Greater Buffalo Weddings

North Tonawanda, NY View map

$320 Typical Price

Greater Buffalo Weddings is an officiant business based in North Tonawanda, New York. Sue Olson, owner and officiant, was ordained by the Unity School of Christianity. Overall, she has 30 years of experience creating and officiating beautiful and personal wedding ceremonies. Regardless of your religion or situation, Sue is more than happy to travel throughout Western New York to perform a memorable wedding ceremony before you and your guests.

Sue Olson prepares for your big day by ensuring that your ceremony will match your individual beliefs, dreams, and visions. In fact, all couples are free to make the final decisions. She works with a variety of religions, such as Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Unitarian, Catholic, and Buddhist. She performs non-religious ceremonies, as well. She makes the process of creating your wedding ceremony easy and fun. Specific types of services Sue can perform include the following:

• Civil ceremonies
  • Interfaith and inter cultural weddings
  • Non-Denominational ceremonies
  • Memorial services
  • Christenings and baby blessings
  • Marrriage counseling
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$320

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$250

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$70

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Pagan
Presbyterian
Quaker
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

NY
OH

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Sabrina L. Married on 10/31/2022

Sue was amazing!!

Sue was very polite and informative. As a nervous bride she made me feel very comfortable. She opened up her home and showed us to get married there on Halloween. Very very responsive to calls and messages. My vows were sent to me the day before to ensure I was happy with them. I highly recommend working with her!!!

Greater Buffalo Weddings's reply:

Thank you Sabrina, for taking time to review me. I really appreciate it. I love having weddings at my home because it brings a high vibration to my home. May you and Donald have a happy life together. You're off to a good start with the vows you have promised.
    Blessings,
    Sue
  • Cheryl
    Cheryl B. Married on 10/02/2022

Perfect Officiant for our Ceremony

Rev. Susan Olson was just the sweetest and amazing to work with. She made our day so special by performing our ceremony. She allowed us to customize it so that it reflected the love Tony and I have for each other by speaking from the heart. She provided guidance when needed and it was perfect.
    She did the most beautiful blessing before dinner. We were thrilled that she and her husband were able to join us for dinner and continue in our celebration. I would highly recommend her. THANK YOU SUSAN!

Greater Buffalo Weddings's reply:

Thank you for this beautiful review, Cheryl! It has been such a pleasure to work with you to make your ceremony exactly what you had in mind. I love when this working together of like minds happens! Your ideas were so helpful and welcome. Best wishes and much happiness to you and Tony.
    Sue

• Jennifer
    Jennifer L. Married on 08/20/2022

Reverend Sue Was The Sweetest

We couldn鈥檛 be happier that we chose Sue to officiate our wedding! Her help from the beginning was invaluable. She attentively listened to our love story, our values, and what we hoped for our wedding, and was able to help us create a perfect ceremony and vows that felt uniquely and totally right for us. After the ceremony, so many of our guests commented on how beautiful it was. She was also a wonderfully grounding and collected presence in the jitters and excitement of the moments leading up to the ceremony. Sue is a focused, considerate, and genuine person, and will work patiently and thoughtfully with you to create a ceremony special to you and your partner! Thank you so much for being part of our special day!
  • illustration stars

19 photos 路 09/01/2014

Deals

Greater Buffalo Weddings 1
Offer
$25 off Premium price of $275 which includes rehearsal, or $25 off premium price of $200 which does not include rehearsal.
Greater Buffalo Weddings 2
Gift
For couples who want a quick, small same day wedding with one of the ceremonies on my website, I offer either my wedding room or my wedding gazebo.This offer does not include a face to face meeting to plan your ceremony, just a telephone call to make arrangements. My fee for this option is $75, a savings of $100 from my usual fee.
Greater Buffalo Weddings 3
Gift

I have a lovely wedding room in my home where I perform small, intimate weddings (no more than four guests) I also have a beautiful yard with a wedding gazebo that overlooks a lake. where I can accommodate approximately 15 guests. If you choose me as your officiant, and pay my fee of $175, there is no further charge for the use either of these venues.

Muscoreil's Fine Desserts Muscoreil's Fine Desserts Wedding Cakes

We have experienced great reviews in working with greater buffalo weddings for their professionalism and cooperation with special circumstances. When looking to get hitched we cant see a better way ! They are not only affordable but very likable as well !

Muscoreil's Fine Desserts
4.8 out of 5 rating , 232 Reviews
路 Wedding Cakes
Signature Entertainment with DJ Mike Setlock
5.0 out of 5 rating , 353 Reviews
路 Wedding DJs

7243 Wilrose Court, N. Tonawanda NY 14120 North Tonawanda, NY, 14120
716-998-8496
Location of (Greater Buffalo Weddings)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding