Current Affair Music

Howard Beach, NY View map Visit website

Current Affair Music is a music band based in Howard Beach, New York. This large group is known for its spectacular musical presentations and provides an array of artists for events. Their superlative vocalists and musicians can perform live music in any style and genre you desire on your special day. If you want to party, this high-energy band will keep you and your guests dancing all night.

Current Affair Music is extremely versatile and capable of creating the right atmosphere for all kinds of events. Whether it is your wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, or your reception, this group will travel to your destination and perform exceptionally. Genres they can play range from decade classics to ballad, dance, funk, rock, rhythm and blues, and more. They are even willing to learn new songs at your request. Some of the services and equipment they offer are:

• Liability insurance
  • Sound equipment
  • Lighting
  • Disco balls
  • Projectors
  • Fog machines

Which of the following are included in the price?

Learning New Songs
MC
Reception Music
Sound/PA System

Are you an agency or a band?

Band

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?

Acoustic
Pop
R&B / Soul
Reggae
Rock

What music services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Learning New Songs
MC
Reception Music
Music During Breaks
Vocals
Willing to Travel

What items are available?

Disco Ball
Fog Machine
Gobo Projector
Lighting
Microphones
Projector
Sound/PA System

Kerry M. Married on 11/06/2021

Outstandingly talented and fun!

This band is UNBELIEVABLE! I first saw them play at one of my best friend's weddings a few years back, so when it came time to choose a band for my wedding, I knew we had to look no further! John is exceptionally easy, friendly and helpful to deal with and every member of the band is an outstanding talent! The depth of musical variety is unparalleled, and they are FUN FUN FUN! We have been hearing non-stop from all of our guests that "this was the best wedding band they have ever seen!" I could not agree more. They even helped me with an unusual request for a Willie Nelson classic to honor my Dad who had passed, and they NAILED IT! I can say with absolute certainty you will NOT be disappointed in this band!
    Lisa S. Married on 10/23/2021

Incredible

Our experience with John and his band was absolutely incredible! Words cannot describe how amazing they were. We are still receiving compliments from that night of how great the band was. Current Affair Music went above and beyond to make our wedding day so special! The singers voices are unbelievable and their talent is endless! Working with such a nice vendor really made the whole experience wonderful!
    Christina Married on 09/10/2021

Beyond amazing

Hands down this is the best band I could have booked for my wedding. People were calling me weeks later saying how amazing they were, friends who could not attend were calling me telling me they heard how amazing the band was and they were so sad they weren’t there. I had a family friend tell me they made it the best wedding she had been to in 10 years. They can play anything and knew how to keep the party going. 200000000/10 would recommend

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Cheryl Fleming Photography Cheryl Fleming Photography Wedding Photographers

A little about A Current Affair... We have photographed many weddings, where A Current Affair was the band for our couples day. I highly recommend them for their great dance music choices~ they have an amazing way of getting your guests dancing that keeps them dancing and having a great time at your wedding. Looking for the best in a band... hire A Current Affair - feel free to contact me for further recommendation of this amazing band and their singers are awesome. Cheryl Fleming Cheryl Fleming Photography www.cherphotos.com 212.717.6959

Howard Beach, New York Howard Beach, NY, 11414
Location of (Current Affair Music)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding