Virginia, Fairfax, VA 22033 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Gracefully Made Weddings

Gracefully Made Weddings is a wedding planning company in Fairfax, Virginia, which facilitates the process of coordinating and organizing one of the most important days in any couple’s life. The company’s wide-ranging list of services allow couples to enjoy a comprehensive experience that brings their plans, dreams, and wishes to life in a refined, dignified, and timely manner.

Weddings are supposed to be spent in the company of loved ones - whether that group is large or not - because they are days full of remarkable moments and great significance. With Gracefully Made Weddings, couples benefit from a service that nurtures elegance with an eye for detail, and takes away much of the stress involved in planning a wedding. Combining modernity with timeless design, this company knows how to create a melange of old and new.

Whether the couple are celebrating a ceremony, reception, rehearsal dinner, or all three, this business has the know-how to achieve the wedding envisioned. They do this through precise planning, clever coordination, consultations with the couple, and distinctive design.

Offering a full planning service, as well as a partial planning package, there is something for every couple here. They even offer day-of coordination. Other services available from Gracefully Made Weddings include:

• Budget analysis

Gracefully Made Weddings 7
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Kemp · Married on 07/21/2019

Grace is amazing!

We would HIGHLY recommend Grace for your wedding! Grace "graced us" with her help during our wedding planning process! She was a true delight to work with and was able to take over fully when appropriate, which was so very helpful because my husband and I were also in the middle of moving during the same month as our wedding date!

Grace was professional, organized, thoughtful and has a great personality that makes her easy to work with! Wedding planning can be so difficult, but Grace makes it easy. She worked so well with all of our other vendors and wedding party/family in coordinating communication and timelines for our big day that I honestly did not have to think about a thing other than being the bride!

Our wedding day was flawless, she ran everything so smooth! We even had a surprise summer thunderstorm on the day of and she was on top of it and able to time getting all of our guests under cover just before the downpour/flash flooding and the thunder cracked!

She is fantastic, you are really doing yourself a disservice if you don't consider hiring Grace for your wedding day, she is truly AMAZING!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Allison

Allison Kaczowka · Married on 06/21/2019

Gracefully Made Weddings is Phenomenal!!

I cannot say enough amazing things about working with Grace! From the beginning of the planning process, she took the time to really get to know and understand the vision I had for my wedding day. She carefully thought through the small details, which was a huge blessing since I am more 'big picture' minded. Grace went above and beyond anything I could have ever dreamed of. She contacted every vendor to ensure that the day would run smoothly and consistently communicated with me so that we were all on the same page.
    On my wedding day, she took care of all the small details from overseeing the decorations and flowers being displayed to even making sure that the entire bridal party was well cared for. Throughout the wedding day, I never had to worry about transitions or how things would go because I knew that Grace had thoroughly taken care of everything. My wedding day ended up being the most beautiful day and I simply got to enjoy it with my husband and family/friends. I cannot thank Grace enough for all of the ways that she diligently worked to ensure that our wedding day was perfect.
    Additionally, I also have the the sweetest honor of calling Grace one of my dear friends and sister-in-law!! Our husbands are brothers and so I have had the privilege of getting to know Grace in a unique way. She is the most thoughtful and kindest soul you will ever encounter. She always takes the time to genuinely listen and then follow-up days or weeks later to check-in how you are doing. In the midst of wedding planning chaos, Grace not only will take care of the details of your wedding day, but be the kind friend you may need in those stressful moments!! I highly, HIGHLY recommend booking Gracefully Made Weddings!!

Sent on 08/15/2019

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 5,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 11,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2