Paso Robles, CA 93446 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Happily Ever After Wedding & Event Flowers

My name is Jamie Heinbach, and about 2 years ago I created Happily Ever After. As I read countless princess stories to my daughter each night, I think I said 'and they lived happily ever after' about a million times! As my inspiration for the business name, my daughter is thrilled to have been a part of that decision!

Growing up in a family owned flower shop in the foothills of Yosemite, I was fortunate enough to 'learn the ropes' of the flower world. Now living in the Central Coast, I have ventured out on my own doing what I love! With my amazing husband & two crazy adorable kids backing me all the way, I am beyond excited to be able to pursue this wonderful dream!

We wish you all the best during your planning and hope you enjoy the journey to your Happily Ever After!

Follow Happily Ever After Wedding & Event Flowers on
190767815148469554040605685062945663385696n
104146391514846582070764273743925654013907n

36 Reviews for Happily Ever After Wedding & Event Flowers

Jennifer · Married on 04/14/2018

The flowers for my wedding were absolutely amazing and beautiful. The table arrangements were made exactly the way I pictured! My bouquet was absolutely stunning and could have asked for a better florist. My expectations were absolutely amazing. If you looking for a great florist contact Jamie!

Lorena · Married on 08/19/2017

During the process of planning a wedding in Paso Robles/SLO area, I quickly realized that there is a very small community of vendors and they all seem to know each other and recommend each other. I got estimates from various florists in the area and found that Jamie was definitely more in line with our budget, so we decided to "take a gamble" and go with Jamie even though we got the perception that she was a lot smaller than most other vendors. We are so glad that we did! Because she's not doing a million weddings a year, we really felt we got super personalized service from her. I am very particular about what I like so of course I had a ton of pinterest boards going on and very detailed spreadsheets that I shared with Jamie. Throughout process, it seemed like Jamie understood what I wanted, but with flowers, it's hard to know whether you're going to get what you actually want because there's no trials involved, but oh my goodness, when I first laid eyes on our bouquets on my wedding day, I legit shed a tear. Jamie nailed it! She captured exactly what I wanted and my florals were so beautiful and exactly what I wanted that I couldn't help but want to cry. Everything was perfect! I opted to purchase the vases myself and have them shipped to her because I wanted guests to be able to take them home and that worked out seamlessly. In fact, it turns out that one of the vases delivered was broken, but instead of making me deal with it, Jamie went ahead and contacted the vase vendor directly to have them send a replacement. Unfortunately, the replacement was mailed to me (I'm in LA), but Jamie fixed the problem and got a replacement vase from elsewhere because I didn't realize there was an issue until AFTER the wedding when I got a UPS notice about a package and it was that replacement vase! That is what I call exceptional service, instead of giving me one more thing to worry about, Jamie took initiative and handled it perfectly! Overall, I would HIGHLY recommend Jamie!

Happily Ever After Wedding & Event Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Ballad's Photography
    Ballad's Photography Wedding Photographers

Her talent is unparalleled. Gorgeous and incredible talent as well as such a sweet person to work with!! Highly recommend her!!

• A Perfect Day
    A Perfect Day Wedding Planners

Jamie with Happily Ever After Floral is so sweet to work with and does an amazing job. Her floral is just beautiful!

• Paso Robles, CA 93446 See on map