Magnolia, TX 77354 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 3
  • Pricing

About Heather Laurenne Photography

Hi beautiful brides! I'm Heather; photographer, wife, cat mom, and red wine lover. I became a wedding photographer because I truly love weddings. On your wedding day I pride myself on being so much more than just your photographer; I'll be your confidant, your seamstress, your timekeeper, your friend. I promise to capture all the important "in-between" moments of your amazing day, the moments you may not have even seen happening. My brides become my family and for that reason I will probably shed a tear from behind the lens as you say your vows. I am always truly honored to be a part of one of the most important days of your life.

Follow Heather Laurenne Photography on

• Videos 1

1 Reviews for Heather Laurenne Photography

Maggie · Married on 07/29/2017

Heather has been hands down my favorite vendor that I worked with throughout the process of wedding planning. Not only is she spectacular to work with, she is remarkably organized, outstandingly thoughtful and game for just about anything. All of her photos have turned out beautifully and she captured many moments I didn't even know I would want. All throughout the wedding day I was grateful for her calmness and assertiveness - I knew she wouldn't miss a thing and she didn't. Highly recommended!

Heather Laurenne Photography Pricing