1757 union street, San Francisco, CA 94123 Map · Phone number

About Happenstance Photography

Verite is Robyn and Maria, two smokin' hot photographers who lie about their looks but take steller images.
We are a little bit like AC/DC, totally different but put us together and we make
really great loud music. Except we don't make music we make pictures.

Pretty damn good ones if you ask us.

0139 281 29
sara 26andrew 1

5 Reviews for Happenstance Photography

• F

Veronica · Married on 05/16/2009

Maria and her crew were beyond amazing! I looked at a few different photographers in different price ranges, but at the end of the day, the photos from your wedding day are the "first heirloom of your new family", and my husband and I decided we would allot more money for this. We couldn't have made a better decision. I was filled with emotion and Maria is not only is amazing at capturing true moments in emotions, she is very comforting and soothing. She has worked with many brides, and knows exactly where you are coming from and caters to your needs. She covers the details you may be to overwhelmed to think about! The family photos were a piece of cake, and quick and painless!

She has such a creative edge to her, and really made our photos unique to my husband and me and us as a urban couple. I know when I look at our wedding photos in 10, 20 years, I will have the same feeling I did that day, a true gift to capture emotion, rather then just image! The best money we spent on our wedding was on Maria and her talent!

I know when my husband and I welcome a new addition to our family, Maria will be there to capture this too!

Sent on 06/09/2009

Tracy · Married on 05/31/2008

Maria is a complete artist. She has an amazing eye, unbelievable attention to detail and a raging fire in her belly for what she does. She's infectious!

Maria shot our e-pics, my boudoir pics and our wedding at the end of May. The photos are breathtaking, I have never seen anything like it and can honestly say the y are works of art. I am without words at her talent, her spirit and her fun!

She approaches her work with warmth, professionalism and an artistic eye. Once you meet with her and Tutt, you'll never want to work with anyone else.

Sent on 07/02/2008

Christin · Married on 10/06/2005

When my now husband and I frist met with Maria we were all instant friends, we talked shop of course but then we talked about us, about life and about our journey together. We booked her right away and have been friends with her ever since.
    We were so excited aboutmour engagement session, we werent expecting to get to kiss and play for two hours but we LOVE the images, they are really US.

On our wedding day Maria walked in grabbed my hand and we hugged like old friends, it was such a relief to have her there with us, she was able to capture every beautiful moment with out ever feeling like I was working or tired of the photography.
    When we all saw the final slideshow we were crying, laughing and speechless, reliving every amazing moment, to this day we play the DVD and laugh, cry and relive.

Maria took care of us from beginginng to end making sure we truly enjoyed every moment of our wedding day.

Maria has photographed our kids, my family and now my pregnant belly. She has continued to blow me away with her amazing imagery, always beautiful and always timeless. Her photographs are our treasures.

Sent on 03/31/2007

Happenstance Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums

• Splash DJ
    Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

• Sugar Rush Events
    Sugar Rush Events Wedding Planners

Maria is simply amazing! Her photography is art. She is fun, has great energy, easy going and easy to work with. You are LUCKY if you book her.

• Professional Makeup Artistry
    Professional Makeup Artistry Wedding Hair & Makeup

Maria is such a creative and gentle soul, her photography reflects her personality. I truly enjoy working with her and look forward to our next wedding together -- Maria Chang of PMA

• 1757 union street San Francisco, 94123 See on map