100 Cambridge, Suite 1400, Boston, MA 02114 Map · Phone number

About Good Karma DJs

Comprising of DJs with over a decade of experience, we strive on providing our clients with young, professional djs, each with excellent music skills, simple but professional mic work, and a guarantee that at least once in the night, everyone in the room will say, "that's my jam." DJing is the easy part, we strive to make everything else run smoothly, freeing your mind to concentrate on the things that matter; your friends, family, and having a good time.

davie 1023
pic
img2547

20 Reviews for Good Karma DJs

Ashley · Married on 10/21/2016

Let me start off by saying the most common feedback we've been receiving is "What a party, I can't believe how packed the dance floor was!" Although we almost broke the dance floor because so many people were getting down, we couldn't have been happier with the way Pete got everyone going and kept them engaged. We really wanted the mood to match what was happening throughout the night and Pete executed it seamlessly. He even recommended a pianist for us to use at cocktail hour, which went over very well. Dinner was a mix of our favorite big band and easy listening artists, but when it came time to party, Pete orchestrated the best mix of genres to get everyone involved. In addition to the music, we also used Pete for uplighting as well which was amazing!! The room looked perfect! We could have chosen from a variety of colors and changed it throughout the night, but we stuck to our wedding colors and it looked beautiful. Pete also kept the night on track and was conscious of what we needed to be doing. He even helped get everyone on the dance floor so our photographers could get a huge group shot! If you're okay with a DJ simply pressing play on a playlist, then DJ Esquire is not your guy. However, if you want someone who will blend the songs you want to hear so there's never a dull second and someone who can truly read a crowd, then look no further. Seriously, it was the most packed dance floor I've ever been on at a wedding.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Rebecca · Married on 08/20/2016

What does everyone remember from weddings they attend? The food, the drink and the atmosphere/vibe. These were the things we paid the most attention to while planning our wedding. And Pete played a HUGE role in the "atmosphere" part and he definitely delivered on our big day. He was easy to communicate with leading up the wedding, even with last minute things, and during the wedding, he effectively communicated with the event coordinator, so I had little to worry about. He read the crowd, he essentially "mc'd" the wedding, in a more discreet style, and kept things moving with our approximate timeline. And I might be biased because it was my wedding, but it was the best dance party at a wedding that I have ever been a part of! Thank you Good Karma DJ's!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Claire · Married on 07/09/2016

The fact that Pete had done so many events and had a system that worked put me at ease, it really demonstrated to me that he knew what he as doing. He worked with us on things we wanted to do that were a little off the beaten track and was great about it. Also- the music was awesome! My college music major friend who I love going dancing with was super impressed!

Sent on 12/08/2016