About DJ David Cutler

DJ David Cutler is a wedding DJ company in San Diego, California. This professional DJ offers unmatched, non-cheesy, high-value entertainment services for any wedding, corporate event, or school function. They can provide top-notch services and enhancements to really bring your event together and keep your guests completely entertained.

DJ David Cutler offers premier music and DJ services, as well as event design, lighting, and other enhancements. They can provide additional services and equipment to events such as uplighting, monograms, disco balls, and flat screens. DJ Cutler works closely with the other vendors at your event to ensure that everything goes smoothly. Their list of DJ services offered includes:

• Consultations

One Event Per Day (8)
Liability Insurance (4)
Projector (3)
Flat Screen (1)

We interviewed nine DJ’s…not just researched…actually interviewed nine. At the start of the wedding-planning process, my now husband was very gung-ho, but after spending this much time on DJ’s, he rapidly lost interest in helping out with other areas.

Let me help save some time for whoever is the “planner” in your relationship – David Cutler (you will likely find him under “Hit It Entertainment”) is an amazing wedding DJ and emcee.

David is a true professional, and unlike most DJ’s, spent time with us along the way to make sure that the set-up, timeline, lighting and music were to our liking. He even came to our final walk-through at our reception venue, even though he had performed there countless times, to demonstrate what our uplighting would look like, and show us some different options spotlighting the cake.

By the time our wedding day rolled around, my husband and I had changed the order of events so many times that we forgot which event was supposed to happen at what time. No matter! David kept everything running very smoothly with announcements to prepare both us and the guests, “In just a couple minutes, the bride and groom will cut the cake, so please direct your attention to this corner of the room…” He also pronounced the names of the bridal party members exactly correct.

I am very particular about music in general, and David was very understanding. Though I gave him a very detailed list of songs to play and songs NOT to play, I also gave him the artistic freedom play whatever he deemed necessary to keep the party going. After all, that is the whole point of hiring a professional…to keep the party going!

We could not have been more pleased with the result, and would recommend David without hesitation.

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/15/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We absolutely loved DJ David and hiring him was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. My husband and I are both very into music, so choosing a DJ for our wedding was one of the most important parts of the wedding planning process for us. We are not big fans of the typical music that plays at weddings so we were a little nervous about hiring a DJ that wouldn't give us the amount of control we wanted over the playlist for the entire event. DJ David immediately put as at ease when we talked with him for the first time and made it clear we could have as much control as we wanted. He has a great online planning program that we used to make playlists for him and choose the songs for specific points of our ceremony and reception. I panicked at first when I hit the limit for songs that were not in his library. However he let me send him a document that listed all of the additional songs we wanted and assured me that any song we needed for the day he would find. The day of the wedding, he set everything up perfectly for our ceremony and reception. There were no sound issues during the ceremony or toasts and he chose the perfect songs for each portion of the night. I also loved that he made sure to have my approval over any songs that were requested by a guest. We are so happy that we went with DJ David for our wedding, and will be recommending him to any of our friends that get married in the future.

View Vendor Response

220x220 sq 1492555640626 good
220x220 sq 1492555757319 djlr1986

1 VIDEO

11 ENDORSEMENTS
What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

Dave is professional, knows exactly how to read a crowd and get them dancing, and is never "judge-y." When my husband and I got married, we played an instrumental version of "F*k her gently" by Tenacious D after we were married (the recessional) - which he was able to find (amazing!!). He never said it was "inappropriate" or even really said anything about it - partly because he knows us and who we are as a couple. I knew, then, that he was a pro I would recommend my couples to, now that I'm a planner. Dave has YEARS in the business and his experience shows. A great MC, able to customize a playlist to personalize the music played at any wedding, and just is a phenomenal pro to work with. I know when Dave's on board, my weddings run smoothly and I can help my clients enjoy their Best.Day.Ever!!!

Great pace and good energy

David is a amazing DJ and it shows from all the wonderful reviews he has from his happy clients. He is a pro and will go out of his way to make your event extra special

By appointment only, San Diego, CA 92109   See On Map
866-480-4487 (phone)
Available for Weddings/Events 7 days a week. Office Hours: 10:00am-7pm Tuesday-Friday
DJ David Cutler is a wedding DJ from San Diego servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Coronado, Fallbrook, and Carlsbad. DJ David Cutler is a professional DJ Entertainment Company that has been part of the Southern California wedding industry since 2005 specializing in Event and Wedding DJ Entertainment, Ceremony music, cocktail music, reception music.