Land O Lakes, FL 34637 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Goff Couture

I always loved fabrics, even as a child. I could spend hours playing "dress up" with nothing more than a few silky fabric remnants that had been given to me. I'd drape and tie them all different ways and parade around my bedroom pretending to be someone else. The touch of a fine fabric can still transport me to another world, but today I have the privelege to really make things with those fabrics, and to help transport my clients elsewhere too.

I first started sewing fifteen years ago, and in the past five years I have focused heavily on custom designed and fitted clothing. For my clients, my family, and myself I've sewn everything from custom formal wear, to made-to-measure bras, corsets, and lengerie, to costumes, to professional clothing. I've sewn drapes, throw pillows and other home decor accents. I have performed simple and complex alterations alike, from hemming a pair of slacks, to completely redesigning a ready-to-wear gown.

My focus as a dressmaker, and my passion, is to create clothing that truly fits my clients. Fits their bodies, their personalities, and their purposes. Each garment is as unique as the individual who orders it, and each one is carefully crafted to bring a vision to life.

In the many years since my childhood dress up games, I've gained a great deal of knowledge and expanded my abilities considerably, but I still have that same childlike delight and wonder each time a new project is brought to me. I hope that I can share this joy with you, and make your next custom garment a dream come true.

• Athena's Bridal Boutique
IMG00181

1 Reviews for Goff Couture

• Emily

Emily · Married on 03/26/2010

I bought my wedding dress elsewhere because it was my dream dress, but knowing Sarah's creativity and quality, she could have easily made it for me if I was unable to find it. There were a few problems with my dress that made it fit aquwardly. Not only did Sarah work with me to make the alterations perfect, she fixed the slight imperfections the dress came with and added a bustle. She also hand made my veil (to my specifications). She was professional, courteous, and very prompt in her service. Get her while her prices are still reasonable!

Sent on 03/30/2010

Goff Couture FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Undergarments