Historic Ogle Hall

$15k - $19k For 100 Guests
Up to 150 guests

$15k - $19k For 100 Guests
Up to 150 guests

Historic Ogle Hall is a historic wedding venue located in Annapolis, Maryland. They offer multiple indoor and outdoor spaces in their downtown setting. This vintage-style mansion was built in 1739 and exudes a quaint and elegant atmosphere, without feeling like a museum.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 150 guests at this unique venue. They offer multiple spaces, which include:

• Ballroom - a versatile space that features original decor such as a fireplace, mantle and beautiful crown molding. It’s a cozy and elegant room that is perfect for dinner, dancing or cake cutting.
  • Courtyard - their premier space located behind Ogle Hall and adjacent to the Ballroom. It’s surrounded by seasonal landscaping and features beautiful lighting. A gorgeous old tree grows in the middle of it, and it can be completely tented or left open air. It’s perfect for both ceremonies and receptions.
  • Tap Room - distinct from the rest of the house and features large-screen TVs perfect for playing video or photo montages. It can also be used for additional seating, or for your DJ and dancing.
  • Front and Side Lawn - perfect for ceremonies or cocktail hour. It can also be used for lawn games, photo opportunities or as a space for children to play.

This full-service venue offers multiple wedding packages to choose between. You’ll have exclusive use of their property the day of your celebration. Additional services include:

• Setup
  • Barware
  • Linens
  • Wireless Internet

Other Facilities
Historic Ogle Hall offers multiple rooms which can be used for different aspects of your affair. These fully furnished rooms include:

• Drawing Room - features large windows overlooking the front lawn and a gorgeous crystal chandelier. It’s ideal for your bar, buffet table or stationary displays.
  • Sitting Room - boasts an antique grandfather clock and vintage armoires. It’s perfect for those who need to sit and take a break from the festivities.
  • Entrance Hall - features a cantilevered staircase, perfect for making your first entrance as a married couple. It also works great for cocktail hour.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Clean Up
Parking
Set Up

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Historic Building
Mansion
Museum

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Bar Services
Clean Up
Event Rentals
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What bar services do you provide?

Champagne Toast
Liquor License
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

What event items are available?

Chairs
Dance Floor
Decor
Drapery
Furniture
Tables
Tents
Tent Accessories

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July

• Julie
    Julie Married on 11/03/2018

Classic & Unique Venue in Historic Annapolis with Fabulous Event Coordinator!

I loved having my wedding at Ogle Hall! It was both a classic and unique venue. My highlights of Ogle Hall were the event coordinator, Casey Perkins, the ornate chandeliers and the beautiful courtyard.

I’ll start with Casey - she is fabulous! She was always willing to meet with me or take my calls. Even though she was planning multiple events at a time, I always felt like my wedding was her top priority. Also, Casey shared great tips and ideas with me through the planning process. On my wedding day, Casey and her assistant were invaluable. They always made sure my husband and I had a drink in our hand. Casey was also helpful with keeping the timing of events and flow of the evening on schedule. I‘d highly recommend planning your wedding with Casey!
    Darby Married on 09/08/2018
    We had about 60 guests at our wedding (though the grounds can handle a much bigger crowd), and they all raved about our venue! It provides something that many other venues do not - areas where guests (and the newly married couple) can socialize without having to shout over the music, which was something else our guests LOVED. It also requires very little in the way of additional decor. Because the house itself is already so well appointed, you don’t need to spend thousands on flowers and decorations. The best part of the venue, however, is the staff. Our event coordinator, Casey, was communicative, flexible, patient, and, for us most importantly, enthusiastic. We were doing the planning ourselves from a few states away, and Casey talked us through everything, not even batting the figurative eye when 6 weeks before the wedding I reached out to ask about cutting some of the costs because we had chosen to go through the home buying process just a short while before getting married. We had little time to be excited about getting married, but every single time I spoke to Casey instead of feeling stressed I found myself smiling. Her excitement is infectious, and her professionalism and experience made our day perfect. I can’t imagine choosing another location. We are now hoping to find other excuses to have gatherings as Ogle Hall in the future - though if Casey only works on weddings, we might have to get remarried periodically. My husband and I could not have been happier!
    Erin Married on 09/07/2018
    Casey and her team were amazing. Casey was flexible, warm, and fun and also pulled off a flawless event. We were expecting rain and, much to our delight, she waited as late as possible before moving us inside because she knew that was our second choice. She and her team moved the ceremony inside at the drop of hat and it looked perfect. The venue itself is stunning - especially the ballroom. It felt like we had all our closest friends and family over to our home for a fun night. I would recommend to anyone looking to have a smaller, intimate wedding. We had 100 guests and it was the perfect space for it. We wish we could do it all over again :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pricing

Historic Ogle Hall Price Rates

247 King George Street Annapolis, 21402
Location of (Historic Ogle Hall)

Historic Ogle Hall frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Historic Ogle Hall?

Historic Ogle Hall includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Clean Up
  • Parking
  • Set Up

What are the most important characteristics of Historic Ogle Hall in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Historic Ogle Hall for wedding events is known for:
  • Ballroom
  • Historic Building
  • Mansion
  • Museum

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Historic Ogle Hall for wedding events?

Historic Ogle Hall offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does Historic Ogle Hall offer?

Historic Ogle Hall offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Elopements
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Historic Ogle Hall offer for wedding events?

Historic Ogle Hall offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Bar Services
  • Clean Up
  • Event Rentals
  • Outside Vendors
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does Historic Ogle Hall have available for wedding events?

Historic Ogle Hall offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Chairs
  • Dance Floor
  • Decor
  • Drapery
  • Furniture
  • Tables
  • Tents
  • Tent Accessories

What percentage of users recommend Historic Ogle Hall and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Historic Ogle Hall is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding

Wedding Venues