Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$325 Typical Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$325 Typical Price

THE HEART OF THE COUPLE IS THE HEART OF THE CEREMONY.

In all that I do, I focus on YOU! Together, with couples, I work to ‘co-create’ ceremonies that reflect the couples love, hopes and intentions. I utilize language, imagery and rituals that are meaningful for the fa' mily or couple I am working with. I understand that a wedding ceremony is about the couple being married, not the person performing the ceremony. I perform weddings for same sex couples without any hesitation or question.Whether I am leading a spiritual, interfaith, or a non-religious ceremony, I offer the same respect, joy and confidence.

CREATING AND PERFORMING PERSONALIZED WEDDING CEREMONIES

Services available Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Lehigh, Monroe, Montgomery & Northampton Counties of Pennsylvania. Services also available in Hunterdon, Mercer, Sussex & Warren Counties of New Jersey.

It is a great privilege to create and perform ceremonies that celebrate the fullness of love and life. I have over twenty years of experience in the design, coordination and presentation of rituals, ceremonies and public moments for reflection

I can legally perform weddings in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and in the State of New Jersey! I was not ordained just to perform weddings. I did not receive my ordination online. I am experienced, professional and confident.

I have worked as a chaplain in a variety of healthcare settings. In my professional work as a chaplain I was responsible for assisting others with their spiritual needs I encouraged those I cared for to use what they believed in, not what I believed in. I supported patients and families who had no spiritual or faith beliefs or practices as well. Meaning and emotion, value and hope can be found and recognized by all of us. I use this same approach when working with couples, families and individuals to plan and create meaningful rituals and ceremonies. -Stephanie

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$325

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$150

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$100

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$75

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Quaker
Shinto
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WA
WV
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English

• Cindy
    Cindy A. Married on 06/29/2022

Wonderful, professional, passionate, precious on details, and she got to know us...

Our day was so special, we are so grateful and appreciative for the wonderful ceremony that you performed for us. We were so blessed and honored in having you. You made us feel comfortable and was precised on details. You were amazing and terrific. You have a beautiful soul!! We now feel like you are part of our family. 💗💕

Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson's reply:

Thank you so much Cindy and Ryan for including me in your special day, for sharing your love story with me and for being you! Your joy, your love and your excitement for your wedding day- all of these things made being a part of your special day even more meaningful for me. It was so obvious that you two love one another- and that you are loved by so many! Thank you
    Jeffrey Z. Married on 02/08/2022

Wedding ceremony

I was pleased with the entire experience.
    Rev Stephanie was very professional and extremely friendly. Would absolutely recommend her in the future!

Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson's reply:

Thanks so much Jeff for your kind words and for the chance to share in your special day! I wish you all the best.
  • Meagan
    Meagan N. Married on 02/02/2022

A Great Officiant

Rev. Stephanie was very kind and responsive. During the ceremony, she was loud enough for all 100 guests to hear. She has a genuine nature about her that really set the tone and made our ceremony a beautiful one. Prior to the ceremony, she reached out and got to know us and go over the details of how we wanted our ceremony to be. She even suggested mentioning our children which made it even more special. She was great!!!

Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson's reply:

Thank you Meagan! Your wedding day was so a joy! Thanks for your kind words and for sharing your story and love with me. Best wishes to you and your family!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson 1
Exclusive
Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson 2
Discount

I am pleased to offer a 10% discount on all of my services for all involved in serving local communities. Fire, Police, EMS: First responders will receive discount; SAVINGS WILL BE AT LEAST $25, but actual amount depends on services required. 10% discount is applicable to ceremony fee and rehearsal fee. $100 non-refundable deposit must be received within one week of booking to secure date and availability. *Cannot be combined with any other discount.

Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson 3
Gift
I have performed weddings for wonderful couples and in honor of this, if you are referred to me by a couple that I married, you will receive your rehearsal free. Referring couple MUST make introduction and contact Heart Ceremonies directly. $100 non-refundable deposit required. Deposit must be received one week from date of booking. If deposit is not received, my services are not guaranteed nor is the promotional rate. Military/ EMS discount still available on ceremony fee.

Reflections Creative Photography Reflections Creative Photography Wedding Photographers

Brining the gift of Love to every Ceremony We work with Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson often at many, many venues in and around the Lehigh Valley. She always provides just the right mix of what fit’s the couple and leaves them with a message, that if followed, will serve them well, in love, for many years to come! Reflections Creative Photography highly recommends Heart Ceremonies for your Wedding Vows and Celebration of Love!!

KC Sound KC Sound Wedding DJs

Reverend Stephanie is a personable professional. On a day when many couples are understandably nervous, she is able to put them at ease with her calming personality and sense of humor. Her ceremonies are not "one-size-fits-all", but rather customized for each couple to what they want. She arrives early and makes sure everything is ready to go before anyone from the bridal party steps foot in the ceremony. Reverend Stephanie was very easy to work with, and I look forward to our next wedding together.

Gruvin Enterprises Gruvin Enterprises Wedding DJs

Rev Stephanie is won of the most awesome officiants we get to work with She is so much fun and exciting She will make your ceremony totally the best

P O Box 57 Perkasie, PA, 18944
610-762-9137
Location of (Heart Ceremonies: Rev. Stephanie Anne Thompson)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding