Greater Buffalo Weddings

North Tonawanda, NY View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$320 Typical Price

Greater Buffalo Weddings is an officiant business based in North Tonawanda, New York. Sue Olson, owner and officiant, was ordained by the Unity School of Christianity. Overall, she has 30 years of experience creating and officiating beautiful and personal wedding ceremonies. Regardless of your religion or situation, Sue is more than happy to travel throughout Western New York to perform a memorable wedding ceremony before you and your guests.

Sue Olson prepares for your big day by ensuring that your ceremony will match your individual beliefs, dreams, and visions. In fact, all couples are free to make the final decisions. She works with a variety of religions, such as Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Unitarian, Catholic, and Buddhist. She performs non-religious ceremonies, as well. She makes the process of creating your wedding ceremony easy and fun. Specific types of services Sue can perform include the following:

• Civil ceremonies
  • Interfaith and inter cultural weddings
  • Non-Denominational ceremonies
  • Memorial services
  • Christenings and baby blessings
  • Marrriage counseling
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$320

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$250

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$70

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Pagan
Presbyterian
Quaker
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

NY
OH

What languages do you speak?

English

• Jennifer
    Jennifer A. Getting married on 07/02/2022

The perfect touch

We loved working with Sue. Chatting with her helped us clarify and realize exactly how we wanted to celebrate our marriage. She gave us flexibility to speak from our hearts. She traveled to us making our dream of an intimate backyard ceremony come true.
    And she kept her “cool” through the high temps and barking of our mini-goldendoodle. Thank you Rev Sue!
    Jennifer and Matthew

Dear Jennifer and Matthew,
    It was such a pleasure to work with you. I have never in all the
    weddings I've performed, had anyone compose such a complete
    and original and thoughtful spiritual wedding ceremony. There is so much heart in it , and it opens the way for a truly happy marriage, by setting forth and proclaiming your intentions. I am amazed at what you created and I felt so honored to officiate your ceremony. I got a little teary a couple of times because what I was saying touched a deep part of me. Thank you for giving me this
    honor.
    Sue
  • O
    Olivia L. Married on 09/25/2021

Wonderful!

Sue was such a pleasure to have at our wedding. She was extremely professional, prompt, prepared, and eloquent. Sue provided us with many options for our ceremony and made it so we could customize it exactly to what we wanted. I got so many compliments about how beautiful the ceremony was. She has her own PA system and was completely set up and ready when we got there. I could not recommend Sue more, she’s lovely to work with. Thanks Sue!

Greater Buffalo Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review Olivia! I love that you touched on several different and important aspects of officiating a wedding, so that people can get a feeling for my commitment to all aspects of being a wedding officiant. I loved working with you and Peter and I wish you all the joys that marriage can bring. Sue
    Kari M. Married on 06/18/2021

Small and beautiful ceremony!

Reverend Sue was a wonderful choice for our wedding. We live in NYC, so she worked with us virtually to plan the ceremony, which was very helpful. She provided us with tons of ceremony options and plenty of room to personalize it. We absolutely loved the final result! She was incredibly sweet throughout the entire process, arrived plenty early to the rehearsal and the ceremony, and had no problem adapting to the small last minute changes that inevitably occurred on the big day. She was a big part of what made our small ceremony so special and memorable, not just to us, but to our guests as well. We highly recommend her for smaller ceremonies like ours, though we're sure she would do an equally wonderful job if you're looking to go big! Thank you Reverend Sue!

Greater Buffalo Weddings's reply:

for this great review. You touched on all the things that potential clients might be looking for. I am so grateful for the time and care you took in writing this. It was such a pleasure to work with you,
    and I wish you a happy life together that only love can bring. Sue

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

19 photos · 09/01/2014

Deals

Greater Buffalo Weddings 1
Offer
$25 off Premium price of $275 which includes rehearsal, or $25 off premium price of $200 which does not include rehearsal.
Greater Buffalo Weddings 2
Gift
For couples who want a quick, small same day wedding with one of the ceremonies on my website, I offer either my wedding room or my wedding gazebo.This offer does not include a face to face meeting to plan your ceremony, just a telephone call to make arrangements. My fee for this option is $75, a savings of $100 from my usual fee.
Greater Buffalo Weddings 3
Gift
I have a lovely wedding room in my home where I perform small, intimate weddings (no more than twelve guests. I also have a beautiful yard with a wedding gazebo that overlooks a lake. where I can accommodate approximately 20 guests. If you choose me as your officiant, and pay my fee of $175, there is no further charge for the use either of these venues.

Muscoreil's Fine Desserts Muscoreil's Fine Desserts Wedding Cakes

We have experienced great reviews in working with greater buffalo weddings for their professionalism and cooperation with special circumstances. When looking to get hitched we cant see a better way ! They are not only affordable but very likable as well !

7243 Wilrose Court, N. Tonawanda NY 14120 North Tonawanda, NY, 14120
716-998-8496
Location of (Greater Buffalo Weddings)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding