Howard Beach Studios Reviews

31 | Howard Beach, NY

31 Reviews for Howard Beach Studios

• Concetta

Concetta · Getting married on 03/06/2020

Where do I begin? I met Ali back in October at the Villa Russo Bridal expo... and it was love at first sight. He is so professional and kind and truly cares about his clients getting the most bang for their buck. I have not booked Ali yet, but only because I have not found the right venue... which is the great thing about Ali! he will text and call you and give you advice on venues you are going to see and other vendors as well. He would never say anything wrong about another company, but would steer you to his recommendations. On top of being so kind, he makes you feel comfortable with him, as he is your friend not just someone who wants your business. Above all, his price is incomparable! his price is a lot less steep as other competitors but you are getting high quality photo and videos. I will be writing another review once he shoots my wedding... but I can tell you I truly feel safe booking Ali. If you would like not only great photo/video but also a friend... then definitely go to Ali and his team.

Maria · Married on 10/21/2017

I highly recommend howard beach studios. Ali and his staff are awesome. They made it a picture perfect day. My video clip is amazing , I didn't have to tell him much. He knew exactly what to do ..I can't wait to get our video and books. Thank you for the best day of our lives. Maria and Marco xoxo

• Fabiola

Fabiola · Married on 10/08/2017

It was really fun and such an special experience to have Allí as our photographer, he really made it work just perfect, I even requested some special picture poses I wanted during the ceremony. I def recommend it, he’ll walk you thru the process and he will make it less stressful for you.! He has years of experience, he’s honest and very flexible. Good luck girls.

Elise · Married on 08/03/2017

What a wonderful experience it was to have Howard Beach Studios his bedside manner impeccable I valued his opinions his suggestions and mostly his honesty ALI YOU'RE THE BEST!!!

Erica · Married on 07/28/2017

We can’t thank Howard Beach Studios enough for making our wedding day a most spectacular and memorable experience! Your impeccable professionalism, easy-going and friendly nature and creativity completely surpassed our expectations! Every moment with Ali, our photographer and his beautiful daughter and his driver, Naveed, was nothing short but fun and over the top serendipitous awesomeness! Our wedding weekend was at The Nomad Hotel and our ceremony was hosted by The Atlantis Yacht at New York Cruises, Inc. He took every detail into consideration and he was continually inspired by us! It was readily apparent that his adept skill has been well crafted and was executed in a way in which he could make the best possible experience of a shot or video clip. It was all beautifully orchestrated and captured so artistically and seamlessly. Our sneak preview of our wedding video was presented to us by Ali as a video link that we could share so effortlessly with all our family and friends so closely after our wedding while everyone’s after-glow was still present! We are eternally grateful and feel blessed to have you as our choice in wedding photography and videography and it has left with us a beautiful indelible memory that will last a lifetime!

Mia · Married on 07/15/2017

I hired Howard Beach Studios for my wedding and it was a great choice!
    The second I met Ali and Victor, I fell in love with them.
    Their work is incredible and breathtaking.
    I appreciated all of what they did to make my special day even better.
    Everybody loved our thank-you cards and our video highlights were fantastic!
    Ali did a great job with handling our party.
    No regrets.
    His jokes on the other hand... he has to come up with new ones.

Tiffany · Married on 04/29/2017

Ali and his team were extremely professional. From the moment I walked into the venue to the end of my wedding. All photographers were on time and aware of their surroundings to take the best pictures. They will capture every moment beautifully

Robert · Married on 07/01/2016

I cannot thank Ali enough for his work on our wedding day, 7/1/2016. Any time a picture was needed, he was waiting for us. He made our day perfect by being available at any time. (Poor guy) haha.
    I also would like to thank him for his patience when dealing with our family photos. (Face palm)
    I had the confidence in him for selecting and writing our thank you cards. My wife and I wouldn’t have done better.
    I will certainly use them again.
    -Robert

Claudia · Married on 06/12/2016

Very professional, experienced and made the entire experience smooth and just awesome

We are using their services in the summer, but we have only seen and heard great things about their service. In addition, we have only found them to be super helpful and professional. Their rates are also reasonable also.

Karent · Married on 08/09/2015

THEY WERE GREAT!!! Pictures came out perfect !

KateLynd · Married on 12/20/2014

I recently had my wedding and hired Ali from Howard Beach Studios and man was I impressed! His team did amazing work and although i mainly worked with Ali himself he was so nice and knew what he was talking about no matter what questions I threw at him. I changed my venue and date and he was very flexable and was still able to accomodate me and my husband for our wedding. I would call Ali sometimes 5 to 6 times a day as my wedding became closer worried and stressed as any bride is and he was very calming and always reassured me that I was in good hands. Came to my wedding day and he was right there front and center with his team and I cant thank them enough. Captured all the moments from begining to end and was incredable work. I will miss working with him, but for the future any photography needs , I will always call him . You will not be upset hiring this company !

Ali is great. Understanding and puts you in charge not him in charge. Doesn't get in the way and best price around town.

It was such an honor working with howard beach studio. They are very professional and extremely skillful. The quality of work is Amazing and I will definitely use them in the future. Thank you for amazing memories to last a lifetime.

It was great. The photos came out beautiful. Currently working on the album.

Randell · Married on 08/30/2014

From the time that we walk into Howard Beach Studios, my wife and I knew we were in good hands. Ali and his staff are top of the line professional. They far exceeded our expectations and made our special day one to cherish for a life time.

anita · Married on 06/21/2014

I love my photos. Iam please that we went with you as our photographer and our thank you cards were beautiful.

Jose · Married on 06/01/2014

Howard Beach Studios provided outstanding, professional services on the most important day of our lives. From the first time we met to discuss what services would be needed to the big day. Ali and his staff fully cooperated with us in an extremely professional manner. From the smallest of details to the final product, they were able to visualize our dream of a perfect wedding album and video.

Kristi · Married on 04/27/2014

I was extremely happy with the service that Howard Beach Studios provided for our wedding on April 27, 2014. From the time we first met they were extremely professional and detailed in their packages and services, and their price was excellent. Compared to other studios I felt they offered twice as much for half the price.

Leading up to my wedding, I had a great experience on my engagement shoot, and all other planning was stress free and they were always available for any questions that we might have despite having a lot of other customers.

On our wedding day, their timing at my home, church, and venue, was perfect and I never felt disorganized or rushed which was important because I had a large bridal party and family. Also, I never had to remind them of any of the specific shots that I wanted everything was easily taken care of.

My bridal party as well as my guests commented oh how great my photographers were. Any picture that I wanted to take with someone during the night even when everyone was on the dance floor, there was always a photographer in sight to capture the moment without me having to look for one. My guests said when they were taking pictures with their own camera, my photographers made sure they got the shot for me as well.

All of them stayed until the very end of the night so I didn't miss a moment. My pictures came out beautiful, even better than I ever expected and there is nothing I would change I would definitely recommend Howard Beach Studios for a wedding or any other occasion.

• Gloria

Gloria · Married on 04/04/2014

Ali and his staff are great to work with. They make you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. The night of our wedding they were extremely flexible with our schedule and were there to capture every moment.

Rodolfo · Married on 03/02/2014

Firstly, we would really like to thank you for everything you and your colleagues did for us on our wedding day. You were absolutly fantastic. We really enjoyed having you around for the day and felt really relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera - we did feel a bit nervous due to our wedding. The photos and video speak for themselves, they were amazing and so much more than we could ever have expected. We knew you did do some lovely photography at weddings and other special events but we were completly overwhelmed with the magnificent worked you and your team did. We made a magnificent choice with you Ali. A one in a lifetime event requires only the best and Ali at Howard Beach Studio is and will be that perfect choice. Thanks You Mr. Ali.
    Rodolfo and Berenice.

Howard Beach Studios specifically our photographer, Ali were all very professional and understanding. He provided a lot of details and support in advance and on the event day as well. Ali and his team went with the flow of our wedding day and throughout successfully from my dressing room at the hotel to the end of our reception. Howard Beach Studios and Ali were very patient even after our event, they remained patient and understanding with us as we took our time to carefully select our pictures for our album and prints. The photographs and video captured all the things we wanted and we were pleasantly surprised with the finished product!

Barbara · Married on 07/13/2013

The catering hall that I selected for my wedding recommend howard beach studios ,Mr Ali photographer Captures all our beautiful moments I was extremely happy with my album and my thank u cards , mr Ali worked miracles !

Abigail · Married on 05/10/2013

Howard beach studios AMAZING I am soooo happy and pleased with ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING.. They were amazing from being on time to amazing photos words cannot describe how much I love my photos and video the staff super amazing.. I lost money from another photographer that I had booked I dropped them to go with Howard beach studios and those $600 don't mean anything to me. My photos came out amazing everything was simply amazing photo album videos I will recommend Howard beach studios to anyone looking for a great photographer that will capture every single moment that you want to cherish.. They have snapped every special moment. 2 years later and I still look at my photos the quality of my photos are AMAZING my video AMAZING once again. Anyone that books with Howard beach studios will definitely not be disappointed.. I recommended them to a family member and they are just thrilled with there photos.. THEY ARE AMAZING!

Lilian · Married on 04/27/2013

Victor and Ali were amazing! they are friendly, knowledgeable and over all patient! I had a big wedding party and Ali knew how to speak to them and get them to cooperate just great!

Victor and Ali are definitely a great dou!