I Do...Weddings & Events

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

I Do…Weddings and Events is a wedding planning service based in San Diego, California. This company was founded by Melissa Barrad in 2003 who works alongside a team of four dedicated event planners and designers. Melissa has coordinated all manner of celebrations, including an exciting trip to Africa. She has also appeared on television to discuss wedding trends. Together with her team, she wants to help you plan your once-in-a-lifetime celebration, no matter the size. With great organizational skills and attention to detail, this team will help you throughout the entire process to create your dream wedding or event.

I Do… Weddings and Events offer event coordination services alongside floral design, helping you to personalize your venue. Melissa and her team offer full-service and partial planning, to suit the level of support you want when organizing your big day. You can also avail of a custom-built package the features whatever services you need. Some of these include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guest-list management
  • Vendor referrals
  • To-do list and timeline creation
  • Day-of coordination
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,100

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating

Kelly R. Married on 12/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Melissa was super helpful and has lots of resources

Hiring Melissa provided such piece of mind. She has tons of resources and was very responsive. I even referred her to a friend!
  • Hannah
    Hannah Married on 10/23/2022

Melissa created the perfect Gothic Wedding

f you're looking for a wedding planner, here you have a team of them! We thought that we could take care of everything all by ourselves, but we were wrong! Melissa and I clicked instantly. After our first call, I couldn't wait to work with her. She let us be super creative and funky with our Gothic Themed wedding, plus she took the entire concept and nailed it. We also had her do our flowers because she completely understood our vision. From every vendor she recommended to every small detail, everything was so amazing. I can't get over how spooktacular our wedding day was! I absolutely loved working with her and the entire team.
  • Anthea
    Anthea B. Married on 10/23/2022

We were so happy with I Do Weddings

We loved working with I Do...Weddings. Melissa and Elena worked diligently in our tight time frame to coordinate everything we needed. They offered plenty of ideas and options. They were friendly and easy to work with from start to finish.
  • illustration stars

19 photos · 11/17/2018
David & Brett
22 photos · 10/31/2016

Dexter Lo Photography Dexter Lo Photography Wedding Photographers

The team of San Diego wedding planners at "I Do... Weddings" is absolutely fantastic! I've photographed multiple weddings and worked with all three coordinators (Melissa, Rachel, and Lindsay) and couldn't be more delighted with the experiences. They are very efficient, knowledgable, and calm under pressure. Best of all, they are extremely likable, and that is a big selling point for brides and grooms who want to be stress-free on their wedding day and want their guests to enjoy themselves to the fullest.

Reams Photo Reams Photo Wedding Photographers

Melissa and her team are great! We really enjoyed working with her- she is calm, professional, and gets things done! Plus, she's super easy to be around. Such a friendly, relaxed presence!

The Creative Music DJ Inc. The Creative Music DJ Inc. Wedding DJs

I've DJ'd weddings for many of Melissa's clients, and it is always a great time working with her and her staff. Besides being organized and able to adapt to changes easily, she treats the vendors she's working with with respect, understands our needs, and helps us to be able to be able to provide the best service for our mutual clients. That's what it's all about, right?

7770 Regents Road Suite 113-399, Suite 113-399 San Diego, CA, 92122
Location of (I Do...Weddings & Events)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding