733 Brehmer Lane#5 P O Box 682, Fredericksburg, TX 78624 Map · Phone number
Package Price $648
Availability Check your date

About The Party Affair

The Party Affair was established in October 1993 by Donna Solbrig. Locally owned and operated in the beautiful Hill Country, The Party Affair is a retail and rental party store. We specialize in weddings and private parties. We provide consulting and coordinating with an eye to detail. Whether your social event is large or small, The Party Affair can help plan the perfect wedding or event. Call to schedule an appointment today.

• Timeless Beginnings Wedding Coordinator
2a47553a154ed725 image

13 Reviews for The Party Affair

Stacey · Married on 10/12/2019

Above and beyond

Where do I even start with Donna and The Party Affair?!! Donna went above and beyond to make our wedding weekend absolutely magical!!!! She was always available for a text, email, phone call with any questions or concerns - no matter how small!!! She worked her tail off for us with every detail, planning, coordinating, vendors, venue, everything!! She was a life saver, she helped provide everything I wanted and needed just the way I asked! She helped bustle my dress and keep everything flowing. Our pastor had car trouble and showed up late to our wedding and she made it to where people weren’t worried about it, everyone was having fun.. and after the ceremony she made up time so we were back on track to have a night we will never forget!!!! She was a dream coordinator!!!! We HIGHLY recommend her, it was the best decision we made while planning our wedding! She is the most reasonably priced coordinator out there with the BEST talent and personality! We are so grateful for her!!!

Sent on 11/15/2019

The Party Affair's reply:

Stacey and Chad
    You all were amazing as well. I loved being such a small part of your Special Day! Couples like you all make my Job so much Fun.
    What an amazing family and group of friends you all have.

With Sincere Blessing
    Love you all,
    Donna

Jamie · Married on 05/25/2019

Our fairy godmother!

Wow - I truly cannot say enough amazing things about The Party Affair. Donna was our fairy godmother throughout the entire process. I started planning my wedding while still living in Texas, then finished it from out of state. Despite being so far away, I 100% trusted her with everything. She was our constant source of insight for wedding planning in town and helped us figure out logistical items that we didn't even think of. She went above and beyond for our wedding, handling each and every bump that we encountered. She was always on our side, advocating for us to make our wedding perfect.

Donna is a truly fantastic person and will make your wedding infinitely better! She organizes, decorates, sets up your tables, provides rentals, and the list goes on. She does it all! Her awesome relationship with other vendors in town (MOC catering, The Flower Pail) were such a plus as well. But above all, she is a warm and kind person who makes you feel like family. Our wedding was the best day of my life - I thank Donna for that!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Alana Brady · Married on 05/11/2019

Donna made our wedding day so smooth!

Donna made our wedding day so easy, and had a creative (and very good!) fix for every issue that came up. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/17/2019

The Party Affair FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 648
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 733 Brehmer Lane#5 P O Box 682, P O Box 682 Fredericksburg, TX, 78624 See on map
    8309971921 (Phone number)
    830-990-1168 (Fax Number)
    Tues-Fri 9:30-5:00 Sat 9:30-12:00 However we do close to work Events.