HH Designs

Grayslake, IL View map

About HH Designs:

HH Designs is located in Northern Illinois and is run by artist and owner Hillary Halverson. Hillary started the concept of HH Designs in 2002 when she designed a tiara to wear at her own wedding. Hillary's background in art and her interest in clay sculpture has allowed her to design and create several collections of bridal tiaras using a unique & elegant blend of pearls and porcelain clay. Originally, the company was called Porcelain Petals and featured primarily bridal jewelry. Today, the company is called HH Designs and has expanded to provide customers with everyday jewelry as well. The bridal jewelry line, however, is has remained Porcelain Petals. To see our entire line of bridal jewelry and accessories, please visit our websites

www.porcelainpetals.net and www.hh-designs.com.

A note from the artist:

Starting my own business has been an exciting and personally rewarding experience for me. I understand that when it comes to looking your best on your wedding day, no detail should be overlooked. I promise to go above and beyond to ensure that your tiara and jewelry are a perfect fit for you. Nearly all of my jewelry can be customized to coordinate with your wedding colors or theme. If you have something in mind that you do not see on my eBoutique, please e-mail your ideas to me. I love to design custom orders.

Thank you for taking the time to browse through my gallery on WeddingWire.

Sincerely,
Hillary Halverson

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Accessories
Costume Accessories
Custom Accessories
    Beth Married on 06/17/2008
    I loved my tiara that I ordered from HH designs! Hillary was very helpful in choosing just the right design to fit with my dress and how I had my hair done. It helped me feel like such a princess on my special day! All my friends can't wait to wear it for their wedding too!

Deals

HH Designs 1
Gift
We are pleased to offer free shipping on all orders over $100.
HH Designs 2
Discount
Are you purchasing jewelry for your bridesmaids to wear? We offer a 10% discount on all orders of 3 or more pairs of earrings and necklaces.

Grayslake, 60030