Howard Beach Studios

Ozone Park, NY View map
$1,995 Most Popular Price

$1,995 Most Popular Price

Our wedding photography studio is based in Howard Beach, Queens, on the border of Brooklyn. Our Queens photographers have covered events at various locations – from Russo’s on the Bay to the Queens Botanical Gardens.Our Brooklyn photographers have likewise covered events from the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens to under the Brooklyn Bridge.Our wedding photographers can document your event – big or small – in any borough and on Long Island.In addition to being a well-established wedding photography studio, we offer quality wedding cinematography as well.At Howard Beach Studios, you can have pre- or post-event portrait sessions done in the comfort of our photography studio or at your special outdoor location by one of our photographers.Best of all, we offer affordable wedding photography packages and affordable wedding cinematography packages to meet your needs and your budget.

Howard Beach Studios offers photography that is contemporary, film, natural, photojournalistic, traditional, or vintage in style. They also provide couples with the option of albums, canvases, digital files, flush mounts, matted prints, prints, proofs, save-the-dates, and thank-you cards for their final high-res images. As well as wedding day coverage, you can book boudoir shoots, engagement shoots, trash-the-dress shoots, and wedding portraits. Some of the services that they offer include:

• Additional hours
  • Second shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Video

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,495

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,995

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Vanessa L. Married on 05/11/2022

Excellent customer service, great pictures

Time was ticking and Ali came to the rescue. I called Howard Beach Photo Studio on 5/10/22. I spoke to Ali. I informed him that my son’s school was giving him one week to be able to give in his senior pictures. Ali was so nice and understanding. He told me that we could go in on the following day. When we arrived Ali was very welcoming. He took his time and helped my son feel comfortable (he’s very shy). Most importantly the pictures were great. I will definitely recommend Howard Beach Photo Studios to my family and friends.
  • Concetta
    Concetta Married on 03/06/2020
    Where do I begin? I met Ali back in October at the Villa Russo Bridal expo... and it was love at first sight. He is so professional and kind and truly cares about his clients getting the most bang for their buck. I have not booked Ali yet, but only because I have not found the right venue... which is the great thing about Ali! he will text and call you and give you advice on venues you are going to see and other vendors as well. He would never say anything wrong about another company, but would steer you to his recommendations. On top of being so kind, he makes you feel comfortable with him, as he is your friend not just someone who wants your business. Above all, his price is incomparable! his price is a lot less steep as other competitors but you are getting high quality photo and videos. I will be writing another review once he shoots my wedding... but I can tell you I truly feel safe booking Ali. If you would like not only great photo/video but also a friend... then definitely go to Ali and his team.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Howard Beach Studios 2
Offer

Free out door shoot with any wedding photgraphy contract

Destiny H2 Limo NYC, Inc. Destiny H2 Limo NYC, Inc. Wedding Limos

Ali is an absolute pleasure to work with. He is professional, on time, and does amazing work. We love him here at Destiny H2 Limo!

135-05 Cross Bay Blvd, 2nd floor Ozone Park, NY, 11417
718-755-6857
Location of (Howard Beach Studios)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding