Curtis Myers Wedding Photography

San Rafael, CA View map Visit website
$4,900 Most Popular Price

$4,900 Most Popular Price

You can now receive 15% off 2020 weddings. Curtis Myers is an award-winning wedding photographer with over 15 years experience. Curtis does more than just document your wedding. Curtis is a craftsmen with a camera, who acts as your personal super-friendly photo-journalist enabling you to see so many moments you weren’t able to wittness or experience.

Curtis has shot weddings in France, Spain, Ecuador and many more locations because he is sought after for his non-intrusive, friendly approach to wedding photography. Curtis is also a WeddingWire Couple’s Choice award-winning photographer.

Curtis Myers often photographs weddings in Sonoma, Napa Valley, and the San Francisco Bay area. Curtis will consult with you to better cater his photography craftsmanship to fit your specific needs and expectations. All images will be captured and delivered in a high resolution digital format. Curtis Myers Wedding Photography offers the following additional services:

• Prompt delivery of photos
  • Multiple locations
  • Private consultation
  • Second shooter
  • Additional hours
  • Liability Insurance
  • Backup equipment
  • 15 years experience

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4900.00

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Albums
Flush Mount
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints

• Elise
    Elise W. Married on 10/08/2021

Curtis is a great photographer and very easy to work with!

We hired Curtis in Summer 2019 (pre-Covid) for our Summer 2020 wedding. We used him for both our engagement photo shoot as well as what ended up being our backyard wedding in summer 2020 - we couldn’t be happier that we found him! When COVID-19 hit, and we had to adjust our plans for this year and scale down the wedding, Curtis was really easy to work with to make adjustments. At the time, wedding planning was extremely stressful, and we were super thankful to have Curtis as our photographer. He was kind, considerate, and provided us absolutely beautiful, timeless photos of our wedding day. On top of everything, he got us our photos very soon after the wedding (much sooner than I expected). He is worth every penny!! We will be using him again next year at our big celebration and are looking forward to working with him again!
  • Natalie
    Natalie B. Married on 06/19/2021

Absolutely Amazing

Anyone looking for a photographer to seize the essence of the moment should have Curtis Myers as their wedding photographer. Curtis captured the emotion and ambiance of our wedding perfectly. His candid style of pausing a moment in time is what will allow my husband and I relive our wedding day for all the years to come. Not only were we exceptionally pleased with the outcome of the photos, Curtis's presence at our wedding was perfect. He is a behind the scenes photographer, which made me, my family and friends feel comfortable and at ease.

Perri K. Married on 01/26/2020

Talented and Wonderful Photographer

Curtis is a truly talented individual and fantastic photographer. He's also a wonderful person and I loved - LOVED - working with him. He has a truly natural style that brings out the best in people. He is able to get right in the action with his camera and take personal up-close shots. I felt like the vibe I was going for during the wedding was captured by him in a real and authentic way. He is a professional, through and through. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He was one of the greatest people I've ever worked with at an event. I am so grateful to him for capturing this important day.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Deals

Curtis Myers Wedding Photography 1
Exclusive

Vernon Alexander Films Vernon Alexander Films Wedding Videographers

Curtis is a fantastic wedding photographer. Not only does he take awesome photos, but he quickly puts his clients and fellow vendors at ease... He's fun to work with and always helps make the day delightful. Highly recommended!

Cristina Carrizosa Photography Cristina Carrizosa Photography Wedding Photographers

Great photographer, I really enjoyed working with him. Definitely recommend his work!

Harpist Erica Messer Harpist Erica Messer Wedding Musicians

Curtis is the most friendliest photographer that I have met. I worked with him for a wedding in St. Helena, CA. He was alert, efficient, and a positive person to be around on the wedding day. He was professional and treated everyone with respect. Then I saw the photos! Please see my profile for a stellar shot of me with the Bride and Groom by Perfect Circle. It is my new cover photo! -Kind Regards, Erica Messer

San Rafael San Rafael, CA, 94901
415-849-2496
Location of (Curtis Myers Wedding Photography)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding