ida Mayes Floristry's reply:

Oh my goodness, you are SO sweet!! We would have rigged a pulley system to get them over the reviver to you if needed. ;)
    Congratulations, Brittany!! So happy to be a small part of your day.
    Rebekah Married on 04/22/2019

My bouquet was PERFECT

Tiffany was very quick to respond and captured exactly what I was hoping for in my wedding bouquet. I travelled out of town for my wedding and needed a bouquet that would travel well and stay fresh over the weekend, she made just that by incorporating beautiful dried pieces while drawing out the airy feel I was hoping for. I was very pleased and the bouquet was one of my favorite accessories at the wedding. I highly recommend Ida Mayes Floristry!
    Allie Married on 03/27/2018

Absolutely Amazing!!

I could not have imagined a better florist to help all of our wedding dreams come true. Everything was incredibly beautiful and Tiffany was a dream to work with!
    Andrea Married on 11/18/2017

Tiffany, at Ida Mayes Floristry, is the beyond words amazing and the best florist I have ever worked with!

I was able to work with Ida Mayes Floristry and could not have been more grateful for her expertise, attention to detail, and love that she pours into her work. If I could hire her for every single event, I would!! Tiffany is kind and patient, she listens to every detail you want to integrate into your big day and goes above and beyond to make your visions come to life. Tiffany's creativity expands with each project or event she works on, she is determined to give you the most unique and lovely pieces to add the perfect touches to your big day.
    Nicole T. Married on 11/15/2015

Tiffany is the BEST

Tiffany is one of kind! Prior to working with her at a wedding, she reached out about the schedule and anything needed on my end. I'm a wedding photographer and work with all types of vendors and can wholeheartedly say this is a rarity! We chatted about the flow of the day and the florals needed at what times. Tiffany was more than accommodating throughout the day and did it with such grace!

In addition to her professionalism and caring demeanor, her work is outstanding! The specific wedding we worked on, she really thought outside the box for the ceremony arch!

Tiffany is someone I consistently recommend to brides, as her work is outstanding and she is a beautiful person. I know my couples will be treated well and cared for, the way I would treat them!