Hannah Leigh Photography

San Francisco, CA View map Visit website
$4,700 Most Popular Price

$4,700 Most Popular Price

Hannah Leigh Photography is a wedding photographer based out of San Francisco, California. For more than seven years, Hannah and Anna have been helping couples preserve their most precious moments through photography. This bi-coastal team happily services those celebrating special occasions on the West Coast, in Baltimore, and beyond.

Hannah Leigh Photography is committed to capturing memories so that couples can cherish and relive their big days for years to come. To safeguard your celebration’s highlights and details, Hannah and Anna offer an array of services. A range of packages is available to appeal to various styles, preferences, and budgets. Each includes options like an additional photographer, multiple locations, and more. After the editing process, Hannah and Anna can send your images as an album, a canvas, digital files, and prints. Save-the-date and thank-you cards can be crafted to share your news and favorite images with loved ones. The pair is happy to offer engagement sessions to preserve the “yes” before the “I do.” This team also has experience arranging boudoir photoshoots.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,700

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• Leah
    Leah P. Married on 10/10/2020

Do yourself a favor and hire Hannah as your photographer!

I went to Penn State with Hannah, and I knew that I wanted her to photograph my wedding before I had even met my husband :) Seriously, Hannah is that good! Our engagement photos and our wedding photos are absolutely beautiful - Hannah did a great job capturing our love, our goofiness, and even some adorable shots of our dog (who was our flower girl). And she was very quick to turn around our photos and was a huge help with planning and providing resources (especially during the pandemic and while we had to change our plans). We love Hannah, definitely recommend!
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 02/12/2020

Hannah leigh is the bomb!

Hannah is the absolute best, and was so amazing to work with. I stumbled upon Hannah's instragram account when looking for a wedding photographer, and I am so glad that I did. When Jon and I had our first call with Hannah, I loved her fun and outgoing personality, and how easy going she was. As soon as we hung up the phone, Jon and I both knew she was the photographer for us.

Hannah came to Bethesda, MD for our engagement shoot and it was a bitter cold morning. She was such a trooper and made the experience super fun! Jon and I were both nervous about taking, "awkward" pictures, but Hannah made the experience so easy and fun. By the end of the engagement shoot, we were having the best time and couldn't wait for the wedding! The photos turned out better than I ever imagined, and we used one for our save the date!

About 2 months before our wedding, Hannah reached out to discuss our preferences and requests for photos at the wedding. I really appreciated her proactive nature and the prep she was doing pre-wedding. We have an enormous family and I wanted to make sure we got to take photos with everyone. Hannah was super organized on wedding day and made sure to get all the photos we wanted.

Hannah sent us an amazing sneak peak of our wedding photos just a few days after the wedding. I could not get over how gorgeous the photos had turned out, and I am so glad we hired Hannah as our photographer. Hannah was such a pleasure to work with, and is someone I would consider a friend after working with her. I HIGHLY recommend Hannah Leigh Photography!!
    Kelly Married on 11/09/2019

Hannah is the Best!

Hannah is literally the best ever. Seriously. We booked Hannah over a year in advance of our wedding after doing a bit of research because we loved the vibe we got from her bio and the style of her photos and edits. We knew we wanted someone we'd mesh well with and have good chemistry with, but we're also picky about pictures and editing style, and we are SO glad we found her! Over the course of the last year or so, we ended up shooting with her on a few occasions, and had a BLAST each time! About a year ahead of the wedding, we traveled ~2 hours south to take a first round of engagement photos, where we hiked at 3am in the dark for a sunrise session, one that ended up being pretty cold and windy. Hannah was a trooper and did this with us without any hesitation... and she also did it on her BIRTHDAY. A few months later, we planned an engagement trip to Iceland and asked Hannah if she'd be willing to agree to another crazy idea of coming with us. Again, she came along and while the weather was again a bit crazy (rainy, cold, windy), she never once complained and was always down to stick it out and get some shots in. In both instances, Hannah was super quick to deliver our photos to us (WAY quicker than we would have expected) and she even dropped a few edited shots on social media just a few days after each of the sessions, which helped ease our anticipation. As our wedding day approached, Hannah worked with us to come up with a perfect photo timeline for the day of (which actually took some thought because we wanted an outdoor ceremony after daylight savings). Come the wedding day, everything worked out perfectly and we even had multiple guests ask how we managed to time the sunset so perfectly with our ceremony. All this to say, we are more than grateful for all the time, effort, and suffering in the cold that Hannah has put in over the past year to help us capture this milestone event in our lives. We have hundreds of amazing photos from her and cannot WAIT to see the shots from our wedding. Without having even seen them, we already know they're going to be perfect.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Hannah Byrne
Hannah Byrne
Owner / Lead Photographer

Hey 👋🏼 I'm Hannah!

I've been photographing weddings for over seven years and continue to work with some of the coolest couples around. My goal is to capture incredible moments without keeping you from the dance floor 🎉My photography style is fun, bright, candid and efficient. If your down for a good time and can't wait to hit the dance floor, we'll get along just fine 😍🎉

When I'm not shooting weddings I'm probably rock climbing, teaching spin classes, reading a new book or hanging with friends at the park 🍻 Can't wait to hear from ya! xx, Han

Serving: San Francisco, CA + willing to travel! San Francisco, CA, 94123
Location of (Hannah Leigh Photography)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding