P O Box 57, Perkasie, PA 18944 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Deals 3

About Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson

THE HEART OF THE COUPLE IS THE HEART OF THE CEREMONY.

In all that I do, I focus on YOU! Together, with couples, I work to ‘co-create’ ceremonies that reflect the couples love, hopes and intentions. I utilize language, imagery and rituals that are meaningful for the fa' mily or couple I am working with. I understand that a wedding ceremony is about the couple being married, not the person performing the ceremony. I perform weddings for same sex couples without any hesitation or question.Whether I am leading a spiritual, interfaith, or a non-religious ceremony, I offer the same respect, joy and confidence.

CREATING AND PERFORMING PERSONALIZED WEDDING CEREMONIES

Services available Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Lehigh, Monroe, Montgomery & Northampton Counties of Pennsylvania. Services also available in Hunterdon, Mercer, Sussex & Warren Counties of New Jersey.

It is a great privilege to create and perform ceremonies that celebrate the fullness of love and life. I have over twenty years of experience in the design, coordination and presentation of rituals, ceremonies and public moments for reflection

I can legally perform weddings in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and in the State of New Jersey! I was not ordained just to perform weddings. I did not receive my ordination online. I am experienced, professional and confident.

I have worked as a chaplain in a variety of healthcare settings. In my professional work as a chaplain I was responsible for assisting others with their spiritual needs I encouraged those I cared for to use what they believed in, not what I believed in. I supported patients and families who had no spiritual or faith beliefs or practices as well. Meaning and emotion, value and hope can be found and recognized by all of us. I use this same approach when working with couples, families and individuals to plan and create meaningful rituals and ceremonies. -Stephanie

• Woman-owned
Follow Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson on

Other couples have also viewed

• Donna Forsythe - Lehigh Valley Celebrants

Videos 2 Videos

199 Reviews for Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson

Allison · Getting married on 10/09/2021

Kind, and easy going.

If you are looking for a person to officiate your wedding...look no more! Stephanie is wonderful. My husband and I go so lucky working with such a kind, and easy going person like her especially during a pandemic. Stephanie officiated our tiny wedding this year, and will be officiating our vows renewal wedding next year as well. When I found out we could no longer have our larger wedding this year due to COVID she made me feel at ease knowing she would gladly officiate next year as well. Stephanie is super helpful when it comes to creating everything you need for the ceremony. She gives you examples, give you advise when needed and she responses super quick which is great. You will not regret choosing Stephanie, she is so easy to work with! We are happy we get to work with her twice! :) Thank you Stephanie for everything so far!

Sent on 11/21/2020
  • Liza

Liza P. · Married on 12/13/2020

The perfect ceremony...made easy!

Stephanie was so wonderful! She spent so much time making her process thorough and easy for us to piece together the perfect ceremony. We had a Zoom meeting with her to finalize everything and she was outstanding! We felt like we've known her for a long time. The ceremony itself was beautiful and stress-free. Stephanie guided us through every piece and reminded us of what was coming next. If you do not book Stephanie, you are missing out on the perfect experience!!

Sent on 11/18/2020

Kendall · Married on 10/25/2020

Great! She has been so patient and supportive and truly get to know us to make our ceremony so personal and perfect!

We heard about Reverend Stephanie from another vendor of ours who spoke so highly of her. So, we decided to reach out to her and schedule a time to meet to see if there was chemistry between us and her. Well, we ended up sitting down with Reverend Stephanie for TWO hours in a Panera Bread just talking about life and laughing. The chemistry was instant and I just remember when we went to the car my husband and I looked at each other and were like, she’s it! We didn’t even research or speak with any other officiants after that, we just knew! She truly takes the time to get to know you and your future spouse in order to ensure your ceremony reflects you both perfectly. Reverend Stephanie has also been extremely patient and supportive with us during this time of COVID as we had to make a lot of changes. You 100% won’t regret booking with her, she will support you and your spouse and do all she can to make your ceremony perfect!

Sent on 11/01/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 325.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 75.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Quaker
    Shinto
    Taoist
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    AL
    WA
    WV
    WI
    WY
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson 1
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson 2
    10% Discount: Fire, Police, EMS: First Responders

I am pleased to offer a 10% discount on all of my services for all involved in serving local communities. Fire, Police, EMS: First responders will receive discount; SAVINGS WILL BE AT LEAST $25, but actual amount depends on services required. 10% discount is applicable to ceremony fee and rehearsal fee. $100 non-refundable deposit must be received within one week of booking to secure date and availability. *Cannot be combined with any other discount.

• Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson 3
    *Free Rehearsal* If You Are Referred By A Couple I Married
    I have performed weddings for wonderful couples and in honor of this, if you are referred to me by a couple that I married, you will receive your rehearsal free. Referring couple MUST make introduction and contact Heart Ceremonies directly. $100 non-refundable deposit required. Deposit must be received one week from date of booking. If deposit is not received, my services are not guaranteed nor is the promotional rate. Military/ EMS discount still available on ceremony fee.

• Reflections Creative Photography Wedding Photographers

Brining the gift of Love to every Ceremony We work with Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson often at many, many venues in and around the Lehigh Valley. She always provides just the right mix of what fit’s the couple and leaves them with a message, that if followed, will serve them well, in love, for many years to come! Reflections Creative Photography highly recommends Heart Ceremonies for your Wedding Vows and Celebration of Love!!

• KC Sound Wedding DJs

Reverend Stephanie is a personable professional. On a day when many couples are understandably nervous, she is able to put them at ease with her calming personality and sense of humor. Her ceremonies are not "one-size-fits-all", but rather customized for each couple to what they want. She arrives early and makes sure everything is ready to go before anyone from the bridal party steps foot in the ceremony. Reverend Stephanie was very easy to work with, and I look forward to our next wedding together.

• Gruvin Enterprises
    Gruvin Enterprises Wedding DJs

Rev Stephanie is won of the most awesome officiants we get to work with She is so much fun and exciting She will make your ceremony totally the best

• P O Box 57 Perkasie, PA, 18944 See on map
    610-762-9137 (Phone number)
    Location of (Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson)