Grand Rapids, MI 49503 Map · Phone number

About HUE creative

HUE is a innovative creative studio specializing in all your signage and design needs. We love to create custom pieces for your incredibly special day. Hand painted signs, custom built statement pieces and all your printed paper goods. Let us be part of telling your love story starting from addressing and designing the invite all the way to the hashtag sign that keeps your guests involved.

dance
f1824dda2d1390d9 Meredith Clay Ceremony 0027
blackwedding 585 copy
12244725101532329153761618856620741369424658o
invite img8341
take a seat ginyann
screen shot 2017 07 20 at 1 57 15 pm
HUE creative
how to make your engagement shoot more personal a
welcome ginyann
f1824dda2d1390d9 Meredith Clay Ceremony 0027
blackwedding 585 copy

3 Reviews for HUE creative

Brittany · Married on 06/18/2016

I cannot recommend Hue enough. First, Paige, the owner, is probably the nicest human you will ever meet. She listens to exactly what you want and then effortlessly makes it happen. And she is great at hiring because her staff, from my interactions, are somehow exactly the same! Hue's talent and vision for creating anything beautiful is unparalleled (at least from my experience from my lifetime). If Hue makes signs, or anything for that matter, for your wedding, they WILL be noticed. I cannot even count the number of comments I had about my incredible invitations and signs for my wedding. All in all, its a pretty great package to have both people that care so much and are somehow simultaneously just as talented. Very very pleased!!!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Brianna · Married on 05/14/2016

HUE (Paige) is ahhhmazing! She made a BEAUTIFUL welcome sign, seating chart chalkboard sign and water colored table numbers for our wedding this past May! I can't say enough about how beautiful her work is. She's not only incredibly talented but she's so sweet and easy to work with! I would email her constantly throughout the planning process and she was always super responsive. Thank you HUE for making our wedding even more beautiful!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Vanessa · Married on 10/19/2014

My advice is to book HUE! HUE is incredible to work with. They are genuine, kind, understanding, and extremely talented. HUE's personal touch and design really brought my wedding to life, and it was a joy working with them in the process. They designed my Save the Dates, Invitations, and all of the signs. They both listened to my vision and had professional insight to offer as well. I will definitely use HUE for other events and business ventures in the future.

Sent on 08/18/2016

HUE creative FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping

• Grand Rapids, 49503 See on map
    (323) 577-3465 (Phone number)