Paso Robles, Paso Robles, CA 93446 Map · Phone number

About Happily Ever After Wedding & Event Flowers

Happily Ever After Wedding and Event flowers is a professional florist in Paso Robles, California. Jamie Heinbach, the owner and florist, loves working closely with her couples, making sure their wedding flowers are unique, romantic, and breathtaking. With a fine attention to detail and a drive to bring your vision to life, she strives to make each of her couples feel special.

Experience
Jamie Heinback grew up helping her parents in their flower shop where she learned what it takes to make unique and spectacular floral arrangements. Years later, she moved to California where started her own business. Jamie gained the inspiration for Happily Ever After Wedding and Event Flowers’ name from reading her daughter fairytales in the evening that ended with, “they lived happily ever after.” She’s been making exceptional floral arrangements for some of the areas most prestigious wedding venues for over two years.

To ensure your wedding flowers speak of your personal love and individual style, Happily Ever After Wedding and Event Flowers provides consultations as well as classic, romantic, vintage, rustic, and modern floral designs. They will happily visit the venue and deliver, set up, and clean up the arrangements to make your wedding day perfect and stress-free. The floral arrangements and accents they can create for your wedding include:

• Aisle decor

Happily Ever After Wedding & Event Flowers 3
Happily Ever After Wedding & Event Flowers 4

Brittany · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful Flowers

Jamie was the perfect choice for our wedding florist. She was easy to communicate with, and after only one meeting and some inspiration pictures, she absolutely nailed the look I wanted. The floral arrangements turned out beautifully! Her prices were reasonable and the flowers were gorgeous. I absolutely recommend her to be your wedding florist!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Jennifer · Married on 04/14/2018

The flowers for my wedding were absolutely amazing and beautiful. The table arrangements were made exactly the way I pictured! My bouquet was absolutely stunning and could have asked for a better florist. My expectations were absolutely amazing. If you looking for a great florist contact Jamie!

Sent on 04/22/2018

Lorena · Married on 08/19/2017

During the process of planning a wedding in Paso Robles/SLO area, I quickly realized that there is a very small community of vendors and they all seem to know each other and recommend each other. I got estimates from various florists in the area and found that Jamie was definitely more in line with our budget, so we decided to "take a gamble" and go with Jamie even though we got the perception that she was a lot smaller than most other vendors. We are so glad that we did! Because she's not doing a million weddings a year, we really felt we got super personalized service from her. I am very particular about what I like so of course I had a ton of pinterest boards going on and very detailed spreadsheets that I shared with Jamie. Throughout process, it seemed like Jamie understood what I wanted, but with flowers, it's hard to know whether you're going to get what you actually want because there's no trials involved, but oh my goodness, when I first laid eyes on our bouquets on my wedding day, I legit shed a tear. Jamie nailed it! She captured exactly what I wanted and my florals were so beautiful and exactly what I wanted that I couldn't help but want to cry. Everything was perfect! I opted to purchase the vases myself and have them shipped to her because I wanted guests to be able to take them home and that worked out seamlessly. In fact, it turns out that one of the vases delivered was broken, but instead of making me deal with it, Jamie went ahead and contacted the vase vendor directly to have them send a replacement. Unfortunately, the replacement was mailed to me (I'm in LA), but Jamie fixed the problem and got a replacement vase from elsewhere because I didn't realize there was an issue until AFTER the wedding when I got a UPS notice about a package and it was that replacement vase! That is what I call exceptional service, instead of giving me one more thing to worry about, Jamie took initiative and handled it perfectly! Overall, I would HIGHLY recommend Jamie!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Happily Ever After Wedding & Event Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Ballad's Photography
    Ballad's Photography Wedding Photographers

Her talent is unparalleled. Gorgeous and incredible talent as well as such a sweet person to work with!! Highly recommend her!!

• A Perfect Day
    A Perfect Day Wedding Planners

Jamie with Happily Ever After Floral is so sweet to work with and does an amazing job. Her floral is just beautiful!

• Paso Robles Paso Robles, California, 93446 See on map