Krumbs Cakes

San Rafael, CA View map Visit website

Krumbs Cakes is a bakery located in San Rafael, California, that serves the San Francisco and Napa Valley regions. The bakery offers gorgeous, delicious cakes to couples celebrating weddings and other special occasions. Each cake is delicious as well as eye-catching and is sure to leave a lasting impression on newlyweds and their guests. The sweet treats can be prepared to incorporate each couple's unique style and love story for truly personalized experiences.

Krumbs Cakes offers customized wedding cakes and groom’s cakes to couples for their special days. The baking team is happy to honor any dietary restrictions you or your guests have. Gluten-free, lactose-free, nut-free, and vegan options are available. Each cake may also include local and organic ingredients, as well as fresh fruit. Krumbs Cakes is delighted to offer couples the following cake-related services:

• Consultations
  • Delivery
  • Private tastings
  • Setup

$7.50

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$8.50

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake
Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$4

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Open House
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Nut Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Michelle J. Married on 10/11/2019

Wedding Brownie Cake - Fabulous!

Christian and his team did an amazing job. My husband and I wanted to have a brownie cake at our wedding (and surprisingly that was harder to find than I expected). I reached out to Krumbs Cake and Christian responded promptly with the excitement to create a brownie cake for us (for the first time). We went in for a tasting and everybody was super kind and excited to create a brownie cake for the wedding. They really listened to us and did such an amazing job. We got a three tiered brownie cake with salted caramel on the top for just my husband and I to cut. For the guests we had sheet cake brownie made as 3x4 inch brownies with a dollop of the salted caramel frosting on top of each. The brownies were delicious and at the end, all the brownies had been eaten! I highly recommend Krumbs Cakes.

Krumbs Cakes's reply:

Thank you for your kind words!! it was a pleasure baking for you.
    I am so glad everyone enjoyed the brownies.
    Happy Holidays,
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn R. Married on 09/01/2019

Rustic chic cake for my country wedding

Krumbs Cakes should be first on your list if you want elegant, updated wedding cake options. I was so excited to try their wide range of flavors, and wound up choosing three different options for the cake layers. We even had a gluten-free chocolate layer which was a huge hit for guests with that restriction. Absolutely delicious, incredibly unique, and flawlessly professional.

• Desiree
    Desiree Married on 07/20/2019

Easy, Smooth to work with

Krumbs Cakes makes excellent cakes, not only do they taste good, but they look great. I told them I wanted something simple and elegant and they made it happen. On the day of I realized I forgot to tell them how I wanted the flowers decorated on the cake. I wasn't picky about it so just left it up to Krumbs cakes. Everything went so smoothly from tasting to the day of.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Krumbs Cakes 1
Exclusive

Evergreen Wedding Films Evergreen Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

This is such a wonderful company to work with. We highly recommend.

Jim Vetter Photography Jim Vetter Photography Wedding Photographers

Christian did such an amazing job on my client's cake! The detail work was so intricate that the guests were all talking about "that cake!" I really appreciate a beautiful cake because I am the guy who photographs it. An amazing cake can really take a beautiful wedding and make it gorgeous. Thanks, guys!

Cole Drake Events Cole Drake Events Wedding Planners

I have worked with Christian at Krumbs Cakes for a number of years and have been impressed by each confection he creates for my clients. They are both beautiful and taste incredible! When you work with Christian you immediately notice his warm sense of humor. He makes the entire experience easy, enjoyable and a ton of fun!

1545 4th Street San Rafael, CA, 94901
4153202400

by appointment only
Location of (Krumbs Cakes)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding