Hannah Leigh Photography

San Francisco, CA View map Visit website
$5,600 Most Popular Price

$5,600 Most Popular Price

Hannah Leigh Photography is a wedding photography team serving areas around San Francisco, California and Baltimore, MD. For more than seven years, Hannah and her team have been helping couples preserve their most precious moments through photography. This bi-coastal team happily services those celebrating special occasions on the West Coast, in Baltimore, and beyond.

Hannah Leigh Photography is committed to capturing memories so that couples can cherish and relive their big days for years to come. To safeguard your celebration’s highlights and details, Hannah and Anna offer an array of services. A range of packages is available to appeal to various styles, preferences, and budgets. Each includes options like an additional photographer, multiple locations, and more. After the editing process, Hannah and Anna can send your images as an album, a canvas, digital files, and prints. Save-the-date and thank-you cards can be crafted to share your news and favorite images with loved ones. The pair is happy to offer engagement sessions to preserve the “yes” before the “I do.” This team also has experience arranging boudoir photoshoots.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,600

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Shannon
    Shannon H. Married on 09/19/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our wedding photos are stunning

My husband and I are absolutely thrilled with our wedding photos!! Photography was at the top of my priority list for vendors. We made the best choice with Hannah Leigh photography. Since we live in northern Virginia, we had the pleasure of working with Hannah's associate, Anna! From booking, to the engagement shoot, to the wedding day, Anna was so helpful, responsive, and encouraging. She even hopped on the phone with me the night before our wedding (very late AFTER she had just finished shooting another wedding) to figure out a timeline issue. My husband and I were so thankful for Anna and Natira for capturing our big day so beautifully. They stood out in the hot, bright sun for HOURS making sure all of the group photos were taken care of. They took a variety of posed, candid, and "action" shots throughout the ceremony and reception that we will cherish forever. Hannah has amazing editing talents that brought out the golden, colorful glow of the day. Hannah sent over 20 gorgeous highlight photos only a few days after the wedding. I knew what to expect since I was a big fan of Anna/Hannah's photos, but my husband was blown away when he saw the finished products

Hannah Leigh Photography's reply:

Shannon!! Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! Anna and I were just talking about how much we loved working with you both last year. Truly, you are the reason we love our job so much! Thank you so much for these kind words. They mean THE WORLD!
  • Leah
    Leah P. Married on 10/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Do yourself a favor and hire Hannah as your photographer!

I went to Penn State with Hannah, and I knew that I wanted her to photograph my wedding before I had even met my husband :) Seriously, Hannah is that good! Our engagement photos and our wedding photos are absolutely beautiful - Hannah did a great job capturing our love, our goofiness, and even some adorable shots of our dog (who was our flower girl). And she was very quick to turn around our photos and was a huge help with planning and providing resources (especially during the pandemic and while we had to change our plans). We love Hannah, definitely recommend!
  • Mary
    Mary R. Married on 09/05/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hannah is a true artist behind the lens

Hannah is a true artist behind the lens. Her photos are gorgeous, as she captures the real moments that make your wedding day special.

Hannah and Anna shot my wedding and were wonderful to work with. They made my husband and I feel very natural in front of the camera and kept it fun. They were our hype team the whole day!

Hannah was great to work with during covid, she was flexible with the multiple wedding versions we had to replan throughout the year. Our engagement shoot was just as beautiful as our wedding shoot.

I highly recommend Hannah and her team! Their work speaks for itself:
  • illustration stars

Hannah Byrne
Hannah Byrne
Owner / Lead Photographer

Hey 👋🏼 I'm Hannah!

I've been photographing weddings for over seven years and continue to work with some of the coolest couples around. My goal is to capture incredible moments without keeping you from the dance floor 🎉My photography style is fun, bright, candid and efficient. If your down for a good time and can't wait to hit the dance floor, we'll get along just fine 😍🎉

When I'm not shooting weddings I'm probably rock climbing, teaching spin classes, reading a new book or hanging with friends at the park 🍻 Can't wait to hear from ya! xx, Han

Anna Arpasi
Anna Arpasi
Associate Photographer

Anna has always had a passion for photography. As a kid she loved looking at old family photos in her parents basement. She was fascinated by how each image could take her back in time and elicit so many emotions.

In 2011 Anna was first introduced to wedding photography and fell in love with the entire process. Capturing all the emotions on a wedding day is so important to Anna - she knows that years down the road, you too may look through a box of old photos in a basement and be reminded of that incredible moment.

When Anna isn't photographing weddings, she's raising a gorgeous family. Her and her husband, Aaron, have three kids - Paisley, Joy and Wyatt.

Natira Van Zant
Natira Van Zant
Associate Photographer

Natira has been second shooting with me (Hannah) in Baltimore, MD since 2016! We met through a local photography group and instantly bonded over our love for photography and weddings. Natira is an incredible photographer with a gift for capturing those in between moments. A huge reason why she’s my #1 pick as a second shooter on the east coast! And an even bigger reason why she’s joining our team as an associate!

Natira has been shooting weddings for over six years. She has the experience, the skillset and the smile to capturing your wedding day with ease. I’m beyond excited to have her on the team and I know you’re going to love her!

San Francisco San Francisco, CA, 94123
Location of (Hannah Leigh Photography)
Baltimore, Maryland Baltimore, MD, 21231