Howard Beach Studios Reviews

Howard Beach Studios 6
Howard Beach Studios 7
  • Concetta

Concetta · Getting married on 03/06/2020

Where do I begin? I met Ali back in October at the Villa Russo Bridal expo... and it was love at first sight. He is so professional and kind and truly cares about his clients getting the most bang for their buck. I have not booked Ali yet, but only because I have not found the right venue... which is the great thing about Ali! he will text and call you and give you advice on venues you are going to see and other vendors as well. He would never say anything wrong about another company, but would steer you to his recommendations. On top of being so kind, he makes you feel comfortable with him, as he is your friend not just someone who wants your business. Above all, his price is incomparable! his price is a lot less steep as other competitors but you are getting high quality photo and videos. I will be writing another review once he shoots my wedding... but I can tell you I truly feel safe booking Ali. If you would like not only great photo/video but also a friend... then definitely go to Ali and his team.

Paula · Getting married on 09/27/2019

Very happy

I met with Ali a few days after so booked my venue. I felt at ease with him right away. He was funny and put me at ease that everything would work out. I continued to stay in touch, asking a few questions along the way. He assured me that everything would work out the day of. He really put me at ease. The photos and Vimeos I have seen make me confident in my decision. I look forward to working with him and his team on my wedding day

Mehwish Fatima · Married on 01/18/2019

Best service

Everyone is highly trained and professional. I am very impressed with the work they do. Cant say enough, wil definitely recommended it to others.

Arelis · Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing photographer!

WOW!! Just wow, Ali you are the BEST! I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer then you for my big day. You are truly amazing. Thank you soo much for all the beautiful photos. EVERYONE loved my photos and the highlights is just amazing!!! I can’t stop looking at my photos. You did an extremely incredible JOB. Your team is GREAT!!! I will definitely hire you for my next event! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for putting up w me😊

• Danielle

Danielle Kapovic · Married on 06/23/2018

Creme de la Creme

We couldn't be happier with the service provided by Ali and his team for our wedding! We had a small ceremony followed by a reception at Roma View in Howard Beach and all our moments were captured perfectly. It was impossible to select just 80 from the several hundred shots we got that day - each one was a masterpiece. And the highlight video reel was so fun! We will definitely trust Howard Beach Studios with all our special events for years to come. Many thanks, Ali!

Julie · Married on 06/02/2018

Amazing Photography!

Howard Beach Studios is amazing, Their work is unique, creative and the highest quality. Ali is truly the best photographer! He is respectful, courteous, creative, a perfectionist. I never worried about one thing and the end result is amazing. He truly goes above and beyond for you and your special day. He took pictures that I did not even know and was so glad that he did! Look no further Howard Beach Studios in the place!

• F

Faraz Mirza · Married on 05/22/2018

Ali is the best

The day i met Ali for our consultation, i knew i needed him as my photographer.
    He's very easy going and so respectful.
    His crew is even more great! They are so nice and well-mannered.
    We loved our wedding pictures so much - they shot such amazing little details of our venue too so i loved that bonus.
    Im really gonna cherish these pictures forever including our lovely video.
    Our highlights video was a huge hit since the bloopers at the end was funny. It wss like a crazy cool brief intro to my party and the HBS crew really killed it.
    Ali and Victor, his other photographer work so well together. They are like a dynamic duo because as long as you got them both together shooting your party, they really impress you.
    I love them so if you can book them, you wont regret it.

Maria · Married on 10/21/2017

I highly recommend howard beach studios. Ali and his staff are awesome. They made it a picture perfect day. My video clip is amazing , I didn't have to tell him much. He knew exactly what to do ..I can't wait to get our video and books. Thank you for the best day of our lives. Maria and Marco xoxo

• Fabiola

Fabiola · Married on 10/08/2017

It was really fun and such an special experience to have Allí as our photographer, he really made it work just perfect, I even requested some special picture poses I wanted during the ceremony. I def recommend it, he’ll walk you thru the process and he will make it less stressful for you.! He has years of experience, he’s honest and very flexible. Good luck girls.

Paige M · Married on 09/15/2017

Professional, organized, and patient.

Ali was recommended to us by a family member and when we met with him for a consultation we knew right away that he was going to do our wedding. We told Ali that we weren’t looking forward to taking a million pictures because we aren’t photogenic people and we didn’t want to waste the whole day posing for pictures and and he said not to worry. When the big day came he was extra patient and he didn’t push us to do anything we didn’t want to do. His staff was truly amazing and professional. I highly recommend Howard beach studios.

Elise · Married on 08/03/2017

What a wonderful experience it was to have Howard Beach Studios his bedside manner impeccable I valued his opinions his suggestions and mostly his honesty ALI YOU'RE THE BEST!!!

Erica · Married on 07/28/2017

We can’t thank Howard Beach Studios enough for making our wedding day a most spectacular and memorable experience! Your impeccable professionalism, easy-going and friendly nature and creativity completely surpassed our expectations! Every moment with Ali, our photographer and his beautiful daughter and his driver, Naveed, was nothing short but fun and over the top serendipitous awesomeness! Our wedding weekend was at The Nomad Hotel and our ceremony was hosted by The Atlantis Yacht at New York Cruises, Inc. He took every detail into consideration and he was continually inspired by us! It was readily apparent that his adept skill has been well crafted and was executed in a way in which he could make the best possible experience of a shot or video clip. It was all beautifully orchestrated and captured so artistically and seamlessly. Our sneak preview of our wedding video was presented to us by Ali as a video link that we could share so effortlessly with all our family and friends so closely after our wedding while everyone’s after-glow was still present! We are eternally grateful and feel blessed to have you as our choice in wedding photography and videography and it has left with us a beautiful indelible memory that will last a lifetime!

Mia · Married on 07/15/2017

I hired Howard Beach Studios for my wedding and it was a great choice!
    The second I met Ali and Victor, I fell in love with them.
    Their work is incredible and breathtaking.
    I appreciated all of what they did to make my special day even better.
    Everybody loved our thank-you cards and our video highlights were fantastic!
    Ali did a great job with handling our party.
    No regrets.
    His jokes on the other hand... he has to come up with new ones.

Tiffany · Married on 04/29/2017

Ali and his team were extremely professional. From the moment I walked into the venue to the end of my wedding. All photographers were on time and aware of their surroundings to take the best pictures. They will capture every moment beautifully

Robert · Married on 07/01/2016

I cannot thank Ali enough for his work on our wedding day, 7/1/2016. Any time a picture was needed, he was waiting for us. He made our day perfect by being available at any time. (Poor guy) haha.
    I also would like to thank him for his patience when dealing with our family photos. (Face palm)
    I had the confidence in him for selecting and writing our thank you cards. My wife and I wouldn’t have done better.
    I will certainly use them again.
    -Robert

Claudia · Married on 06/12/2016

Very professional, experienced and made the entire experience smooth and just awesome

Diane · Married on 10/25/2015

Absolutely Loved Them

Ali helped our wedding day go smooth. You definitely are getting someone with experience. Without much prompting he knew the shots we needed. He made me feel comfortable and the pictures came out beautiful. I highly recommend him.

We are using their services in the summer, but we have only seen and heard great things about their service. In addition, we have only found them to be super helpful and professional. Their rates are also reasonable also.

Karent · Married on 08/09/2015

THEY WERE GREAT!!! Pictures came out perfect !

KateLynd · Married on 12/20/2014

I recently had my wedding and hired Ali from Howard Beach Studios and man was I impressed! His team did amazing work and although i mainly worked with Ali himself he was so nice and knew what he was talking about no matter what questions I threw at him. I changed my venue and date and he was very flexable and was still able to accomodate me and my husband for our wedding. I would call Ali sometimes 5 to 6 times a day as my wedding became closer worried and stressed as any bride is and he was very calming and always reassured me that I was in good hands. Came to my wedding day and he was right there front and center with his team and I cant thank them enough. Captured all the moments from begining to end and was incredable work. I will miss working with him, but for the future any photography needs , I will always call him . You will not be upset hiring this company !

Ali is great. Understanding and puts you in charge not him in charge. Doesn't get in the way and best price around town.

It was such an honor working with howard beach studio. They are very professional and extremely skillful. The quality of work is Amazing and I will definitely use them in the future. Thank you for amazing memories to last a lifetime.

It was great. The photos came out beautiful. Currently working on the album.

Randell · Married on 08/30/2014

From the time that we walk into Howard Beach Studios, my wife and I knew we were in good hands. Ali and his staff are top of the line professional. They far exceeded our expectations and made our special day one to cherish for a life time.