Hardy & Co DJ & Up-Lighting

18136 Swan Lake Drive, Lutz, FL 33549 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,289

About Hardy & Co DJ & Up-Lighting

We pride ourselves in being very easy to work with. We don't do anything cheesey or off color. I am happy to get together any special requests. I will work closely with your photographer and banquet director to make sure you have a smooth day. We carry proffesional equipment including lighting and cordless mic. I am very reliable and have great references. Please feel to contact me with any questions or for a rate quote at Hardysline@verizon.net or at our office line 813-770-2150. Thank you for your time and consideration. Eric Hardy

Follow Hardy & Co DJ & Up-Lighting on

Our System

65 Reviews for Hardy & Co DJ & Up-Lighting

• TRACEY

TRACEY · Married on 03/09/2019

Eric knows what he is doing!

Eric ventured out to Brandon, FL to DJ my daughter’s reception. It was his first time at the venue but you would never know that.
    He was getting compliments from the guests, vendors, owner of the venue and the bridal party.
    He kept us a ease and gave us pointers how to stay calm. He made sure we knew exactly where we were going and why we needed to go there :)
    I really feel he wasn’t just our wedding DJ, he was part of the planning process.
    Eric called the bride and asked her about songs and who was going to be attending. He knew things that we never even thought of!
    I’m telling you right now, hire him and you will have a successful wedding and reception from the I do’s to the send off at the end of the night!
    I would give him more than 5 stars but is won’t let me!
    AMAZING!!!

Geni · Married on 05/05/2018

48 hours after our wedding and the #1 compliment we have been receiving is how incredible the dj was. We all danced our tails off all night long. Eric made my dreams come true. He soooo over deliveres. I'm sooooo honored he was our dj.

Jessica · Married on 10/21/2017

Eric was so awesome!! He played everything we wanted and even tolerated that a lot of our guests were most interested in watching the MLB Postseason than dancing at times... But he did an incredible job, was super easy and great to work with and I would recommended him to everyone!

Hardy & Co DJ & Up-Lighting FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 499.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,289.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 295.00
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Beautiful Wedding Photography
    Beautiful Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

I have been working with Eric Hardy for several years now. He is very attentive to the needs of the wedding couple and makes sure that the music they want to hear is what is being played. He is very professional and has a great personality which is why he is a DJ. He takes the time with each couple to make sure that their wedding goes they way they want it. I would recommend Eric Hardy for any event. Thank you,

• Special Moments Event Planning
    Special Moments Event Planning Wedding Planners

Eric is a wonderful Dj that will meet with you personally to review all of your wedding reception music selections....Honest, Dependable and totally professional.........

• Tampa Bay DJ
    Tampa Bay DJ Wedding DJs

Introduced by Tammy Waterman of Special Moments, I first met Eric Hardy at a networking event and felt a genuine friendship could be possible because Eric is a down to earth, kind and honest person. What impressed me most about Eric that evening was his willingness to help another disc jockey as we talked about our business goals. A few weeks later I saw Eric loading in behind me as I was finishing a wedding reception at the Rusty Pelican. We weren't given a lot of time by the facility for set up or tear down, so we both pitched in and helped each other with our equipment. After my wedding was over I stayed and watched Eric for over an hour, as he played the ceremony music and later organized the wedding party for the introductions and their announcement into the reception. The couple's first dance and their toasts followed and Eric was elegant, smooth and at home in front of their guests. What I saw was a friendship and trust between Eric and his client that afteroon. This is the mark of a true professional. In a world where everyone wants to be a dj it can sometimes be very difficult for the bride to determine in an interview who is and is not a real pro. The reason I'm writing this is to help couples to know that Eric Hardy is that "real pro" and someone I trust to refer couples to when I am booked on their wedding date. Check him out and please tell him that Chuck Weirich of TampaBayDJ.com said hello!

• 18136 Swan Lake Drive Lutz, 33549 See on map
    8137702150 (Other Phone Number)
    9am to 8pm