Clermont, FL 34715 Map · Phone number

About I DO Party Planners

Your engagement is a special time that you should enjoy to the fullest. Don't spend it stressing out about your wedding details. We'll discuss all your ideas in length, then design a plan with a variety of options for you to consider. When you give us the go-ahead, we'll make it all happen, keeping you updated regularly, of course. You can just sit back and sample cake, taste champagne, and smell the roses.

With our prices you can feel comfortable hiring us. We help you save! Not spend more!

Please check out the website for great info, pricing, packages and more.

ww.idopartyplanners.net

352-321-5621 (the number above is incorrect)

Follow I DO Party Planners on

299400csupload13997360
545c7170d8c31308 1297309590280 3369546079741337624409353337652004074852225n

21 Reviews for I DO Party Planners

Anna · Married on 09/04/2011

Had everything in order and always faught for the best prices. Excellent wedding coordinator.

Anna & Darrin

Sent on 09/26/2011

Madelyn · Married on 08/27/2011

Misty was my wedding planner and I must she was awesome !!!! She started with me in March 2011 and within a day she had vendors already ready for me to review. Misty went beyond her expectations and also helped in areas that really had nothing to do with the wedding planning. She also gave great ideas on keeping our cost down. Without Misty I would of been stucked doing eberything myself and I would of been late to my ceremony. Thank You Misty !!!!

Sent on 09/01/2011

Kristen · Married on 06/11/2011

Misty was amazing I worked with her for 2 years prior to my wedding. I could send her an e-mail or call pretty much any time and she would always answer or get right back to me. Which was great because sometimes I would see something or think of something and didn't want to wait until "Monday at 8 am" like other planners.

My wedding was beyond my wildest expectations and it was because of Misty. She would take my ideas and make them reality, she would also suggest unique ideas that added a personal touch and she would expand my ideas to make them better. my wedding was flawless and I owe a big thanks to her.

When I first hired her I was a little nervous because I live in Gainesville but that did not affect the planning at all. She worked well with the distance challenge and I can say it was silly to be nervous about that.

I would highly recommend Misty to anyone planning their wedding she was amazing!!!!

Sent on 06/18/2011

I DO Party Planners FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Military

• A Chair Affair
    A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

Misty is committed to her clients you’ll enjoy working with her. She’s professional, calm and organized all qualities needed for a successful wedding experience.

• Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with Misty. Professional & down to earth.

• AllGems Transportation, Inc.
    AllGems Transportation, Inc. Wedding Limos

It has been a pleasure working with Misty, she stays on top of the event from beginning to end making sure everything goes as planned! I am looking forward to working with her again.

• Clermont, 34715 See on map