Historic Ogle Hall is a historic wedding venue located in Annapolis, Maryland. They offer multiple indoor and outdoor spaces in their downtown setting. This vintage-style mansion was built in 1739 and exudes a quaint and elegant atmosphere, without feeling like a museum.
Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 150 guests at this unique venue. They offer multiple spaces, which include:
- Ballroom - a versatile space that features original decor such as a fireplace, mantle and beautiful crown molding. It’s a cozy and elegant room that is perfect for dinner, dancing or cake cutting.
- Courtyard - their premier space located behind Ogle Hall and adjacent to the Ballroom. It’s surrounded by seasonal landscaping and features beautiful lighting. A gorgeous old tree grows in the middle of it, and it can be completely tented or left open air. It’s perfect for both ceremonies and receptions.
- Tap Room - distinct from the rest of the house and features large-screen TVs perfect for playing video or photo montages. It can also be used for additional seating, or for your DJ and dancing.
- Front and Side Lawn - perfect for ceremonies or cocktail hour. It can also be used for lawn games, photo opportunities or as a space for children to play.
This full-service venue offers multiple wedding packages to choose between. You’ll have exclusive use of their property the day of your celebration. Additional services include:
- Wireless Internet
Historic Ogle Hall offers multiple rooms which can be used for different aspects of your affair. These fully furnished rooms include:
- Drawing Room - features large windows overlooking the front lawn and a gorgeous crystal chandelier. It’s ideal for your bar, buffet table or stationary displays.
- Sitting Room - boasts an antique grandfather clock and vintage armoires. It’s perfect for those who need to sit and take a break from the festivities.
- Entrance Hall - features a cantilevered staircase, perfect for making your first entrance as a married couple. It also works great for cocktail hour.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
What months are included in your peak season?
16 ReviewsWrite a review
7 User photos
Historic Ogle Hall Price Rates
Historic Ogle Hall frequently asked questions
What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Historic Ogle Hall?
- Clean Up
- Set Up
What are the most important characteristics of Historic Ogle Hall in terms of venue type, style and location?
- Historic Building
What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Historic Ogle Hall for wedding events?
- Covered Outdoor
- Uncovered Outdoor
What kind of wedding events does Historic Ogle Hall offer?
- Bridal Shower
- Engagement Party
- Rehearsal Dinner
What services does Historic Ogle Hall offer for wedding events?
- Bar Services
- Clean Up
- Event Rentals
- Outside Vendors
- Set Up
What furniture and decorations does Historic Ogle Hall have available for wedding events?
- Dance Floor
- Tent Accessories
What percentage of users recommend Historic Ogle Hall and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?