Hill Country Bride

Fredericksburg, TX View map
$4,550 Package Price

$4,550 Package Price

Hill Country Bride is a wedding planning company, based in the heart of the Hill Country, Fredericksburg, Texas. Hill Country Weddings are my passion and expertise! Contact me for full rate and package details. I can’t wait to meet you and embark on the adventure of planning your Hill Country Wedding!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

2,500.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,550

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

4,750.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Lauren H. Getting married on 03/03/2023

Could not have asked for a more perfect wedding planner!

Emily made my wedding weekend absolutely perfect!! Working with her over the past year was an absolute joy and she made this difficult process seem so easy even when we had to postpone the wedding due to COVID. She made the day of the wedding flow perfectly and we didn’t have to think about anything because we knew she was there orchestrating everything! My family and I can’t thank her enough for all that she did to make my wedding weekend in Fredricksburg perfect. She is absolutely amazing!!!

Hill Country Bride's reply:

Thank you for your sweet words!! You were such a beautiful bride! It was such an honor and a joy to be a part of your special day!
    Hannah H. Married on 06/26/2021

The absolute MVP of our wedding

We couldn't have asked for a better planner/coordinator/coach/cheerleader throughout the entire planning process & wedding weekend.

From the get go, she made the planning process clear and streamlined. We found 100% of our vendors through her, which really made it simple. She was communicative and friendly the entire time, even when we had to postpone due to Covid.

On the actual wedding day; her attention to detail was wonderful and our reception looked amazing. The pacing of the day was great, and ran very smoothly, Many of my vendors said to me how much they love working with her.

I felt like I always had someone in my corner with Hill Country Bride! From venue selection, to stationary promo codes, to a cake cutting 101 at the reception, Emily will guide you through it ALL. I cannot recommend enough!

Thank you Hannah!
    It was such a joy to be a part of your wedding day! I'm so glad we FINALLY got to make it happen :)
    Lindsey B. Married on 11/07/2020

Emily is amazing!

Emily was recommended to me by one of her former brides and she was amazing! She worked with us for close to a year and a half to plan our wedding in Fredericksburg while we lived in Houston. We met with her during several planning trips as well as over video chat during the process. She recommended the majority of our vendors to us, who were all amazing and we also highly recommend. I loved that she had a working relationship with all of them and trusted them, which put my mind at ease when trying to pick from endless options. She was very responsive and always available to answer questions or offer her professional advice when I wanted a second opinion. She helped us navigate planning a wedding during COVID and definitely managed emotions that at times were high during the uncertain nature of 2020.

And that was all just leading up to the wedding. During the actual wedding, Emily was a rockstar. She is so professional and organized, and her attention to detail is amazing. She checked in with me several times the morning of the wedding for updates as we had an ever evolving guest list due to last minute COVID cancellations and to make sure I didn't need anything. She was with us every step of the way during the day, and made sure we had everything we needed and got to enjoy every part of the wedding. We could not have asked for a more beautiful wedding and that was in large part to Emily's ability to understand and execute our vision. I very much enjoyed planning my wedding with Emily, and would recommend her to anyone looking to plan a wedding in Fredericksburg!

Hill Country Bride's reply:

It was such an honor and a pleasure to be a part of your day! I'll never forget how classic and magical it was!!

Real Weddings

• Kara & Michael
    38 photos · 05/20/2017

Sisters Vintage Party Sisters Vintage Party Wedding Rentals

Emily has a strong skill set in curating and designing each element of a wedding. She is laid back and easy to work with. If you give her a chance to design your wedding you wont be disappointed.

Fredericksburg, TX, 78624
Location of (Hill Country Bride)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding