Hill Country Native

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,200 Package Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,200 Package Price

Hill Country Native (formerly Avenue Q Consulting) is a wedding planning business based out of Johnson City, Texas. This company values their clients, understanding how important their wedding day is. With their services, clients will be able to enjoy a wedding ceremony that is well-planned and executed. They offer three wedding packages to accommodate their clients' needs, all of which are customized to address differing stress-points. Hill Country Native is as passionate about their clients as they are about their business. Because of this, couples are able to rest easy knowing that they have a hand to assist them in all parts of the wedding process.

Hill Country Native is pleased to offer a free initial phone consultation to couples in order to discuss their wedding day wants and needs. Planning can begin over six weeks in advance, allowing the Hill Country Native team time to sort out all of the important details. From timelines to budget analysis and partial planning to full planning, this company is happy to deliver exceptional service to all of their clients.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,900

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$200

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Ashley
    Ashley S. Getting married on 07/10/2022

Wonderful to work with

Amy and her team were wonderful to work with! As a venue Manager I met with her before the wedding. She was attentive and made sure all the brides wishes were met. She made sure things went smoothly and stress free! She is a true professional, & as a venue we could not have been happier. Thank you Amy!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa A. Married on 10/23/2021

Helped make everything perfect!

I interviewed maybe 3 planners and right away Amy made me feel like she cared about our vision and what we wanted on our day.

We went with the month-of coordination package because I already had most things planned out. At around the month mark, Amy and Allie took over all vendor communication and created a complete schedule of arrival times for vendors and all the events.

I was feeling stressed the week of the wedding and they were able to meet with me again and reassure me that everything was going according to plan. They helped us decorate the venue the day before and corralled everyone for the rehearsal.

They also helped me pull off a pre-ceremony event at an alternate location and ensured everything was set up so that everything would run smoothly on the day. I had forgotten an element to our table centerpieces and by the time I arrived at the venue, everything was complete and perfect.

Having Amy at the reception took a huge stress off of me. She made sure all the vendors were doing what they were supposed to do and when and when I had questions or corrections, she took care of everything. She boxed everything up at the end of the night and it was totally streamlined and ready for us to pick up the next day. It seems like a small thing, but she also found my husband’s Yeti somewhere, rinsed it out, and made sure it made it into our bag at the end of the night.

I really enjoyed working with Amy & Allie and I highly recommend them.
  • Kiki
    Kiki H. Married on 10/08/2021

Exceptional

Amy was exceptional from the very beginning. Planning a wedding can be very stressful and she did such a great job of keeping us calm and helping us with every little detail. I would not have chosen any other person to help plan my wedding! HIGHLY recommend.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Team

Amy Crowson
Amy Crowson
Event Planner & Owner

Hi there! I'm Amy Crowson, Owner & Lead Planner of Hill Country Native. I grew up in the Texas Hill Country in Dripping Springs and now live with my husband and three girls in Johnson City. Being a “native” to the Texas Hill Country gives me a unique expertise and familiarity with the area when it comes to planning your special event.

I have years of experience in several key roles: venue management, lodging, & event planning which has equipped me to be a most valuable resource to my clients. My goal for every client I have the privilege of working with is to help make the event planning process, and the event itself, stress-free, and most importantly, fun!

Johnson City, Texas Johnson City, TX, 78636
Location of (Hill Country Native)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding