P O Box 57, Perkasie, PA 18944 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $325
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Deals 3

About Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson

THE HEART OF THE COUPLE IS THE HEART OF THE CEREMONY.

In all that I do, I focus on YOU! Together, with couples, I work to ‘co-create’ ceremonies that reflect the couples love, hopes and intentions. I utilize language, imagery and rituals that are meaningful for the fa' mily or couple I am working with. I understand that a wedding ceremony is about the couple being married, not the person performing the ceremony. I perform weddings for same sex couples without any hesitation or question.Whether I am leading a spiritual, interfaith, or a non-religious ceremony, I offer the same respect, joy and confidence.

CREATING AND PERFORMING PERSONALIZED WEDDING CEREMONIES

Services available Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Lehigh, Monroe, Montgomery & Northampton Counties of Pennsylvania. Services also available in Hunterdon, Mercer, Sussex & Warren Counties of New Jersey.

It is a great privilege to create and perform ceremonies that celebrate the fullness of love and life. I have over twenty years of experience in the design, coordination and presentation of rituals, ceremonies and public moments for reflection

I can legally perform weddings in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and in the State of New Jersey! I was not ordained just to perform weddings. I did not receive my ordination online. I am experienced, professional and confident.

I have worked as a chaplain in a variety of healthcare settings. In my professional work as a chaplain I was responsible for assisting others with their spiritual needs I encouraged those I cared for to use what they believed in, not what I believed in. I supported patients and families who had no spiritual or faith beliefs or practices as well. Meaning and emotion, value and hope can be found and recognized by all of us. I use this same approach when working with couples, families and individuals to plan and create meaningful rituals and ceremonies. -Stephanie

Follow Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson on

190 Reviews for Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson

• Julianne

Julianne Rizzitello · Married on 01/04/2020

Creating our perfect day

Rev. Stephanie was a pleasure to work with. She took the time to meet us and help us plan a perfect ceremony meeting all of our wants and needs. She always responded quickly and was even available to talk via text. Our guests were amazed ! She is a wonderful sweet person and truly helped make our day so special!!!

Sent on 01/13/2020

Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson's reply:

Thank you Julianne and Brian! It was a pleasaure to work with you and to share in a part of your very special day!

Kristina · Married on 10/25/2019

Rev Stephanie was wonderful!

We were so honored to have Rev. Stephanie officiate our wedding on October 25, 2019! Stephanie is truly a wonderful person, she is so sweet and kind. The first time meeting her, I felt comfortable and we had an instant connection. One of the most important things to us on our wedding day was to have a meaningful ceremony that reflected who we are. Stephanie accomplished all of this and more. The ceremony was absolutely perfect. She made the planning process stress free and fun. We really enjoyed meeting with her to plan the ceremony and she gave us excellent advice and tips on how to incorporate the things that we wanted. She was very accommodating for a last minute change that we made during the rehearsal dinner and she sent me a copy of the updated ceremony that night (so sorry about that). If you want your wedding ceremony to be special and meaningful, we would absolutely recommend Rev. Stephanie to help complete your special day. We can't thank you enough!
    Kristina and Ben

Sent on 11/12/2019

Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson's reply:

Thank you so much Krstina! I appreciate your words AND the opportunity to have shared in your wedding. I wish you much joy together.
  • Kirsten

Kirsten · Married on 10/04/2019

Perfect, sweet, and unique ceremony

Stephanie was fun, sweet, very knowledgeable & just nice to be around. She helped us come up with a perfect and super unique ceremony, added some really thoughtful touches of her own, was easy to get in touch with, and helped me work in a Handfasting! She even handed me a much needed tissue during my husbands vows! Stephanie truly helped make it the perfect day!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson's reply:

Thank you so much Kirsten! Your kinds words are truly appreciated. I loved all of the ways you personalized your special day- from the ceremony to the reception decor.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 325.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 75.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Quaker
    Shinto
    Taoist
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    AL
    WA
    WV
    WI
    WY
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson 1
    -3%
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson 2
    10% Discount: Fire, Police, EMS: First Responders

I am pleased to offer a 10% discount on all of my services for all involved in serving local communities. Fire, Police, EMS: First responders will receive discount; SAVINGS WILL BE AT LEAST $25, but actual amount depends on services required. 10% discount is applicable to ceremony fee and rehearsal fee. $100 non-refundable deposit must be received within one week of booking to secure date and availability. *Cannot be combined with any other discount.

• Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson 3
    *Free Rehearsal* If You Are Referred By A Couple I Married
    I have performed weddings for wonderful couples and in honor of this, if you are referred to me by a couple that I married, you will receive your rehearsal free. Referring couple MUST make introduction and contact Heart Ceremonies directly. $100 non-refundable deposit required. Deposit must be received one week from date of booking. If deposit is not received, my services are not guaranteed nor is the promotional rate. Military/ EMS discount still available on ceremony fee.

• Reflections Creative Photography Wedding Photographers

Brining the gift of Love to every Ceremony We work with Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson often at many, many venues in and around the Lehigh Valley. She always provides just the right mix of what fit’s the couple and leaves them with a message, that if followed, will serve them well, in love, for many years to come! Reflections Creative Photography highly recommends Heart Ceremonies for your Wedding Vows and Celebration of Love!!

• KC Sound Wedding DJs

Reverend Stephanie is a personable professional. On a day when many couples are understandably nervous, she is able to put them at ease with her calming personality and sense of humor. Her ceremonies are not "one-size-fits-all", but rather customized for each couple to what they want. She arrives early and makes sure everything is ready to go before anyone from the bridal party steps foot in the ceremony. Reverend Stephanie was very easy to work with, and I look forward to our next wedding together.

• Gruvin Enterprises Wedding DJs

Rev Stephanie is won of the most awesome officiants we get to work with She is so much fun and exciting She will make your ceremony totally the best

• P O Box 57 Perkasie, PA, 18944 See on map
    610-762-9137 (Phone number)
    Location of (Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson)