18136 Swan Lake Drive, Lutz, FL 33549 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,289

About Hardy & Co DJ & Up-Lighting

We pride ourselves in being very easy to work with. We don't do anything cheesey or off color. I am happy to get together any special requests. I will work closely with your photographer and banquet director to make sure you have a smooth day. We carry proffesional equipment including lighting and cordless mic. I am very reliable and have great references. Please feel to contact me with any questions or for a rate quote at Hardysline@verizon.net or at our office line 813-770-2150. Thank you for your time and consideration. Eric Hardy

Follow Hardy & Co DJ & Up-Lighting on

Hardy & Co DJ & Up-Lighting 3
  • Angelica

Angelica Miller · Married on 06/16/2019

Amazing DJ!

I had the pleasure of working with Eric for my destination wedding on Treasure Island. He was very professional, flexible, and friendly. When I had to change my wedding date, he was flexible in making it possible. He also listened to what I wanted for the ceremony and reception. I am soooooo glad that Eric was my DJ! When a DJ can keep me on the dance floor you know he has SKILLS!! He made it even special when he played my Mom's song "Tiny Whiney." Her nickname is "Tiny", so when he played that song she was on the dance floor surrounded by family singing and dancing to her song. We had a blast! What liked most about Eric was his easy going personality. He made you feel very comfortable and at ease when talking with him. It was like meeting an old friend. I would highly recommend him to any couple looking for a DJ. You can't go wrong! When you pick him, you pick a winner! Thank you Eric! I had a blast at my wedding reception! I danced off a few more pounds! Lol!😉

Sent on 06/22/2019
    Hardy & Co DJ & Up-Lighting 4
    Hardy & Co DJ & Up-Lighting 5
    Hardy & Co DJ & Up-Lighting 6
  • TRACEY

TRACEY · Married on 03/09/2019

Eric knows what he is doing!

Eric ventured out to Brandon, FL to DJ my daughter’s reception. It was his first time at the venue but you would never know that.
    He was getting compliments from the guests, vendors, owner of the venue and the bridal party.
    He kept us a ease and gave us pointers how to stay calm. He made sure we knew exactly where we were going and why we needed to go there :)
    I really feel he wasn’t just our wedding DJ, he was part of the planning process.
    Eric called the bride and asked her about songs and who was going to be attending. He knew things that we never even thought of!
    I’m telling you right now, hire him and you will have a successful wedding and reception from the I do’s to the send off at the end of the night!
    I would give him more than 5 stars but is won’t let me!
    AMAZING!!!

Sent on 03/17/2019

Tiffany Parenti · Married on 01/19/2019

Thank you, Eric!

When I say that Eric far exceeded our expectations, I mean it. We hired Eric for our wedding based on reviews that we'd read here and we could not be happier with our decision. When we first spoke with him, we mentioned that we didn't have a solution for the cocktail hour music, and he offered one of his speakers to us despite that not being a part of our package. While music was playing during our cocktail hour, he made sure that everything was on schedule and going according to plan. To a certain degree, he acted as an assistant day of coordinator, which was incredibly helpful. He made special accommodations on the fly to allow family members to deliver special toasts and made sure that we were in communication through all of it. Once the party started, it DID NOT STOP! He worked within our song recommendations and made sure that our reception was truly unforgettable. Through all of it, Eric was a true professional and was one of the most positive, upbeat, and delightful people that we had the pleasure of working with during our wedding planning/day. I could not be happier with our decision to use Eric and will 100% be recommending him every chance I get. I'm not sure "thank you" quite covers how grateful we are for all you did for us. You're an amazing person to work with and we both just wanted to thank you for helping make our special day truly a day we'll never forget. Thank you.

Sent on 04/05/2019

Hardy & Co DJ & Up-Lighting FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 499.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,289.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 295.00
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Beautiful Wedding Photography
    Beautiful Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

I have been working with Eric Hardy for several years now. He is very attentive to the needs of the wedding couple and makes sure that the music they want to hear is what is being played. He is very professional and has a great personality which is why he is a DJ. He takes the time with each couple to make sure that their wedding goes they way they want it. I would recommend Eric Hardy for any event. Thank you,

• Special Moments Event Planning
    Special Moments Event Planning Wedding Planners

Eric is a wonderful Dj that will meet with you personally to review all of your wedding reception music selections....Honest, Dependable and totally professional.........

• Tampa Bay DJ
    Tampa Bay DJ Wedding DJs

Introduced by Tammy Waterman of Special Moments, I first met Eric Hardy at a networking event and felt a genuine friendship could be possible because Eric is a down to earth, kind and honest person. What impressed me most about Eric that evening was his willingness to help another disc jockey as we talked about our business goals. A few weeks later I saw Eric loading in behind me as I was finishing a wedding reception at the Rusty Pelican. We weren't given a lot of time by the facility for set up or tear down, so we both pitched in and helped each other with our equipment. After my wedding was over I stayed and watched Eric for over an hour, as he played the ceremony music and later organized the wedding party for the introductions and their announcement into the reception. The couple's first dance and their toasts followed and Eric was elegant, smooth and at home in front of their guests. What I saw was a friendship and trust between Eric and his client that afteroon. This is the mark of a true professional. In a world where everyone wants to be a dj it can sometimes be very difficult for the bride to determine in an interview who is and is not a real pro. The reason I'm writing this is to help couples to know that Eric Hardy is that "real pro" and someone I trust to refer couples to when I am booked on their wedding date. Check him out and please tell him that Chuck Weirich of TampaBayDJ.com said hello!

• 18136 Swan Lake Drive Lutz, 33549 See on map
    8137702150 (Other Phone Number)
    9am to 8pm