Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City is a modern wedding venue located in the heart of Uptown Charlotte, North Carolina. They offer multiple indoor and outdoor sites for both your ceremony and reception. You can choose from a variety of wedding packages, including an all-inclusive option, so all of your planning needs can be taken care of in one place. Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City features contemporary architecture, stylish accommodations and high-quality service.
Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 150 guests at this Uptown venue. They feature multiple meeting rooms, three elegant ballrooms and a beautiful Rooftop Rotunda with gorgeous views of Charlotte’s skyline. For grand affairs, the Discovery Ballroom, located on the second floor, is perfect. It boasts 1,950 square feet and an abundance of natural light. Another option for lavish celebrations is the Mint Ballroom. It’s a little bit larger at 2,024 square feet, and features 12-foot-tall ceilings. For more intimate weddings, this stylish hotel also offer the Spirit Ballroom. It can accommodate up to 90 guests for a seated dinner.
This award-winning hotel allows you to get all of your planning done under one roof with their new, inclusive wedding package. Their experienced wedding team will help you with your event planning, book overnight accommodations and assist you with your menu selections. They offer an in-house caterer, parking for your guests and a bridal suite to start your day in. Additional services include:
Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City offers multiple guest rooms and suites for your friends and family to stay in. They feature plush, triple-sheeted bedding, complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi, a microwave, a coffee maker and a refrigerator. Your guests will have access to their fitness center, outdoor pool, and on-site restaurant, Forchetta.
In addition to hosting your ceremony and reception, this contemporary hotel will also host your rehearsal dinner. Additional events they will hold include:
Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City is only eight miles from the Charlotte Douglas Airport. They're situated in Charlotte’s Uptown arts and entertainment district, adjacent to the Spectrum Arena. The Bank of America Stadium, NASCAR Hall of Fame and Charlotte Convention Center are only blocks away.
96 Reviews for Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City
Recommended by 94% of couples
68 User photos
Katie Randall · Married on 10/05/2019
Holiday Inn Center City was amazing
Nicole at HICC made everything that went along with planning the wedding feel like a breeze. She was patient, attentive, receptive and responsive. Not to mention one of the friendliest people I’ve ever met!! We also got to work with Kayla on the day of and she was just as amazing!! We loved our wedding and we have Nicole and Kayla to thank for that!Sent on 11/04/2019
Sara · Married on 10/04/2019
Best decision ever
There aren't enough good things I can say about this place. Nicole was so patient and caring throughout the entire process. No matter how many crazy questions I had (and there were a lot) or the amount of emails I sent, she answered them all gracefully and calmly. By the time our wedding happened, she felt like a friend that helped me plan the wedding of my dreams and no amount of words would be enough to say thank you. The wait staff the day of was attentive to make sure my husband and I always had water or a drink or whatever we needed. The food was AMAZING. People are still telling me how great it was. HIGHLY recommend this venue. It's a little pricier than other venues we looked at, but you get what you paid for -- and I'd definitely pay it again.Sent on 10/17/2019
Kaitlin · Married on 09/21/2019
I'd pay to do it all over again... it was that PERFECT!
Check out the Holiday Inn if you're looking to celebrate your marriage with the following:
1. The most amazing and positive person to help you plan every detail from the rehearsal to the ceremony and reception to the farewell breakfast, Nicole is seriously the best, she always made a point to get back to us ASAP, and to help us figure out who we could contact and what we could do achieve our dream wedding. She went above and beyond for us and we are forever thankful.
2. The most amazing food, Chef Luca and his team were able to meet all of our dietary needs from gluten free to vegetarian to the meat lovers, his hors d'oeuvres were a huge hit during the cocktail hour, and everyone loved their meals. We did a seated dinner and no one complained about being hungry and not liking the food (and we have some picky eaters as friends)
3. The most amazing staff - from Nicole and her team to the Front Desk to the servers and bar tenders, everyone was polite and super accommodating, our guests were taken care of as if they were family, they made sure people had everything they needed and wanted
4. The most amazing preferred vendors - the Holiday Inn works with Ashley Bookout from Bookout Blooms, who was able to turn the Holiday Inn's roof top into the most picturesque space for a wedding ceremony.Sent on 10/03/2019
Spend $5,000 = (1) Perk
Spend $8,000 = (2) Perks
Spend $10,000 = (3) Perks
10% Off Menu Pricing
Discounted Ceremony Fee
NEW Bookings only. Must mention promotion at time
of booking. Cannot combine with other discounts.
Available only at the Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City
- 230 N College St, Charlotte 28202.
Event must be booked by 12/31/2019 and actualize by 12/31/2020.
We love performing at the Holiday Inn Center City. They have beautiful facilities and incredibly friendly staff. Their weddings are always beautiful and very well organized!
I performed a ceremony on the rooftop last year and it was fantastic! The planner was great and on point, and they couldn't do enough for you! Most of all my couple loved it and it made their special day that much more special! Thank you. Great venue!
Beautiful venue, beyond amazing staff!