Howard Beach Studios Reviews

Howard Beach Studios 4
Howard Beach Studios 5
  • Concetta

Concetta 路 Getting married on 03/06/2020

Where do I begin? I met Ali back in October at the Villa Russo Bridal expo... and it was love at first sight. He is so professional and kind and truly cares about his clients getting the most bang for their buck. I have not booked Ali yet, but only because I have not found the right venue... which is the great thing about Ali! he will text and call you and give you advice on venues you are going to see and other vendors as well. He would never say anything wrong about another company, but would steer you to his recommendations. On top of being so kind, he makes you feel comfortable with him, as he is your friend not just someone who wants your business. Above all, his price is incomparable! his price is a lot less steep as other competitors but you are getting high quality photo and videos. I will be writing another review once he shoots my wedding... but I can tell you I truly feel safe booking Ali. If you would like not only great photo/video but also a friend... then definitely go to Ali and his team.

Sent on 03/15/2018

Paula 路 Married on 09/27/2019

Very happy

I met with Ali a few days after so booked my venue. I felt at ease with him right away. He was funny and put me at ease that everything would work out. I continued to stay in touch, asking a few questions along the way. He assured me that everything would work out the day of. He really put me at ease. The photos and Vimeos I have seen make me confident in my decision. I look forward to working with him and his team on my wedding day

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Shaidah

Shaidah 路 Married on 08/29/2019

Howard beach studios is the best

Very professional and very nice Ali is the best馃檶馃従馃檶馃従馃檶馃従

Sent on 08/29/2019

Jp Zinser 路 Married on 07/13/2019

Professional

Howard Beach Studios were on time, very very professional and met all our expectations. Highly recommend and made our day even more special.

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Kristle

Kristle Solis 路 Married on 07/03/2019

Extraordinary!

We are so happy we picked Ali as our photographer. Our wedding pictures are absolutely breathtaking. Ali captured so many great moments and I鈥檓 very thankful and pleased with his work.

Howard Beach Studios 6
    Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Gina

Gina 路 Married on 05/19/2019

Professional Creative Photography Team - Worth Every Penny

From the moment that I met Ali Baba from Howard Beach Studios at a Bride Expo at Villa Russo, I knew he would be great to work with on the day of my wedding. Ali and his entire team presented amazing photos with tons of suggestions and also provided amazing photos based off the inspirational images that I shared with them for both my engagement shoot and wedding day.

If you are getting married anywhere in Queens, Long Island, or Brooklyn; I definitely recommend meeting with Ali to see his portfolio personally. Howard Beach Studios provided reasonable prices for photographs, videos, and photo booth.

I'll be booking Howard Beach Studios again when I have my pregnancy shoot.

If anyone would like to check out his work, feel free to check out his photographs that I tagged him on my Instagram profile- @ginarich. You can also check out one of his photographs on Leonard's Palazzo's Instagram account, @leonardspalazzo555 .

Howard Beach Studios 7
    Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Shelley

Shelley Craig 路 Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing 2019

I cannot begin to describe my experience with this company. Ali was awesome. Whenever I needed to call or set up an appointment to see him, he was always available. Ali didn鈥檛 know this but my father is no longer here and he gave me some fatherly advice. He told me not to let anyone stress me, it was my day and to take in every moment because it will go by so fast. I really appreciate that advice from him. It was at that point it no longer felt like a business transaction but more like family. The day of my wedding he was set up and ready a hour before everything began. My husband and I wedding pictures came out amazing. I would definitely recommend this company. Mr. & Mrs Chappell

Sent on 05/07/2019

Mehwish Fatima 路 Married on 01/18/2019

Best service

Everyone is highly trained and professional. I am very impressed with the work they do. Cant say enough, wil definitely recommended it to others.

Sent on 01/18/2019

Arelis 路 Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing photographer!

WOW!! Just wow, Ali you are the BEST! I couldn鈥檛 have asked for a better photographer then you for my big day. You are truly amazing. Thank you soo much for all the beautiful photos. EVERYONE loved my photos and the highlights is just amazing!!! I can鈥檛 stop looking at my photos. You did an extremely incredible JOB. Your team is GREAT!!! I will definitely hire you for my next event! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for putting up w me馃槉

Sent on 01/16/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Kapovic 路 Married on 06/23/2018

Creme de la Creme

We couldn't be happier with the service provided by Ali and his team for our wedding! We had a small ceremony followed by a reception at Roma View in Howard Beach and all our moments were captured perfectly. It was impossible to select just 80 from the several hundred shots we got that day - each one was a masterpiece. And the highlight video reel was so fun! We will definitely trust Howard Beach Studios with all our special events for years to come. Many thanks, Ali!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Julie 路 Married on 06/02/2018

Amazing Photography!

Howard Beach Studios is amazing, Their work is unique, creative and the highest quality. Ali is truly the best photographer! He is respectful, courteous, creative, a perfectionist. I never worried about one thing and the end result is amazing. He truly goes above and beyond for you and your special day. He took pictures that I did not even know and was so glad that he did! Look no further Howard Beach Studios in the place!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Courtney 路 Married on 06/01/2018

Howard Beach Studios

Ali and his team did an amazing job on such a special day. They took all of the photos I requested and made sure they were done in a timely manner. I didn鈥檛 have to worry about anything with them and they captured the most beautiful pictures!!! Highly recommend Howard Beach Studios!!

Howard Beach Studios 8
    Howard Beach Studios 9
    Sent on 02/07/2019
  • F

Faraz Mirza 路 Married on 05/22/2018

Ali is the best

The day i met Ali for our consultation, i knew i needed him as my photographer.
    He's very easy going and so respectful.
    His crew is even more great! They are so nice and well-mannered.
    We loved our wedding pictures so much - they shot such amazing little details of our venue too so i loved that bonus.
    Im really gonna cherish these pictures forever including our lovely video.
    Our highlights video was a huge hit since the bloopers at the end was funny. It wss like a crazy cool brief intro to my party and the HBS crew really killed it.
    Ali and Victor, his other photographer work so well together. They are like a dynamic duo because as long as you got them both together shooting your party, they really impress you.
    I love them so if you can book them, you wont regret it.

Sent on 02/05/2019

Maria 路 Married on 10/21/2017

I highly recommend howard beach studios. Ali and his staff are awesome. They made it a picture perfect day. My video clip is amazing , I didn't have to tell him much. He knew exactly what to do ..I can't wait to get our video and books. Thank you for the best day of our lives. Maria and Marco xoxo

Sent on 12/11/2017
  • Fabiola

Fabiola 路 Married on 10/08/2017

It was really fun and such an special experience to have All铆 as our photographer, he really made it work just perfect, I even requested some special picture poses I wanted during the ceremony. I def recommend it, he鈥檒l walk you thru the process and he will make it less stressful for you.! He has years of experience, he鈥檚 honest and very flexible. Good luck girls.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Paige M 路 Married on 09/15/2017

Professional, organized, and patient.

Ali was recommended to us by a family member and when we met with him for a consultation we knew right away that he was going to do our wedding. We told Ali that we weren鈥檛 looking forward to taking a million pictures because we aren鈥檛 photogenic people and we didn鈥檛 want to waste the whole day posing for pictures and and he said not to worry. When the big day came he was extra patient and he didn鈥檛 push us to do anything we didn鈥檛 want to do. His staff was truly amazing and professional. I highly recommend Howard beach studios.

Sent on 02/07/2019

Elise 路 Married on 08/03/2017

What a wonderful experience it was to have Howard Beach Studios his bedside manner impeccable I valued his opinions his suggestions and mostly his honesty ALI YOU'RE THE BEST!!!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Erica 路 Married on 07/28/2017

We can鈥檛 thank Howard Beach Studios enough for making our wedding day a most spectacular and memorable experience! Your impeccable professionalism, easy-going and friendly nature and creativity completely surpassed our expectations! Every moment with Ali, our photographer and his beautiful daughter and his driver, Naveed, was nothing short but fun and over the top serendipitous awesomeness! Our wedding weekend was at The Nomad Hotel and our ceremony was hosted by The Atlantis Yacht at New York Cruises, Inc. He took every detail into consideration and he was continually inspired by us! It was readily apparent that his adept skill has been well crafted and was executed in a way in which he could make the best possible experience of a shot or video clip. It was all beautifully orchestrated and captured so artistically and seamlessly. Our sneak preview of our wedding video was presented to us by Ali as a video link that we could share so effortlessly with all our family and friends so closely after our wedding while everyone鈥檚 after-glow was still present! We are eternally grateful and feel blessed to have you as our choice in wedding photography and videography and it has left with us a beautiful indelible memory that will last a lifetime!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Mia 路 Married on 07/15/2017

I hired Howard Beach Studios for my wedding and it was a great choice!
    The second I met Ali and Victor, I fell in love with them.
    Their work is incredible and breathtaking.
    I appreciated all of what they did to make my special day even better.
    Everybody loved our thank-you cards and our video highlights were fantastic!
    Ali did a great job with handling our party.
    No regrets.
    His jokes on the other hand... he has to come up with new ones.

Sent on 01/25/2018

Tiffany 路 Married on 04/29/2017

Ali and his team were extremely professional. From the moment I walked into the venue to the end of my wedding. All photographers were on time and aware of their surroundings to take the best pictures. They will capture every moment beautifully

Sent on 09/26/2017

Robert 路 Married on 07/01/2016

I cannot thank Ali enough for his work on our wedding day, 7/1/2016. Any time a picture was needed, he was waiting for us. He made our day perfect by being available at any time. (Poor guy) haha.
    I also would like to thank him for his patience when dealing with our family photos. (Face palm)
    I had the confidence in him for selecting and writing our thank you cards. My wife and I wouldn鈥檛 have done better.
    I will certainly use them again.
    -Robert

Sent on 02/16/2018

Claudia 路 Married on 06/12/2016

Very professional, experienced and made the entire experience smooth and just awesome

Sent on 02/07/2018

Diane 路 Married on 10/25/2015

Absolutely Loved Them

Ali helped our wedding day go smooth. You definitely are getting someone with experience. Without much prompting he knew the shots we needed. He made me feel comfortable and the pictures came out beautiful. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 02/04/2019
  • User4499915 路 2+ years ago

We are using their services in the summer, but we have only seen and heard great things about their service. In addition, we have only found them to be super helpful and professional. Their rates are also reasonable also.

Sent on 02/26/2015

Karent 路 Married on 08/09/2015

THEY WERE GREAT!!! Pictures came out perfect !

Sent on 08/21/2015