Gavin Boulware Photography

Charlotte, NC View map
$2,400 Most Popular Price

$2,400 Most Popular Price

Chimeras Dream, created by Charlotte photographer Gavin Boulware has been around since 2008. Today we have transformed into a Carolina based wedding and boudoir photography team, documenting special occasions all over the East Coast and beyond. We strive to showcase our fun, edgy and modern style with every 'once in a lifetime' opportunity!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,600.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2400

Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Slideshow
Albums
Canvas
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Save the Date
    Lindsay L. Married on 06/10/2020

Amazing at his job!!

Gavin was amazing! I HATE having my photo taken, but Gavin was able to make me relax and enjoy the moment! I would 100% hire him again for all future life events that I want captured. His attitude was only surpassed by his photography skills. My husband and I could not have been happier with our choice in photographers!
    Kinna Married on 04/08/2017
    I've utilized Chimeras Dream for almost every photography and graphic design need I've had!
    From professional head shots to baby pictures for my family and event flyers and promotions- the service and quality of the product I've received have been far past my expectations and the price I've paid! Excellent work and attention to detail! I can't wait to book him for my next event!
    Tye Married on 04/01/2017
    We met Gavin at a bridal show a year prior to our wedding. We reviewed his website and scheduled a consultation immediately. We instantly connected with him because he's down to earth and he listens & understands the requests of his clients. We are so glad we booked him for our wedding. He took the vision I had for my bridal portraits and made it come to life! The portraits were amazing. He's extremely prompt and professional. We received our wedding photos in about 3 weeks. I was very impressed with his timeliness. There was nothing we asked for that he couldn't deliver. The day of the wedding he went above and beyond to capture the special moments of our day. He allowed us to enjoy each other & our day without any stress. We will be booking him in the near future for other life events!

Pricing

Gavin Boulware Photography Price Rates

Holiday Inn Charlotte University Holiday Inn Charlotte University Hotel Weddings

I highly recommend Chimeras Dream for your special day! His professionalism, talent and creative vision is always a pleasure to work with! If you are looking to have your special day captured in the most stunning and breathtaking way, Chimeras Dream is the one to make your vision come to life!

Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City Hotel Weddings

Gavin does a beautiful job of capturing all of the special moments during the wedding.

Charlotte, 28202
Location of (Gavin Boulware Photography)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding